test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RP Project Calling DMs, Moderators, Aandre, and Anyone Else Willing

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in Off Topic
Hey guys I have a Project I am doing, I came up with it by myself of my own free will. I will probably finish what I currently need to today or tomorrow.
This project is RP based I am looking for DMs, Moderators, Andre or anyone who has a RP group willing to try this.
I need guine...Testers to try this and give me feedback. Im not going to outright say what it is on the forums but I am needing tests done and feedback. I would do it with my RP group but I do not DM it and would not usually be able to get them to try something like this on a DnD night. I have tested it once with 2 people and it went ok, but I need to perfect this get more ideas etc.

Anyone willing to dive in just comment on here and I will PM you the info for this project.

You could try this by yourself but it will most likely not have the same feel.

I hope you guys can help and Thanks
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I can forward it to my pnp group. Due to busy schedule I wont be able to attend my pnp sessions for 2 months. So they need to hold the story and try something else anyway. PM me if you need a group to test it.
  • Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Death, I am humbly honored to be offered this opportunity. Sadly I just literally do not have the time to partake. 981458.gif If you would like to forward me details, I'll ask guildies if they are interested as this sounds like a fun deal.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Death, I am humbly honored to be offered this opportunity. Sadly I just literally do not have the time to partake. 981458.gif If you would like to forward me details, I'll ask guildies if they are interested as this sounds like a fun deal.
    Ok well Ill send it to you to look over if you want and send to a guildie or two I just need them to be willing to sen me PMs on their and their groups thoughts.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    By the way all you CM's and Devs and others can help if you want

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Ok so I think I got everything in I need so far. Ill be sending out links, most of this is made for you to print so you can have a copy in your hands while you play.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Anyone willing is still welcome

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    nakisanyenakisanye Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sure, sounds interesting.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    nakisanye wrote: »
    Sure, sounds interesting.

I just sent a PM that should have a link, if you have any problems contact me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm...uncertain what this is, but I'll give it a shot if it will be helpful to you. Just lemmie know.
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    to give a hint to those on the fence it is a game

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]