test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Comment to Win: What are your plans for Beta Weekends in Neverwinter?

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    miotalmiotal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the beta is to try to test a little bit of everything from foundry to dungeons to all the classes. After that I want to try and get as high as I can so I can see as much as I can.
  • Options
    yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mmm Beta Weekend, I'll probably make characters and explore.... maybe make some spreadsheets about stuff to do ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • Options
    silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to try out as many things as I can. Classes, Races, Foundry and other systems, everything. Both for my own information and entertainment and to give as much feedback as possible. I will aslo try to explore as far as I can with at least 1 character, but won't focus on leveling.
  • Options
    ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Test out the character customization and explore as much of the story as possible!
  • Options
    cerebjastruscerebjastrus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to get all the characters to the level cap and experience all the content there is, though trying all the different classes is higher on priority then getting to all the content.
  • Options
    burenorburenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to test the waters of the game look for bugs , def make a tank and see how tanking is in this as i enjoy tanking , try to reach the high end stuff or dungeons and see how the group dynamic of the game is and over all have fun
  • Options
    castsbugccastsbugc Member Posts: 814 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To see how badly I can break the Foundry and to explore the game mechanics of the game at large, to better create things in the Foundry when we get 'the live'
  • Options
    lightduderofllightduderofl Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I will explore every dungeon I can find! :D and every area and kill every mob and enjoy the game to the last drop until I hit the cap :D after that I will try to play all the classes and basically just play the !#$@ out of neverwinter <3
  • Options
    darkdeathrapdarkdeathrap Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    I plan to go on a murderous rampage killing as many enemy NPCs as i can :) and take in the sights :)
  • Options
    xolniaxolnia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the Beta weekend I'll be making characters galore. Each class and every race. Also I'm going to be taking notes and making a guide for friends. When the game officially launches, I'll give my friends the guide I created and we'll have the upper hand. Note: I won't be giving anyone the information I take notes on before the actual release date. Also I'll be hitting level cap with my Rogue who shall be a Female Drow, Zelatia Mes'Rath...who happens to be my favorite tabletop character.
  • Options
    diskontroldiskontrol Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    34193085.jpg
  • Options
    live4hslive4hs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'll explore the whole city, meet the citizens, and ask where should i help them. I would like to know the world first, and be part of every adventure i can face:)
  • Options
    aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am planning on exploring every last inch of the game world that i am able to. Play with various build combinations, explore public areas, dungeons, and everything in between. I also plan on getting to know many of my fellows within the community.
  • Options
    dominokodominoko Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I plan on being the first of my friends to conquer the dungeons. :D
  • Options
    peterandersson42peterandersson42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I may be boring, but I want to try and break the game and nagg the programmers with all the clipping bugs I find :)
  • Options
    edgecuttedgecutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would use the time to really explore the classes
  • Options
    djblood2djblood2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plans on beta weekends, is to play 24\7 as Trisker Rogue as MENZOBERRANZAN RENEGADE!!!))))
  • Options
    elfringselfrings Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My plan for the beta weekends is to try to convince PWE to make this beta WEEKS instead so that I can actually participate significantly rather than only for an hour or two. Like many other people in the world, I have to actually work during weekends. :/ This doesn't give much time to impress me. And if I'm impressed, I would be willing to spend a load on this game - having been a Forgotten Realms fan for more than a quarter of a century. The last beta I participated in impressed me, but since the beta tests were all so brief there wasn't enough time to impress me enough to buy in. That game is currently struggling to stay afloat.

If I actually HAD time to participate, I would explore the character creator (character detail is a BIG deal to me in an MMO - I hate when all characters look the same.) I would explore the various races and classes available. And I would explore the maps & soak in the atmosphere of the game.
    `

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    data314159data314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 34
    edited February 2013
    Play this awesome game, to see if it rivals WOW like I hope it will. Gather info to tell other buddies how great this game is, I mean come on this is Dungeons and Dragons the predecessor to all role playing games. I am really excited to play this game!
    Visarys
    GWF Lvl 60
    Dragon Shard

Try my newest Foundry MissionChallenge Invitational: Gauntlet NW-DHCDKY8UCCatapults and Zeppelins!
    Try my Foundry Mission Challenge Invitational: Maze, NW-DMXDXKQGD
    18-30 min.
    Solo
    Fighting, riddles, maze and dancing ogre's
  • Options
    christovaochristovao Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Check the balance between action gameplay and d&d rules
  • Options
    arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    cant wait to make quests in the Foundry, and I cant wait to test my skills in the actionRGB styled combat! (I posted this on twitter too :)
  • Options
    bestaroundbestaround Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the beta, i will for sure be trying all the classes available to some extent then if i have time work on my favorite through dungeons/quest and some exploring. Also i hope to be able to provide some feedback before its too late to have a chance too. I always enjoying being able to contribute in someway to helping a game improve during my beta time.
  • Options
    dmberlindmberlin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to try every class in this first BW and see how fun it is, each with its own uniqueness! :D

Is it to hit the level cap as quickly as possible? Conquer every dungeon delve with your friends?

Let us know and one lucky Neverwinter fan will win a Hero of the North Founder's Pack! This contest will end Monday, February 4, 2013, at 12pm PST (Pacific).

If you didn't win, another way to get access to Beta Weekend 1 on February 8, 2013 is to purchase a Founder's Pack. Get yours today before it's too late!
  • Options
    thesilverhawkthesilverhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Beta test weekend hmmm well lets see there will be little sleep and a lot of play. I like getting into the game play not playing for an hour then coming back later. So Ill be doing a lot of exploring, reading, talking to the npc characters, seeing how the flow of the game is along with watching for problems areas. I have a per peve, when you spend a long time building a game that game should be sweet when its released and not feel like its still in beta a year after its released. Neverwinter has a ton of potential and I plan on helping it achieve it.
  • Options
    kernnunoskernnunos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Explore everywhere!
  • Options
    reamotedreamoted Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i heard this game is gonna be awsome cant wait to see how this game goes,will it be raids and pvps as well?
    and will this game beats guild wars 2 or any mmos will it be catch shops and such? any ways im looking forward to try this game out.btw will you give out beta keys on email?
  • Options
    lawstsmokelawstsmoke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal for the Neverwinter Beta weekend is to try out all classes first,
    afterwards I'd experience the actual Neverwinter pve world before seeing what other users have been creating then coming up with creations of my own. With the reminder of my weekend I will be heavily involved in Neverwinter's PVP assuming there will be other players who could take a break from the rest of the amazing game to PVP.
  • Options
    valmarthemadvalmarthemad Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd build one of every available class to see which I like best, then push it for max level.
  • Options
    jayicidejayicide Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My goal is to just have fun in the game. I love co-op with friends and just enjoying the adventure.
    nwbeta01.png
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want to have fun and explore, to test the foundry, to try to find everything, beat every boss, have fun. I want to make new friends, to meet guild members in-game, to meet people I have become acquainted with on the forums. I have been wanting to test this game for so long. I would love to help find every bug. Kill every enemy see every NPC(I am serious guys I am one of those guys that when I play a dungeon crawler I have to clear every area of the map, open every chest, try different weapon types to see what I like best.) It will also help me to have a better Idea on what to do in Foundry.... Possibly an Illithid slaver Cave near Neverwinter(inside joke though I want to do it). I have so many things I can not pick just one or two. I want to test the gamepad options, check out in-game chat.

Oh there is so much to do and so little closed beta to do it all.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.