test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi there, Canadain here

mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited October 2012 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Im an old D&D PnP player i started in grade 8 and played off and on for years

I got into NWN1 and then 2 cause of my brother in law.

then a friend got me into MMO's like SWG.

Ive played many mmo's none game close to the feel of D&D except DDO BUT it wasnt what i truelly like then.

i am excited for Neverwinter cause of teh Foundry. i think id create more than play lol good thing it doesnt have a sub lol

MMO's ive played are:

SWG ,Vanguard ,EQ2 ,CO ,DCUO ,CoX ,Free Realms ,DDO ,*** ,Lotro ,WoW ,Warhammer ,RoM , PW I, SwTOR, GW1 ,GW2

way to many lol im now only playing GW2 and most likely going for Neverwinter
Post edited by mountain45 on

Comments

• iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter MMO alt I mean mountain45!

(You'll have to explain to me when it's Canadian and when it's Canadien, eh? ;) )

But trust me when I say you'll like the power that the Foundry has sown us so far, and hope you get to test it soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Well met and welcome to Neverwinter!
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    /stab

hi there ;)
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    /cure light wounds

Hello!

*whispers: psst! stab again.*
  • mountain45mountain45 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    even with the staby, staby :)

I used to make campaigns in D&D when i played it . I want to do that here ,but we will have to see to how far i can go with my ideas.

one idea i had was having the group encounter an archaeologist in a bar wanting to find a forgotten civilization and needing to find this temple in the mountains to get a tablet for him to read. LUCKLY one player had that type of skill too. So then they found there way to the place but being followed then fought a hard battle almost losing, then just before the last player blacks out hey see a figure and a flash of light.

next they find them in the area they were looking for but no idea how they got there and from where.

anyways dont want to spoil the whole thing but that was just the starter of it.

so you see i hope the Foundry truly is versatile
  • bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome fellow Canadian:)
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Hi and welcome
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ezrasteel1ezrasteel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Hello and welcome. I suspect that the Foundry and what you can build with it will only be limited to your imagination. I look forward to seeing you ingame and what your mind comes up with...

My Best,

Ezra Steel
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    mountain45 wrote: »
    Im an old D&D PnP player i started in grade 8 and played off and on for years

Nice! Old school player here as well. The Foundry supposedly will be very versatile and let you tell more complex stories than DDO ever has.

Looking forward to seeing what you can do with it...

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
    edited October 2012
    I hope it will be very versatile cause my mind is racing right now with modules and campaigns i made in the past..

thank you all
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2012
    Welcome what part of Canada are you from? Or maybe you said and I derped and didn't read it.. lol
    edited October 2012
    I said west Coast but hey thats ok in BC
    maybe wet coast is better lol rains a lot here
  • thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    welcome to neverwinter! bring it!! your imagination. lol. and let it fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • kittymofokittymofo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome Mountain45! Love your guy's bacon. b:pleased
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited October 2012
    Hey Cool stuff I am from BC as well :D
    edited October 2012
    well in the Abbotsford area of BC so close to the US border...
    waiting for this game with what im thinking of doing is a killer...
    playing GW2 in the meanwhile
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Welcome mountain45 !
    Welcome to Neverwinter MMO alt I mean mountain45!

(You'll have to explain to me when it's Canadian and when it's Canadien, eh? ;) )

But trust me when I say you'll like the power that the Foundry has sown us so far, and hope you get to test it soon!

In english it's canadian mais en francais c'est canadien!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    pilf3r wrote: »
    Welcome mountain45 !

In english it's canadian mais en francais c'est canadien!

Merci beaucoup!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adaram648adaram648 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 366 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2012
    Hurray for fellow Canadians!

Hurray for fellow OLD guys

Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]