lduncldunc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    definitely the great weapon fighter
  • Options
    pio153pio153 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Control Wizard!!! \o/
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
  • Options
    kairaviashwindkairaviashwind Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, all the way!
  • Options
    saryxsaryx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue, because stealthing through certain locations, unlocking and disabling traps is very exciting - every moment that passes is a chance to get caught! Poisons and daggers has always been my preference :D
  • Options
    plyniousplynious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Great Weapon Fighter :cool:
  • Options
    zardis72zardis72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue
  • Options
    rgrmrdthrgrmrdth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have not seen this in here anywhere - but, I could not find a list of the classes either. So, I would like to play a Drow Sorcerer/Master Transmogrifist (shape changer). As a shape changer I could remain in a changed form (Alter self) to conceal my heritage. Additionally, everybody wants to play a monster :) at least for a short time.
  • Options
    drasek1drasek1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Drow Tickster Rogue as a main and a Tiefling Control Wizard as an alt. Sneak and magic every time.
  • Options
    rhoidrhoid Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Rogue, Ialways go with the rogue
  • Options
    drizztfohldrizztfohl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The trickster rogue. Always have been a big fan of two weapon wielding and striking hard and fast. However, I would play as anyone. Heard you guys are might create a Ranger/Hunter type? That would be awesome!
  • Options
    zaknafein4zaknafein4 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A warrior with two swords.
    like the mythical Menzoberranzan destarrado Drizzt D'uorden
    http://es.scribd.com/doc/12278769/El-Elfo-Oscuro-2-El-Exilio
  • Options
    selrosselros Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Control wizard is probably what I will try first because of how intriguing it looks

However, I cannot deny that the rogue's mechanics also intrigue me greatly .
  • Options
    dmoreno82dmoreno82 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Wizard of course.
  • Options
    jfz133jfz133 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Cleric probably, as always. :D
  • Options
    dmberlindmberlin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    DD Wizard!
  • Options
    luiscoeujoluiscoeujo Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm lokking forward to play a control wizard
  • Options
    mograine280mograine280 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    A cleric for sure.
  • Options
    jdilts12jdilts12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a Control Wizard! Powers and spells look great!
  • Options
    nsahernsaher Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    so i am looking farward to play as weaponmaster
    amazing abilieties and great toughnes makes this hero perfect for me
    i am absolutely in love with greatswords, especially devastating attacks, maybe not the fastest, but i prefer a bit slower type of classes
  • Options
    anotherswizardanotherswizard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm the kind of guy that plays an old fashioned Dwarf. The kind of old fashioned Dwarf that likes to solve problems the way an old fashioned Dwarf solves problems best; with his fists. Something or someone trying to cause you harm? Punch it with your fists. Door won't open? Punch it with your fists. Diplomacy not working quite as well as you had hoped? Punch it with your fists. Not enough money to afford a room at the tavern? Punch it with your fists.

My name is Anotherswizard, my alignment is lawful neutral, and I play whatever class lets me punch things. With my fists.
  • Options
    vazarusvazarus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can't help but role a guardian fighter. Perfect for neverwinter. Skull bashin in the depths baby.
  • Options
    azeeriazeeri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    im itching to play the great weapon fighter have always loved being able to get into the thickest of it as a bezerker :)
  • Options
    genevieve98genevieve98 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to the Control Wizard!
  • Options
    khios1khios1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter! I always loved the "RIGHT IN YOUR FACE!!!" feel from Tanking classes... Oh my SWTOR Vanguard, I do miss you ;(
  • Options
    lovingslovings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the guardian fighter the most, but all the classes look interesting.
  • Options
    ttamm0rettamm0re Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Either wizard or sorcerer.
  • Options
    dorkspawndorkspawn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd say either a guardian or a trickster.. I like getting up in the middle of things and whooping tail
  • Options
    blackmoonblackmoon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have always been a wizard at heart I cannot wait for NW to come out to become one once again.
  • Options
    sachi55sachi55 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i'm so looking forward to play ALL the classes available, control wizard, great weapon fighter, guardian fighter, trickster rogue... as well as all of the ones that still remain a secret... cleric, ranger maybe? ;D

So thrilled to be in shortly (hopefully) part of this amazing place called Neverwinter, salvatore rules!!and i'm sure that all of you too!!
This discussion has been closed.