test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What are you playing!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    There's nothing messy bout it, it's a very well made MMO. A lot of their conventions/philosophies are not sitting well with some while for many it's what they've been waiting for. Maybe it's the DEs that's messy to you which for once there is an MMO that is actually an MMORPG and not an OMG.

And not playing the first is irrelevant, only thing that would matter is some places or monuments you would recognize like the horn in the Black Citadel that was used in Prophecies in Ascalon after the Searing or the Pyre Fierceshot statue that was a character in Eye of the North.

Yeah i actually dont mind the DE's so i dont think thats it, im sure the fact that i had to try and work out for a couple of hours why i couldnt get into the game, adjusting code exe's, FW settings, port forwarding ect didnt help my frustration level, which a few have had issues with ( nearly gave up). i dropped the ranger, as i always play a ranger or pally, to try and ignite the spark went the necromancer, didnt enjoy it at all, so try's again, maybe a fighter class.
  • Options
    iamruneiamrune Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'm playing it too! How do you win? :)

"A curious game. The only way to win is not to play."

I'm still playing Champions Online, as I have been since it's initial Alpha test four years ago, lead a middling large guild there.

Occasionally replaying Kingdoms of Amalur; Reckoning for the third playthrough, cannot believe that game wasn't a monster hit success.
  • Options
    vangaldvangald Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 325 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2012
    I need to get Amalur at some point. To many interesting things there I want to experience first hand.

Also I was poking around looking at other games on the market and I finally looked at Terra....cause fluffy bunny players tell me to go play it so often lol. Anyhow the combat looked interesting. The art design was also rather interesting though not entirely my thing ( sick of the anime asian style and WoW influences). Also they have a political system? That really intrigues me. That said I will likely never play that game, but it definitely looks like it has two things going for it. Would love to see a political system in NW. Whether that means split control of the city amongst elected public officials or politics within guilds and factions.
  • Options
    galvayragalvayra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The only way i would agree to politics in a game is only if i could permanently kill the elected official if they dont deliver on their promises
    "Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    galvayra wrote: »
    The only way i would agree to politics in a game is only if i could permanently kill the elected official if they dont deliver on their promises

Are you listening prospective mods? You are closest to elected officials in this game called Neverwinter Forums...
    :D
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Are you listening prospective mods? You are closest to elected officials in this game called Neverwinter Forums...
    :D

Which is why I make no promises. Unlike politicians, who promise a lot of things and many go unfulfilled.

Non-commitment you can count on, me b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *truthseeker slips some money to a hidden assassin to stage an assassination attempt at himself to gain sympathy wave*

I see what you did there.

*Is taken backstage and had his brain experimented by Illithids to make him forget*
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gillrmn wrote: »
    *truthseeker slips some money to a hidden assassin to stage an assassination attempt at himself to gain sympathy wave*

I see what you did there.

*Is taken backstage and had his brain experimented by Illithids to make him forget*
    *Thinks a moment then responds*

"I never had any verbal discussions with Illithid saying to do that!"

*The bard "Clinton" approves that sentence being true yet hides the truth*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aavariusaavarius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Which is why I make no promises. Unlike politicians, who promise a lot of things and many go unfulfilled.

Non-commitment you can count on, me b:laugh

It's possible, given the right circumstances and the correct audience, that I might possibly could not confirm or deny an agreement with this statement in whole or in part.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    aavarius wrote: »
    It's possible, given the right circumstances and the correct audience, that I might possibly could not confirm or deny an agreement with this statement in whole or in part.

I wholeheartedly agree you said that.

Edit: oh, and I just finished playing Report the Spammer. The game finishes way too quickly!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xilix69xilix69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Having gotten bored w/Diablo3, can't believe I have been playing it since September, I have gone back to Hellgate. Am also playing Kingdoms of Amalur.
    Tried Secret World..... and am wishing I hadn't. lol
    I have walked through the Valley of Death and emerged the Shadow of Evil
    The Gene Pool needs chlorine
  • Options
    granmazzogranmazzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Dragon Age ultimate at 8 euro from Steam. Great great RPG . Some times i play D3 but it is no more an RPG and i hate his looting system.
  • Options
    tavargtavarg Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've been playing real life as of late. It?s crazy, I know, but it never seems to stay the same and that I love and hate at the same time.

Tried getting back into LOTRO but just couldn?t as well with ****. I even tried DDO more of the same with nothing new.

Tried Dragons Nest I loved the game but couldn?t find a community to hang with and the manga style is not my first pick.

Looking forward to something new Please impress me NWO
  • Options
    raelishraelish Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    im currently playing sevencore till nwo comes out, its pretty decent but its more tab target combat which im getting tired of.
  • Options
    commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 744 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Playing several games, but main focus right now is Planetside 2 beta. Flying Vanu Scythe and killing dirty NCs and evil Terrans. b:angry
  • Options
    ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2012
    vangald wrote: »
    I need to get Amalur at some point. To many interesting things there I want to experience first hand.

just picked this up, EB 4 30bux, bout to flog into it