test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

time on founders packs

barkynbarkyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
isnt the founder packs supposed to be today? what time do they go on sale?
"Just because im short and stumpy doesnt mean im not fast and nimble. my thirst for treasure keeps me...shall we say...more athletic than most dwarves" Dakoldin Quiverbeard (Dwarven Ranger)
Post edited by barkyn on

Comments

• Options
    nohaaanohaaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 35
    edited January 2013
    German facebook says they have some technical difficulties and will report back later when they have more info, i think it should have been live already for German players at least.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No specific time I can post yet but let's just say the CM was in VERY early this morning so he's going to release it post haste when it's supposed to be released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gwenzelthargwenzelthar Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yippppeeee.. bring it on!
    jonforgottenrealmssmall.jpg
    "I cannot be caged! I cannot be controlled! Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!"
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    F5 f5 f5
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    excited like a kid :)
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    tumblr_m0scugsLut1r786ovo1_500.jpg
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I cannot buy anything until friday anyway so... I can has info nao anyway?

In Engrish? =^.^=
  • Options
    zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have so many questions...
    Is the mount, Moonstone Mask Regalia and wolf for every character created or one per account?
    Would we keep the characters from the beta after release or are they deleted and we start from scratch?
  • Options
    runamonkrunamonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    this lol.

10char
    bluesteel8 wrote: »
    F5 f5 f5
  • Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Was just wondering when i can purchase a founders pack?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mastrshadowmastrshadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?31001-time-on-founders-packs

This was asked and answered in the above link.
    No specific time I can post yet but let's just say the CM was in VERY early this morning so he's going to release it post haste when it's supposed to be released.

EDIT: An update would be nice though for us F5 bombers.
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    zagemogga wrote: »
    I have so many questions...
    Is the mount, Moonstone Mask Regalia and wolf for every character created or one per account?
    Would we keep the characters from the beta after release or are they deleted and we start from scratch?

More information on a lot of the points would be nice. We have no clue how much character slots will cost, no idea if 750K Astral Diamonds is worth $10 or $100 (or worth a potion that heals 500 damage or worth a bunch of mounts, potions, costumes with plenty left over to spare) and what they can even purchase, etc.
  • Options
    oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Google translate

http://nw.de.perfectworld.eu/news/?p=116951

"As you may have noticed, our founder packages are not yet available to purchase. We realized during the intensive testing some technical difficulties. Therefore, the start of the sale delayed briefly until we have eliminated the problems."
    e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Come on Ive been waiting for a while today to get this.(I am getting $60 one cause I dont have a job(and it is the same price as a new console game))
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Come on Ive been waiting for a while today to get this.(I am getting $60 one cause I dont have a job(and it is the same price as a new console game))

the commentary was slightly amusing
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nohaaa wrote: »
    German facebook says they have some technical difficulties

I'm starting to see a pattern here.
  • Options
    kesrikesri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013

So, when is it "supposed to be released"? ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I posted about the delay on my blog and put it up on the English Facebook Page so people know

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    I posted the delay on my Blog and told the facebook crowd, so that people know

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    kalizaar wrote: »
    More information on a lot of the points would be nice. We have no clue how much character slots will cost, no idea if 750K Astral Diamonds is worth $10 or $100 (or worth a potion that heals 500 damage or worth a bunch of mounts, potions, costumes with plenty left over to spare) and what they can even purchase, etc.

Wonder if when they released the announcement and bombarded with questions they had an "ohhhh ****..." reaction as so many things need to be answered first before the should allow the packs to be purchased. They should have released this info a week ago, sort out the details for the community, then put the packs up on sale... that is exactly what any company would have done normally like in previous MMO pre-order special editions.
  • Options
    kesrikesri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wonder if when they released the announcement and bombarded with questions they had an "ohhhh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...." reaction as so many things need to be answered first before the should allow the packs to be purchased. They should have released this info a week ago, sort out the details for the community, then put the packs up on sale... that is exactly what any company would have done normally like in previous MMO pre-order special editions.

Yeah, I'm wondering if it is "technical" or "legal" difficulties myself.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    kesri wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm wondering if it is "technical" or "legal" difficulties myself.

I believe it has more to do with changing the wording of announcement so as to make clear that it is not drow race they are selling - which will perhaps be free - but instead background of drow race.

It seems people are misunderstanding their announcement.
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Those packs better come with a super detailed F.A.Q. explaining every possible detail. Like upgrading packs, being able to purchase all the items separatedly after release,...
  • Options
    oldskylanceroldskylancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Neverwinter on twitter

"@SamuraiRen We'll update you as soon as the Founder's Packs sale begins! We are experiencing a delay currently".

12:57 PM CST - 29 Jan 13
    e84df321-2eb4-4d3b-97d2-854aa247afc4_zps96a2cec8.jpg

Orcus bane, Knight-wanderer of the Sword Coast
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    I believe it has more to do with changing the wording of announcement so as to make clear that it is not drow race they are selling - which will perhaps be free - but instead background of drow race.

It seems people are misunderstanding their announcement.

Could you explain what you mean by "background of drow race"? I have admittedly not been following this game very closely. I was admiring it from afar, so to speak? How exactly does one sell a "background"? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    alamthaalamtha Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    hehe ive used that "shut up and take my money" picture today too

come on im willing to dish out $200 bucks for the whole package! cuz i has some money lefts over so.. :-) release it already!

also i assume the diamonds for the in game store will reset after beta is over for the final game yes?
  • Options
    gaymer87gaymer87 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 291 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    legal issues.....lol
    they probably had a momentary lapse and forgot how many people need their hands held and now have to go back and redo everything.
    *~Ezenkrul Kor'hedron -Drow Sorcerer~* **on hold**
    *~Serixil Kor'hedron- Drow Trickster~*
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wonder if when they released the announcement and bombarded with questions they had an "ohhhh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>...." reaction as so many things need to be answered first before the should allow the packs to be purchased. They should have released this info a week ago, sort out the details for the community, then put the packs up on sale... that is exactly what any company would have done normally like in previous MMO pre-order special editions.
    shiaika wrote: »
    Those packs better come with a super detailed F.A.Q. explaining every possible detail. Like upgrading packs, being able to purchase all the items separatedly after release,...

Yeah, there definitely needs to be more information. I'm sure there are plenty of people that will be willing to spend the $200 without that information, but there are people like me that have given games $200 before release in the past that they might lose out on because of lack of information.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    gaymer87 wrote: »
    legal issues.....lol
    they probably had a momentary lapse and forgot how many people need their hands held and now have to go back and redo everything.

Yeah that must be it. When a person is wary about handing $200 to someone because they're told "Hey I'll give you 750k widgets!" but don't tell you those widgets are just pieces of belly button lint that means the person needs their hand held, not that they're a cautious consumer that's completely justified in wanting to know more details before giving away a sizable chunk of money.

By the way, why don't you send me a $200 check. I'll mail you a million Death Sparks of Doom that are worth $5,000. It's a great deal, I promise!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    gaymer87 wrote: »
    legal issues.....lol

When I said "legal" issues I meant the suits in the legal department saying that selling virtual goods with the shoddy information we have on these Founder's Packs was not really a good idea. Not that anything illegal was happening - just not well thought out. Slap a TOS on it and go doesn't always cut it.
This discussion has been closed.