Install Arc

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• phonyponyphonypony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter
  • nutehnuteh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im gonna play as Trickster Rogue. Ive been playin rogue/thief style in every mmo so ye this is my thing. Also read all books about Drizzt so you know :) Cheers!
  • citizen441citizen441 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Wizard and I hope there are more types than the control. Nukes all day!

I also haven't played with 4.0 rules and I'm interested to see how D&D has progressed from 3.5.
  • jolinarojolinaro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Control Wizard, of corse.
  • annoghannogh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter....i just like to play classes like this :p
  • zerpentxzerpentx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will choose a Warlock
  • seregone88seregone88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Trickster Rogue, because I've always been a major fan of characters that use subterfuge and lethal strike point knowledge to quickly and quietly dispatch enemies.
  • metalfreak88metalfreak88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im really looking forward to play the rogue :) every MMORPG im starting with, like WoW, Guild Wars 2, Warhammer Online, Tera.. and so on, i usually play a rogue cause i like the style of sneaking arround :D

I would be pleased to take part at the Alpha of this game!
  • guentherk7guentherk7 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard
  • tomekpl93tomekpl93 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to Trickster Rogue. As i saw on trailer this is dynamic character with great animations and also has great damage. I would like to try all characters but my main will be for sure Trickster Rogue ;)
  • barbareflex1barbareflex1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    great weapon fighter will be first for me and as dwarf to cut everyone else short! ale for all!!!
  • mazeriusmazerius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward playing a rogue :D
  • denaraz2denaraz2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will probably play the devoted cleric. I play a healer in most mmorpgs I play ;)
  • kor0artkor0art Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play the Great weapon warrior ! :D
  • maticus808maticus808 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, I definitely have answered easier questions than this. It's so hard to choose! I think I look forward to playing the Guardian the most. The Trickster Rogue comes in at a VERY close second though. The Control Wizard looks pretty cool too.
  • riks77riks77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will probably play the devoted cleric.:confused:
  • zarnold56zarnold56 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard love the preview of the class I saw.
  • soliaxxxsoliaxxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For me, it's the devoted cleric.
  • asdaninasdanin Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A.: Great Weapon Fighter.

Although Classes do not matter that much to me since the thing i'm anticipating the most is the foundery and what option it offers to the roleplaying community.
  • bsimpson1976bsimpson1976 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue will be my class of choice. It does not always to be fair when moving forward :-)
  • luminal81luminal81 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Surely Great Weapon Fighter..i've always been the tank..this new kind of fighter is really interesting.
  • daveforddaveford Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I look most forward to playing the rogue
  • zoralkiszoralkis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue

But I would otherwise prefer a melee Ranger any day...
  • thejixelthejixel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I love playing a healer. So I will look forward to try out the cleric!
  • azzeltovazzeltov Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well, the Control Wizard is a great CCler so, this would be my choice
  • manos71manos71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    I would love to try the control wizard for a start (but eventually I will definitely try all of them :))
  • thextexasxtigerthextexasxtiger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Defiantly a halfling rogue. You better have prestige classes, because I want my assassin.
  • maczessymaczessy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I will play a Cleric, just love to play a healer/support.
  • darren0kitlordarren0kitlor Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Darrenkitlor here.

I'm looking forward to the Control Wizard. However, I'm most interest in testing and breaking the Foundry, as I had the privilege of bugging it ou in Star Trek Online during its closed beta there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moonelvemoonelve Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    control wizard first and maybe a devoted cleric because everyone needs healing
This discussion has been closed.