test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Alpha Key giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    thelazysamuraithelazysamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ranger first, then sorcerer if it is available if not then mage!
  • Options
    saigon12saigon12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to trying out the Cleric lol. Wonder if they figured out the healing without static targetting. Would be awesome to test it out :)
    (I know the cleric isnt in the game to public knowledge, but its the class I am most anticipating)
  • Options
    jestjesterjestjester Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am looking forward to playing the Cleric class. I have always enjoyed supporting other players because it encourages teamwork and good sportsmanship.
  • Options
    azsh1azsh1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited January 2013
    I will have to say the Wizard for now. Unless of course you have released another more pew pew type class in alpha that we have not been privy too. Muhahahahaha!!!!!! Let me in so I can find out the suspense is killing me.
  • Options
    busybox420busybox420 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play a control wizard. <3
  • Options
    stpfeferstpfefer Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?[/QUOTE]
    Guardian fighter for sure. Sword n board.
  • Options
    zzrathamondzzzzrathamondzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I mostly play Clerics, so the Devote healer is my choice at first. Support and Medium tank. Full plate, warhammer, and shield. Combined with buffs for me and the party, a little healing here and there. Battle Cleric here I come. Looking forward to solo and group with this class, and I feel it's a good combination.
  • Options
    lionstar69lionstar69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Divine Cleric of Tymora. GAME ON!
  • Options
    baalsarrusbaalsarrus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Guardian Fighter! I always loved playing Fighter classes.
  • Options
    gloriousst0phgloriousst0ph Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to the Great Weapon Fighter, nothing sounds more fun than reaping through your enemies in a whirling torrent of blade and armor
  • Options
    pwog66pwog66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Will be a Honor to play a Guardian fight in the Realm..
  • Options
    terilynnsterilynns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm not sure! But likely a Control Wizard...maybe...yes....no....yes. Yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    hellhammerhellhammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm looking forward to playing a rogue. Not sure which one since I haven't seen the possibilities of the class outside the trickster rogue.
  • Options
    varkunvarkun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I would have to say devoted cleric, though a close second would be a guardian fighter.

Goodluck to all and gratz to all those who get in.
  • Options
    khelsharakhelshara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I am most looking forward to playing the Guardian Fighter. I like the idea of standing in the middle of a bunch of enemies and keeping them focused on me while my party picks them off. LEGGO MY AGGRO!!!!!!
  • Options
    namander1namander1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'd love to create a Trickster Rogue to start off, probably the class closest to Drizzt Do'Urden, my favorite character from Forgotten Realms. Agility, backstabbing, and overall trickery is where it's at. So excited to play!
  • Options
    bilightbilight Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The rogue or control wizard. I'm really hoping that the cleric looks good though.
  • Options
    flamex1337flamex1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Looking forward to trying the Great Weapon Fighter and making some berserk maps
  • Options
    fingurs99fingurs99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Guardian Fighter. My roleplaying interests have always been about protecting the group, whether it be through being a meatshield or casting protection spells. Coming to the aid of a companion gives me the biggest sense of satisfaction.
  • Options
    gearpimpgearpimp Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have been looking forward to playing Neverwinter since I completed Neverwinter Nights 2 for the 3rd time (different char/classes - favorite was my Favored Soul). I think my first character will be a battle cleric.

Getting into Alpha would be awesome, as I've participated in closed beta with PWE for several of their games including Forsaken World, BoI, PWI, and even LoMA.
  • Options
    darkrevalationdarkrevalation Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Definitely looking forward to playing some trickter rogue and seeing how much damage one can cause whilst avoiding it.
  • Options
    jsoaresjsoares Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Trickster Rogue! distraction and sneak attacks :D
  • Options
    ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    Of the classes I have seen so far the Guardian Fighter appeals to me most, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to is the Cleric - any cleric :)

GL everyone!
  • Options
    noobtubesftwnoobtubesftw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to the divine cleric, wasn't sure what the healing class was going to be for Neverwinter and i usually prefer a healing role but with durability and after reading the PC Gamer Article on the Cleric i can't wait, i like my healers tough >:D
  • Options
    tobzorztobzorz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I always loved playing wizard in neverwinter nights. Looking forward to doing that.

WIZARD!!!
  • Options
    gileriusmgileriusm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    druid / shapeshifter
  • Options
    gom8gom8 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

The rogue to start at launch, but i hope you eventually put in a bard, they are personally my favorite and most versatile class :)
  • Options
    samwikisamwiki Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I want to play anything that has magic!
  • Options
    perc1430perc1430 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Im looking forward to playing them all for sure, but to answer the question u posted, I would have to say the "Trickster Rogue"! Always loved lurking in the shadows and doing mass painful damage from behind to my victims! To move like the wind transgressing short distances between my targets with the greatest of ease. I am a Rogue! Feel the coldness of my blade as it enters ur flesh and penetrates ur weak spine..... u never seen it coming...lol!
  • Options
    levin83levin83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The Neverwinter Alpha is underway and we want to welcome a select few to join us for an exciting adventure! How do you get an Alpha key? It's easy! Just leave a comment and answer our question below to qualify. The winners will be selected on Wednesday, January 16, at 12pm Pacific and will be contacted by PM. Check back then to see if you won. Good luck!

Question: Which class are you looking forward to playing the most in Neverwinter?

I haven't had such a tough choice since I got Shadows of Endrentide and had so many prestige classes to choose from! It honestly will be tough because of all the different races and class combos and finding the right mix of character traits but if I had my rubber arm twisted I think I'd flip a coin for the Control Wizard and Trickster. Two types I could definitely lose myself in. Can't wait for this game!
This discussion has been closed.