test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what else to pass the time?

cosmictimbercosmictimber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
what else are you guys doing to pass the beta-wait?
Post edited by cosmictimber on

Comments

• Options
    ruinedmirageruinedmirage Member Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Foundry outlining. Period.
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Writing and stalking this site. No other games are doing any justice...the only cure is Neverwinter, or some cowbell.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Writing and stalking this site. No other games are doing any justice...the only cure is Neverwinter, or some cowbell.

I agree so much its not even funny. The only games I can bring myself to play right now is a little Borderlands 2 and some champions online. I'm in a gaming slump big time.
  • Options
    aderewaderew Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    RaixerZ ... a good game with high population, with a NW style gameplay in order to get used and ofc good graphics!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm having fun(?) in EQ2 playing my SK, killing ^^^* named mobs 10 levels higher than I am, with the help of my little friend/merc Kenny. So tired of everything being so easy. Hopefully I can find some Foundry creations in NWO that rock my socks off!

Also spending too much time brewing beer, and drinking beer, and making BBQ, and eating BBQ...life.
  • Options
    ironykxironykx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Just dusted out of my shelf a copy of NWN2 to play on a persistant Baldurs gate world. ;)
    Every hamster has his day!
  • Options
    tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    House remodel and playing a little NWN 1 to fill the time waiting for this game. Also as previously mentioned stalking this site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Is it embarrising i still play Diablo3 pretty much all the time :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Playing TSW, always loved the setting and stories which is the main reason for playing. Now that it's B2P I can enjoy the game whenever however I want to.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mnatic wrote: »
    Is it embarrising i still play Diablo3 pretty much all the time :confused:

i liked that game... but i still couldn't deal with playing the same four acts over, and over, and over. but then again, thats 50% of why I am here.... UGC all the way.

How awesome would diablo 3 be if you could create your own dungeon instances? yeah sure people would create farmable instances to bloat their paragon levels... but then there would be some actual good dungeons that give that game legs.

ah well...
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Playing TSW, always loved the setting and stories which is the main reason for playing. Now that it's B2P I can enjoy the game whenever however I want to.

I might check out Wizardy Onlline at the end of the month. Its pretty insane with all the hard core rules, but as a fun side project I might enjoy it.
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Playing some Guild Wars 2, Minecraft with Friends, and will probably b loading up NWN2 again for another playthrough/persistent world play
  • Options
    gimmiediedgimmiedied Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    besides waiting for this .... i also Alpha test for FFXIV... which i am also waiting to go Beta so i can try it out. both NW and FFXIV testing me in ways ive never known. like how to hurry up and wait.:eek:
  • Options
    zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Absolutely nothing except for a few minutes of Torchlight 2 and Skyrim before I get bored to tears becasue its not NWO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • Options
    zuiquannzuiquann Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Snes online emulator. Twitter. nw-forum.perfectworld.com. Rinse and repeat.
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've made a little wiki on IGNs site, trying to get word out over there. http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter if any want to go fix it up better.
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    I've been playing FTL, Path of Exile, and watching Fringe.
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    i liked that game... but i still couldn't deal with playing the same four acts over, and over, and over. but then again, thats 50% of why I am here.... UGC all the way.

How awesome would diablo 3 be if you could create your own dungeon instances? yeah sure people would create farmable instances to bloat their paragon levels... but then there would be some actual good dungeons that give that game legs.

ah well...

wow thats a great idea and would be very easy to implement :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mnatic wrote: »
    wow thats a great idea and would be very easy to implement :)

if only... blizzard would never do it. but i'll wish.
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if only... blizzard would never do it. but i'll wish.

Your wrong Bliz**** would do it , creators would just have to pay a subscription to make stuff, more to buy more slots, and the people playing would have to pay for the individual quests
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Your wrong Bliz**** would do it , creators would just have to pay a subscription to make stuff, more to buy more slots, and the people playing would have to pay for the individual quests
    HA! yes, totally
  • Options
    ragnarlawlragnarlawl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 120 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    @OP:

MUSH/MUX some.
    Tabletop DD.
    Farcry 3
    [TMG] Ragnaruss www.topmarksgaming.org
  • Options
    mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'll be hitting Path of Exile at open beta just to check out the new content
  • Options
    tinyishtinyish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I mostly log in four times a day to see if beta has started yet. Other than that I've been playing Minecraft, Planetside 2, Star Ruler and DDO. Also I have 5 other games in my steam library that I haven't even played yet (Postal 2, Nimbus, Rollercoaster Rampage and 2 monkey island remakes). I actually worry that when this releases its going to set my gaming schedule back even further.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lessee...play a LOT but mainly doing Path of Exile and City of Steam. And just enough more than average to say Zigfrak.

Oh gods, might get suckered into FTL now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    popsook69popsook69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am sure most of you are probably Americans so maybe I am alone in this distraction but HOCKEY IS BACK BABY!! I will be watching and playing hockey while I wait.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    popsook69 wrote: »
    I am sure most of you are probably Americans so maybe I am alone in this distraction but HOCKEY IS BACK BABY!! I will be watching and playing hockey while I wait.

Hey who let the foreigner in here? SECURITY! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey who let the foreigner in here? SECURITY! :D

Security comes in running:- Sil vous plait monsieur?
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I may make some 3D models while reading forums
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    remedialhappymanremedialhappyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Mainly Mechwarrior Online, Dota 2, and League of Legends with a little bit of World of Warcraft PvP. I play minecraft single player sometimes while listening to The Wheel of Time audiobooks. I watch a **** ton of Anime (about to finish Legend of the Galactic Heroes and am starting Berserk) overall a lot of free time which I am filling with reading and making stuff.