• cryshalcryshal Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger, if available. Or Cleric.
  • tursek420tursek420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian fighter for sure
  • heyitsbobheyitsbob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    In Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2, I enjoyed playing a sorcerer or a wizard. Probably stick with that for this iteration of Neverwinter
  • jrruuhhhjrruuhhh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon fighter because it looks absolutely beast
  • starkillianstarkillian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 440 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Warrior! Great Weapon Fighter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jaffrojonesjaffrojones Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a cleric, mainly because I'm very interested to see how they utilize the healing abilities. In 4th edition you can use a skill to damage, but also allow a party member to use a Healing Surge. Plus, I love being the person in the party that can make or break the success.
  • alexmasulck01alexmasulck01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i
  • bama2u2bama2u2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 31
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward toi a Archer/ranger character. there is nothing like an arrow from you don't know where to completely ruin someone/some thing's day. "Silent Death"
  • msgtbarbzillamsgtbarbzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Oh lord, you have asked me a very difficult question. I want to play them all... I suppose if I had to choose, my first classes would either be control wizard or trickster rogue. I have always loved playing strategic classes as I feel they provide the best risk reward scenario. If you play well you can truly help your team/group/party dominate, meanwhile if you don't take the time to study up and form a strategy you will fail in your venture.
  • kaelsynkaelsyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am very keen to get my hands on a mean nasty cleric :)
  • dzuvandzuvan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Weapon Fighter... I am a fan of big swords :3
  • chazzakchazzak Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some form of Cleric, ideally one skilled against Undead, though I haven't seen anything about them yet. Juggling Deities, turning undead, and just generally being the positive symbol in a DnD group has always been my forte.
  • rodrigokurirodrigokuri Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm dying to play with Great Weapon Fighter, eager to use all his brutality, and also why fighter is my favorite class in any game, especially in D & D
  • okamiblazeokamiblaze Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing with my wife and bringing glory to the realms! As a guardian fighter, more than likely.
  • mitchellmmitchellm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to be either a trickster or a guardian. Guardian for the part of me that loves playing as a heavily armored bad-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and a trickster for the part of me that wants to be establishing paranoia and fear in PvP. But otherwise I'm excited for the guardian classes daily skills, hopefully we will see more classes released as the game progresses :D !!
  • eonsoldiereonsoldier Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great Sword Fighter ftw
  • argoyletargoylet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to the Control Wizard; if magic was real who wouldn't want to be a wizard?!

Looking forward to rp'ing a seemingly scholarly slightly distracted wizard, who is surprisingly quick on his feet in battle. Looking forward to freezing foes to "study" them, or just plain "studying" them with torrents of magic missles :p
  • sinnishsinnish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Great weapon FIghter
  • sufrsufr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Probably a Rogue. That's usually what I play in the tabletop version of DnD. That, or a Ranger.
  • crawdor24srhcrawdor24srh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    iv been waiting for this game forever. if any class id have to pick id say guardian fighter
  • ohmighty1ohmighty1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait to play trickster!!!!
  • triagotriago Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Easy, the Cleric.
    I have been lurking in these forums (and the old one too) for a while, waiting for this very question to be asked, i thought it would be harder to decide, but there's not a hint of doubt in my mind, hmm.
  • karlos99silvakarlos99silva Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking foward to playing the Trickster Rogue, as rogues have always been my favorite archetype =)
  • coreyblueexclusivecoreyblueexclusive Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

Guardian,I wanna be able to be protect my friends.:o I'll take that hit for you.
  • marious0423marious0423 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited January 2013
  • katwomanbhkatwomanbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Devoted Cleric
  • deathtognomesdeathtognomes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    I want to play them all, its as much fun learning what each class can do or not do and take each class to the edge of its abilities.
    "..putting a gnome on the barbie later, you coming?"
  • vampiredelacroixvampiredelacroix Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing the Control Wizard!
    5.jpg
  • antithesis1antithesis1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've always been found of being a healer in D20 games. So I'm all for the healer "devoted" cleric!!!
  • evilpulsarevilpulsar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter since I like to tank.
This discussion has been closed.