test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Sundering starts this August

bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Off Topic
See here and here. "Murder in Baldur's Gate allows characters to participate in important events connected to the Sundering and glimpse the future of theForgotten Realms."

Wonder what they are going to do this time first the Spellplague now The Sundering 1 ... what else could they do to the poor Realms?
Post edited by bitterwinter on

Comments

• Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Bring back Mystra in game?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Kill her off for good :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    pilf3r wrote: »
    Kill her off for good :)

Well it seems guys at WotC derive some kind of sadistic pleasure in killing her and then bringing her back to life to kill her again. Poor Mystra.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    This is actually going to be the Third Sundering. Check out my Grimoire (linked under my signature), I detailed a transcript I made about the past two Sunderings and this new Third Sundering being ushered in with D&D Next. :)

(Direct Link to the first entry, see that and the following two entries)
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Took ya long enough to respond! Was wondering why you didn't earlier hehe :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tearingtheweavetearingtheweave Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013

They already have. I playtest for D&D Next. Actually Elminster and The Simbul brought her back and Elminster was damn near dead and The Simbul gave her life to restore him. So another of the 7 Sisters is no more. As for the Sundering I take it that since Greenwood wasn't pleased with what 4.0 did to the Realms and he has set about repairing it to a degree that the Sundering means Abeir and Toril will once again seperate? Shade hopefully returns to the Plane of Shadow , the Weave is restored and we can get on more traditionally I hope.
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh! Please SPOILERS!!!! TAG IT PLEASE!!!!

Oh my god, I read and spoiled one event for me (death) :'(
  • Options
    tearingtheweavetearingtheweave Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Oh! Please SPOILERS!!!! TAG IT PLEASE!!!!

Oh my god, I read and spoiled one event for me (death) :'(

LOL..Actually that tidbit of info comes from the latest Elminster novel. Kick <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> series of books though if you enjoy oldschool Realmslore and of course enjoy reading.