test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Redeem Key

skithboyskithboy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello someone can tell me how to get the Redeem Beta Key?
Post edited by skithboy on

Comments

• jiger007jiger007 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    you can buy a founder pack for Raiderz or purchase the Torchlinght2 directly from PWI. Thats about it as far as i know.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Reedeem key here.
    Though closed beta hasn't started you can still redeem keys.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    As stated previously you can redeem any Beta Key you have here.

However Closed Beta Keys are only currently being given out at video game conventions such as PAX. The only other way to get a Closed Beta Key is to purchase a RaiderZ Founders Pack.

The Torchlight II Promotion was only valid for pre-orders through PWE but due to the fact TLII has been released that promotional offer has expired.

However there will be plenty of opportunities to get CBT Keys closer to the CBT launch.
    As Gillrmn said, closed beta has not started yet. Even if you received a key it wouldn't allow you to access anything ;-)
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As stated previously you can redeem any Beta Key you have here.

However Closed Beta Keys are only currently being given out at video game conventions such as PAX. The only other way to get a Closed Beta Key is to purchase a RaiderZ Founders Pack.

The Torchlight II Promotion was only valid for pre-orders through PWE but due to the fact TLII has been released that promotional offer has expired.

However there will be plenty of opportunities to get CBT Keys closer to the CBT launch.
    As Gillrmn said, closed beta has not started yet. Even if you received a key it wouldn't allow you to access anything ;-)

In fact, that DOWNLOAD now button is the bane of my life as the options after pressing it are maddeningly greyed out... b:angry
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *Offers politically correct hugs for all upset people until my arms get tired*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • remedialhappymanremedialhappyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I ****ing hate that mocking Download Now button!

One of these days I'll show it who is in charge! As soon as closed opens up anyways.

I freaking love living within a half-hour transit to seattle via ferry. 110 dollars total to attend PAX all three days? yes please.
  • varrvarrvarrvarr Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I guess there are benefits to not having my STO beta key yet, no mocking download buttons b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    *Offers politically incorrect hugs for those legally entitled to have them, that want them.*

Gropes will cost extra, I'm not cheap!
  • remedialhappymanremedialhappyman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Love for the love god?

LOVE HUG KISS! LOVE HUG KISS! LOVE HUG KISS!
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    jiger007 wrote: »
    you can buy a founder pack for Raiderz or purchase the Torchlinght2 directly from PWI. Thats about it as far as i know.

do we know when/if the raiderz beta keys have allready been sent out? i have a founders package but havent gotten anything yet
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    do we know when/if the raiderz beta keys have allready been sent out? i have a founders package but havent gotten anything yet

According to the email and site promoting this, as well as other references to how CBT keys are being distributed from various sources, the keys will be phased and sent out when the CBT begins as well as through out. Not all CBT eligible participants will get their keys and access at the same time. They will phase everyone in over the course of CBT.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Raiderz CBT is over. Stress test is going on this weekend and open beta will begin soon. You don't need keys for open beta.

Founder pack should be redeemable in open beta which has not yet started or announced. But should be this month seeing that other publisher is starting OB on 24th.

EDIT: I was wrong. PW has announced details also. Here. OB starts on 24th too.
  • vangaldvangald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 325 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Heh. And here I thought Raiderz already released. Goes to show how much I was paying attention.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I wonder how similar Raiderz combat is to Neverwinter's.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • agentbartonagentbarton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I found raiderz combat to be a little sloppy and too arcade like , seriously hope neverwinter combat is better.
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    arcade is better than the usual BORING excel mmo combat...it needs to find the sweet spot...but it should also be tactical and not just shoot shoot shoot shoot... i also found from the stuff ive seen that there are too many cannon fodder enemies and that traps dont do enough damage... i think a trap should at least hit you for 50% of your hp and prefer fewer but harder enemies...its more realistic, more fun, more challenging...

i will buy a new notebook for this game alone! (and for black desert online b:dirty )

after watching all the interviews im a little more concerned...the later the video is dated, the more pushed down the start for the closed beta gets...the faq says open beta starts late 2012, as late as december whereas most video interviews from december place the closed beta start around december 2012 or even beginning of 2013...this would indicate that the launch isnt even in the 1st quarter but rather second
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Keep in mind, RaiderZ is being developed by an entirely different Development Company than STO, CO, and NWO. The only similarity, in that regard, is that it is published by Perfect World Entertainment.
  • tbiggstbiggs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Personally, I am hoping they will add a founders pack to this game instead of making me purchase one for a game i might not play.

Example, Raider z - its a beautiful game, yet i don't think i will be playing it when it comes out, rather putting my hopes on neverwinter.

Btw. Did you know they have a novel about the lore written by R.A. Salvator out? I grabbed it but didn't have the chance to read it yet.

No beta key in it though.

-B-
    edited October 2012
    tbiggs wrote: »
    Did you know they have a novel about the lore written by R.A. Salvator out?

Indeed, there are four of them! I hope they make it to audible format soon!

Please M'Lord, R.A. Salvatore, if you're viewing this - push these wonderful novels to Audible Format.
  • ezrasteel1ezrasteel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    So as to not spoil the books for anyone, I will simply say that I liked the last paragraph in Charon's Claw ! That makes the wait for March seem like an eternity.

My Best,

Ezra Steel
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ezrasteel1 wrote: »
    So as to not spoil the books for anyone, I will simply say that I liked the last paragraph in Charon's Claw ! That makes the wait for March seem like an eternity.

My Best,

Ezra Steel

You mean we learn Driz is really a halfli...oops, almost blew the surprise! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]