test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Close Beta Redeem Key

gigiretardinatorgigiretardinator Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion (PC)
What i have to do to have one??
Post edited by gigiretardinator on

Comments

• valkhadvalkhad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Be patient, active, and positive on the forums. ;)

Or buy Torchlight II.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    valkhad wrote: »
    Be patient, active, and positive on the forums. ;)

Or buy Torchlight II.

^ This

Bought Torchlight II and waiting for them to email me a beta key. Also I did actually play Torchlight 1 and it was beta then D2 imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • slightlypaulslightlypaul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *waves hands and jumps around*

does this constitute being active? I've been soooooo patient, I don't even check my email every two minutes now for an update.

...I wait _three_ whole minutes now.

...so is there anyway for people who have purchased Torchlight 2 to move further up the queue for a key?
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    *waves hands and jumps around*

does this constitute being active? I've been soooooo patient, I don't even check my email every two minutes now for an update.

...I wait _three_ whole minutes now.

...so is there anyway for people who have purchased Torchlight 2 to move further up the queue for a key?

Did you purchase it from the PW site and when they had the closed Beta Promotion? If so then go to PW's Support site and submit a ticket inquiry if you have not gotten any response emails within 10 business days (about 2 weeks including weekends.)

If not, look for the next opportunity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • owlin3owlin3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So only ways to get access to the beta, you think, is to be active on the forums? (other than the torchlight 2 thing)

I usually just lurk the forums and don't post much, in fact, I think is my first post :P
    I still want the beta though :(
  • mccalmccal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    as i am a huge fan of Neverwinter Nights owning every copy that has existed and bought all the expansions i would love to play this MMO on closed/open beta but as i don't really want to buy TL2 just to play though
  • elrohianelrohian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    mccal wrote: »
    as i am a huge fan of Neverwinter Nights owning every copy that has existed and bought all the expansions i would love to play this MMO on closed/open beta but as i don't really want to buy TL2 just to play though

Well, you don't have to... there will be plenty of keys when the time comes...
  • rogothsrogoths Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    elrohian wrote: »
    Wwll, you don't have to... there will be plenty of keys when the time comes...

So there is hope.... see you in the beta?.?.
    edited May 2012
    owlin3 wrote: »
    So only ways to get access to the beta, you think, is to be active on the forums? (other than the torchlight 2 thing)

I usually just lurk the forums and don't post much, in fact, I think is my first post :P

We all often have to step outside our comfort zones to get things we want. ;)

mccal wrote:

You should know that this game is NOT "Neverwinter Nights Online." It is not going to be the same game. Bioware, Atari, and even (I think) WoTC have no influence over the development here. Just making you aware.
  • switte2switte2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    why is it so difficult to get beta keys, if you have an account and show interest that should say something for the games that are being developed.

I am glad that it is not following Bio ware or Atari, that means it will have it's own twist on the game.

The foundry sounds pretty cool as well.
  • care9care9 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Go out the country for a few days with no internet and miss out on pre-order beta access. GAH.

Going to sit in the corner and cry tonight!
  • bloodshed29bloodshed29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    i really want a beta key
  • b3owvlfb3owvlf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I am replying to this post as my first posting, hoping i can catch the attention of any "Givers of the Beta Key".
    edited May 2012
    You'll want to post in other areas of the forum to get anyone's attention.
  • jelloshotsjelloshots Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Send / Email beta key when possible please?
    edited May 2012
    jelloshots wrote: »
    Send / Email beta key when possible please?

Not gonna happen that easily, friend. ;)
  • ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Lifetime CO members got STO closed beta keys. How about STO lifetime members getting Neverwinter closed beta keys? :)
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • higherfasternowhigherfasternow Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Or how bout we all get Beta Keys, there aren't too many of us on these forums. So I don't see why we shouldn't hehe.
  • ravenmark#2240 ravenmark Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Is waiting quietly and patiently....
    like a rogue... maybe a ranger... hmmm
    edited May 2012
    Or how bout we all get Beta Keys, there aren't too many of us on these forums. So I don't see why we shouldn't hehe.

If CB comes out as soon as expected, that might just happen. Though I get the feeling as it approaches, Neverwinter will be marketed more aggressively and as a result we will see a large influx of players to the forums.
  • banderbushbanderbush Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    is the deal with the pre-order torchlight2 and get the beta key still going on? or was that a one timer earlier on?
  • higherfasternowhigherfasternow Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    If CB comes out as soon as expected, that might just happen. Though I get the feeling as it approaches, Neverwinter will be marketed more aggressively and as a result we will see a large influx of players to the forums.

Hope your right, that would be so awesome. I'm looking forward to this game. Hell its the only release I want this year. I could care less about the other big numbers... Diablo III I'm looking at you.
  • macabrivsmacabrivs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 417 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2012
    Hope your right, that would be so awesome. I'm looking forward to this game. Hell its the only release I want this year. I could care less about the other big numbers... Diablo III I'm looking at you.

Same here, this year this is the only game im waiting for, and to be honest if i dont like it it will be certenly my last MMO lol
  • banderbushbanderbush Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    banderbush wrote: »
    is the deal with the pre-order torchlight2 and get the beta key still going on? or was that a one timer earlier on?

can anyone confirm this? im not a big t2 fan but id end up playing it out if they are still doing that.
  • testinukketestinukke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Not gonna happen that easily, friend. ;)

Huh. Of course it's going to happen that easily! Early bird catches the worm and all that... (I'd insert smiley here but I can't stand those carebear things so you get a sentence in parentheses instead... mwhah)

Edit: Oops stupid quote button on top and not bottom...
  • shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    banderbush wrote: »
    can anyone confirm this? im not a big t2 fan but id end up playing it out if they are still doing that.
    The Torchlight II beta launcher still has PWE offering Neverwinter beta key for pre-purchasing with them (Steam offering TL1 instead).
  • r555555555555555r555555555555555 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    "As part of your pre-order, you're also invited to take part in the Neverwinter Closed Beta when that launches!* When the time comes, you'll be sent a beta key to redeem on our site, so be sure to check http://www.playneverwinter.com to get all the latest information regarding this highly anticipated new title.

*Does not guarantee day one closed beta access. Exact date of entry will vary per user, dependant on testing needs."

This is a direct quote from the e-mail I received after I ordered T2. So I assume I'll receive a key, just not guaranteed day one access.

BlueEyedDevil
  • stormshadestormshade Member, Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    The Torchlight II Pre-Order offer is ongoing. It will end when you can no longer pre-order Torchlight II, or Neverwinter is has progressed past closed beta testing. Whichever one comes first. b:pleased

Thanks!

Stormshade
  • gratiagratia Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I know how you all feel. >< I'm practically stalking my email at this point, including going through the spam, just in case.... And I constantly check the site, and click the "Access Beta" button, just to see if they don't require a key anymore. XD (I know, it's a long shot, but I'm desperate to play this game.)

I've already decided what race and class I want to play.
    Have any of you?
  • lordtriganlordtrigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    owlin3 wrote: »

I'm the same way. I've been lurking since the site was first put up (the single banner page), but I don't generally post unless I have something to say. I haven't played a fantasy MMO in a long time. I'm looking forward to trying Neverwinter.
This discussion has been closed.