test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

Comments

• Options
    sasonarrsasonarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to sit down and drool all over my body because of the thought that after all this wait I can play this game.
  • Options
    salacensalacen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to try out the game and have some fun. This game looks like it will be very good and I want to try out all of the mechanics and see how everything works. It will also probably be the decider as to whether I buy the Founder's Pack or not.
  • Options
    morgenstern71morgenstern71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to stock up on food and energy drinks and geek out on this awesomeness all weekend. Ive been anticipating this game for a very long time. I want to try out the tiefling and drow races primarily. I will explore everything i can. Im so excited for a 4th edition game to finally come out. it looks bloody brilliant!!

PS....I love you guys!! (obvious suck up to the Devs :) he he he)
  • Options
    winddrakkwinddrakk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would play as much as I could, I have been starved of a good MMO since I quit WoW, Really looking forward to the warrior class'
  • Options
    raggnaxraggnax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Check out the different classes and see any many zones/areas as possible.
  • Options
    harkinharkin Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Blasting everything i see with Magic, LOTS OF MAGIC!
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Find the Shard of Night and Purify it.
  • Options
    piecake2442piecake2442 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Each beta weekend I plan to pull an all nighter to get through as much content and learn as much as I can about the game.
  • Options
    asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I plan on thoroughly testing the shop with my 700k astral diamonds and test out the foundry toolset.

Although I already have the founders pack, I have plenty of guildies that can't afford it and would benefit from it.
  • Options
    wordwinterwordwinter Member Posts: 12
    edited February 2013
    I want to play every beta weekend! So I can level up as fast as I can and learn as much as I can and become very skilled to get ahead of the pack and be one of the best! I plan to play a lot!
  • Options
    karl228karl228 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just want to check the game out, controls, UI, graphics, systems, etc... I prefer to wait for release or open beta to really dig in.
  • Options
    hankerhanker Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    many people who I game with know that I will no life this beta. I will max out and then get bored waiting for release. so give me the prize.
  • Options
    cooler12345cooler12345 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Enjoy the beta and try everything what game can offer, but in same time try to give as much feedback I can.
  • Options
    arinori1arinori1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Take over world?(muhaha) But before that i guess ill check out classes and dungeons in action then ill brainwash my frends to force them to join me :)
  • Options
    rpgghoulrpgghoul Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I get the access , I will
    • Pick a random character.
    • Get into the RPG element of that character. I don't care how good or bad the stats are, will just go ahead with it.
    • Explore the world through the eyes of that character.
    • Write a blog as though written by that character. This will go something like
    http://stressedfortime.blogspot.in/2008/11/duel.html which I had written a long time back. It will be a story of that character like never seen, heard or experienced before.
  • Options
    korhegkorheg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To take in what the world has to offer, maybe RP a little. Overall, to explore the world of Neverwinter and flesh out a new character. Pretty stoked!
  • Options
    adamchattawayadamchattaway Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Build my perfect char with looks and class and get into the feel of the game lore wise and try not to spoil too much of the game for release :)
  • Options
    iceybluekitsuneiceybluekitsune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited February 2013
    if i were to get into the beta i would end up working on levels as i explored the world, see whats there and the lore behind everything that is going on. id take my time rather then just speeding through to the top end of the game. dont want to spoil it when the ending when its fully released.
  • Options
    voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll use beta weekends to get to know each of the classes as much as I can. I'd also like to learn the starting dungeon delves as much as possible. I tend to make notes on specific encounters, where I can get the gear that I need for my character and explore as much as possible. I also spend a lot of time in character creation and have been known to spend multiple hours creating a re-creating characters because of the most minute detail I feel may be off both cosmetically and skill/ability wise.

Im not the type that just blasts through to the end, especially during beta's. I sort of use that time to learn about the game as much as possible so once the game goes live I have some form of a game plan thought out both with my character as well as the content I devour.

cheers!
  • Options
    piecake4242piecake4242 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan to try all the classes and jump into some dungeons. complete as many quests as I can report any bugs I may find and enjoy the game
  • Options
    gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Find Bugs, and kick their collective pixels! Oh, and have loads of fun while doing it.
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • Options
    pinklynxpinklynx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My beta plan:
    Figure out my starting character for launch. This character will probably get most of my attention for a good chunk of time, so I don't want to be wishing that I went into a different direction.
  • Options
    veriqueverique Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the first beta weekend will be to create a controller wizard and explore the world. The fantastic landscape, and the amazing details are what makes a game for me. Plus this is the city of Neverwinter, how can you go wrong?
  • Options
    clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Well, as I have no beta key.....none. D:

Play the neglected game of Cryptic's. Champions Online. Maybe Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • Options
    durinsbane1durinsbane1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1st thing I will do is explore . Will roll a trickster rogue and check out the dungeons then other classes and stuff like the Foundry. Will also report bugs I see and make suggestions (though most suggestions I give are just discarded)
  • Options
    warpr13stwarpr13st Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is simple , get in the game to try it , for im dying to try Neverwinter Online , Neverwinter Nights 2 was my very first RPG , one of the best game i ever play when i was younger and now its back as an Online game , it be a crime to miss this out.

Can't wait to try all the of classes pack in the game like good old Neverwinter Nights 2
  • Options
    twystid20nitwystid20ni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans are to explore, try out all the classes, and have fun!
  • Options
    derekdoddderekdodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to see as many dungeons as possible. I'm hoping to get some friends together for a good delve. Can't wait to see how well you keep up the updates. I want to see LOTS more classes worked in. Ranger, Avenger, and Paladin are my top picks!
  • Options
    dareddragonj5dareddragonj5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I shall seek out adventure wherever I can find it. Going around and exploring every area. Then go and look for companions who want to travel the land looking to do battle. Taking in all this experience has to offer. And the moment I get access to the Foundry, I plan to build an adventure of my own. One that will be filled with pure awesomeness and capture the attention of all the adventurers of Neverwinter. Channeling my inner DM is what most excites me about this after all. All the while, giving all the feedback I can. This shall epic!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The first thing I will do is create my wizard, which by the looks of the screenshots I've seen of the character creation screens will take me at least an hour as I'm very meticulous when it comes to making my characters. The next thing I will do is start questing with guild mates and playing through the story content trying to learn how to play my class effectively. Once I reach level 15-20ish, I will make my second character that will be my Devoted Cleric that will be my primary solo character. I will probably, time permitting as I'm not sure if Closed Beta is closed to certain timeframes ie: 6pm CST to 10pm CST or if it is online for a few days, if it is the latter I will spend a large amount of time starting to orient myself with The Foundry and starting to make my first Foundry mission(s). If there is time beyond this point I will probably make some more characters to test the other classes out and in no particular order. If I win this contest I will also give my golden ticket away to a certain special someone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.