What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

M27 General Feedback Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    jshetley#1170 jshetley Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Well I found the vip in the bazaar but it does not work. Clicking just sends me to the zen store.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2023

Well I found the vip in the bazaar but it does not work. Clicking just sends me to the zen store.

As I said in an earlier post they removed it OFF of the ZEN Store, now it only honors your VIP status if the new character you copy to Preview has VIP on LIVE.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    strathkin said:

As I said in an earlier post they removed it OFF of the ZEN Store, now it only honors your VIP status if the new character you copy to Preview has VIP on LIVE.
    This does not work either. There is NO way to get vip on preview. Item is bugged.

• Options
    edited October 2023

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

strathkin said:

Feedback: Thanks for VIP on Preview in the ZEN Store, along with a few others for testing. :+1:
    ╘ Most with VIP on LIVE will appreciate this, for sure!

Where are you seeing this? I see no VIP in the preview store.
    I'm on PC, it shows in the ZEN store the only option is 1 month VIP (100% off) on PC, yet you can select it 12x. Perhaps it's not available yet on Consoles, which if they don't they should.

Also in the Wondrous Bazaar they offer a 6 month VIP (100% off) coupon in the various Preview Options; that also includes various items to try out other insignia, enchantments, and really test-drive changes to your character as well.
    if the person with the OG question you replied to is a console tester makes sense why they dont see it, plus the fact the wondorous bazaar stuff you mentioned isn't on the console beta none of the bonus vendors that PC gets are on console beta
    I copied over both my character's just now (on PC test-server) and I was surprised they NO LONGER was a VIP in the ZEN store; however the good news was it this time copied the VIP I had from LIVE and made it active on TEST. :+1:
    well it would be nice to have the option of coping over live toons, but the people on the console betas have to start from lvl 1 kinda thing there my friend, that is unless we wanna use a toon that was made on PC dev system of some kind, but yeah for the people who play on PC preview i would say would be nice if we had the options of test capability you all had but since devs wont ever give us the few things we need to be at the same level kinda hard to do much of anything on the console preview servers
    You are not getting vip on preview anyway. The item is bugged.

• Options
    divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited October 2023

Greetings Adventurers!

The upcoming module (M27) is now on the NeverwinterPreview (Mimic and Lurker) shard! We will be creating specific feature feedback threads for players to discuss the different areas of the new module but you can leave your general thoughts on this thread.

Please note that everything on Preview is not necessarily final and is subject to change. We look forward to your feedback!

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs

For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
    If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
    <font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font>
    <font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>

Examples:*
    Bug: Mimics breakdancing when the fight starts makes them get stuck in floor.
    Feedback: Mimics breakdancing is visually distracting from the other fight mechanics.

*These examples are made up and not related to in-game content.
    Bard's "Contre" encounter damage still get's reduced by your own critical avoidance.
    Elemental Medley feat still doesn't work with "Con elemento" at-will
    Elemental Medley still doesn't get benefitted from Masterful Performance class feature.
    Post edited by divectore on
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    Feedback: It's nice that you're sending everyone to outer space, but with this module will we finally be able to donate our very expensive statues to the Stronghold which we've been prevented from using for literally years? The ones which the coffer will not recognize but you let players buy them, and trade them, and think they'll look great in their Stronghold and they spend a fortune on them and get all excited about and spend valuable AD on acquiring but once they go and try to use them they finally realize they don't work and it just spreads bad vibes? Point being, you all have the time to work on new mods and invent new things but not fix what's already broken and not working. - Long standing issue players consistently complain about. People keep asking about the stronghold issues and you always say it's not a priority. Would be nice if you could at least fix what's broken even if not refining what's not working ideally. I've been banging-on about that Statue of Hallaster I can't use for years and others have the same issues with other decorative items they paid a fortune for and can't use. Putting it in the bug threads gets repeatedly ignored, why not put it here as feedback which you will at least read.

On the space location issue, we were once given the first layer of hell, Avernus, it even says it's the first layer of more layers of hell when you first go there, and we were led to believe it was the first of a few new mods of more and more deeper layers to explore, then nothing happened and after that it seemed it was nothing but re-cycled maps of Undermountain Master Expeditions tarted-up as Underdark. Will we finally get the rest of the layers of hell? Been waiting a while.

Only other thing I can think of is it would be nice to finally after years of waiting, be able to swap-out an arti on cooldown so your players can use different artis for different situations in different loadouts (you know, what loadouts were invented for) without being penalized and having to wait minutes until they've reached zero while the rest of the party runs ahead without them. Makes a joke out of loadouts if you want to use different active artis in different loadouts. You can currently do it with mount powers and encounters, swap from one on cooldown to another loadout with different ones in the same slot, but you can't do it with artis, you could do it if you really wanted to. It's like the Stronghold statues issue, all we need is the will to fix it and it would be done yesterday. Priorities please. I'm not saying don't release new mods, and I wish all the best to this one, just I hope it's not one more bland grind fest with no new surprise gainable titles or little touches of imagination, but you can walk and chew gum at the same time and should fix what's broken AND release new content at the same time. That's what gaming companies do. That's my feedback.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    dracul#0910 dracul Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Devs, there is a huge breach in the balance of threat of the Tanks. The Fighter Vanguard has the encounter power called Knight's Valor that they use to highjack the threat from other tanks in Trials and Skirmishes. They are cheaty, and always use this dirty play to exclude the other tank from the queue. Please rework Knight's Valor so it can't affect other tanks, since your reworked the Paladin threat aura. We can't have this kind of cheating in the game anymore.
  • Options
    Devs, there is a huge breach in the balance of threat of the Tanks. The Fighter Vanguard has the encounter power called Knight's Valor that they use to highjack the threat from other tanks in Trials and Skirmishes. They are cheaty, and always use this dirty play to exclude the other tank from the queue. Please rework Knight's Valor so it can't affect other tanks, since your reworked the Paladin threat aura. We can't have this kind of cheating in the game anymore.
  • Options
    theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    strathkin said:

It does not work like this for all of us. I just copied a character with rank 12 VIP on Live to preview. It still does not have ACTIVE VIP on preview.

It shows that I have Rank 12 VIP, but that it's not active, my guess is there is some sort of conflict with me and others having bought VIP in the Zen store many modules back.

Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • Options
    Fighter Vanguards use Knight's Valor to hijack the threat from other tanks in Trials and Skirmishes, using this dirty trick to exclude the other tank from the queue. That encounter power needs to be reworked, so it can't drain the threat from other tanks anymore. This is a huge unbalance in the game, of which cheaters exploit very much. And since the Devs are trying to balance everything, this is a priority improvement to the equilibrium of threat in the game !
  • Options
    knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Bug: The destinations are not loading to the proper location on the map screen by this I mean the zones map on xbox beta

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    @nitocris83

I would have really liked to see, more than one choice of armor buff for DPS.
    Too bad they couldn't use Cube of Augmentation, to unlock & set armor buff's?. :+1::+1:

That would really allow people to customize how the armor worked for their own builds, and return a lot more choice; especially for Armor's you often spending 300,000 Diamonds (often) per piece.

NOTE: It would be good though if Cube's of Augmentation for older Weapons at least honored Loadouts.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    Fighter Vanguards use Knight's Valor to hijack the threat from other tanks in Trials and Skirmishes, using this dirty trick to exclude the other tank from the queue. That encounter power needs to be reworked, so it can't drain the threat from other tanks anymore. This is a huge unbalance in the game, of which cheaters exploit very much. And since the Devs are trying to balance everything, this is a priority improvement to the equilibrium of threat in the game !
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Question: are stronghold cost changes coming in Mod 27?

Our guilds don't carry over when we copy to preview so I'm not in a guild on the server and can't check.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    Seals of the dragon were the primary seal for THREE mods (Mod 24-26) which meant the seal vendor dragon equipment used currency that was capped weekly. Players that sought that seal equipment on multiple characters were faced with running RAQ’s and RTQ’s multiple times with little reward other than a reduced seal bonus. Equipping multiple characters has become increasingly more involved and costly for players arguably without the benefit to match (seal vendor equipment in particular/100k daily RAD refining, etc.), especially being that seal equipment hasn’t been BtA since Mod 20 (Sharandar) or BoE since Mod 22 ( Dragonbone Vale)…

Players can currently either:
    - Spend weeks farming currency (some require completing master content w/high iLvl requirements) AND around 1kk+ AD for a set of campaign equipment,
    - Spend 4+ weeks farming RAQ’s/RTQ’s for seal equipment while the seal is primary and capped weekly.
    - Wait 4 mods to be able to farm the now “secondary” seal uncapped.
    - Not go for equipment on other characters.

Is the same primary seal going to be used for multiple mods going forward? For example Mods 27-29 using seals of the spider god? If so the following will make even more sense.

Suggesting:
    - Seal vendor equipment being BtA overall.
    Expecting players to continue to simply farm seals for each piece, on EACH character they want equipment on is played out, it’s not fun and helps reduce the use of multiple characters (especially while the seal is primary/capped weekly)). What’s also disheartening are characters with classes that share the same equipment type and it not being sharable between them.
    - OR, Add an option to change character bound vendor equipment to BtA for a cost (for example a mix of campaign currency, seals and possibly AD (NOT 100k+ AD and don’t even think about players using unbind tokens to do this lol)).
    - When a seal is no longer primary it becomes account wide (because why not?).

Why are signets of patronage no longer being updated though campaign buyouts are still being released?
    10 week campaigns with no signet of patronage option though campaign buyouts being "conveniently" available is not a good look...
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • Options
    deadmano#4272 deadmano Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    The new raid UI (trials), while a good step in the right direction, just doesn't work. It is way too small to gather any meaningful information, with no proper way to customise it the way that works for you. For example as a tank in trial content I want to see the other tank as the first in the list, but the order is random and doesn't even follow the queue order. Let me re-arrange the order, or at least sort by role. The threat bar is way too tiny compared to what it currently is on live.

Considering adding more customisation options so we can toggle buffs, increase the scale, sort the list, etc.

Failing that, at least give us the option to switch between the new versus old one, so at least things like buffs on other players will be visible, as this change isn't super useful to all roles.
  • Options
    Devs, any news about the rework of Knight's Valor from the Fighter Vanguard to NOT drain the threat from other tanks ? Barbarian and Paladin tanks can't be hostage of this dirty trick in Trials and Skirmishes anymore. This is a huge unbalance on threat generation in the game and needs to be fixed. The Fighter Tank can't be a spoiled child who is the only one allowed to cheat. Please rework Knight's Valor !
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    ??? Bug ???: Boons for Mods 24-26 now require SotSG (Seals of the Spider God)...
    Feedback: SotSG are the current primary seal which means they are capped weekly at 500. Why do older boons require the new SotSG instead of SotD (Seal of the Dragon)?...

Bug: RDQ and RSQ do NOT award SotD...
    Feedback: How are players supposed to get SotD if ALL queues only reward SotSG?...

Seals

Seals of the Dragon have been replaced by Seals of the Spider God in places they are given out, as Seals of the Spider God are in the current time-uncapped seal tier.

11/7/23 Patch Notes

Quoted part in bold - Patch notes don't state that SotSG are to replace SotD in regard to boon costs...

Quoted part in italics - Is "Seals of the Spider God" supposed to be "Seals of the Dragon" being that SotD should be the current time-uncapped seal tier?...

Overall Feedback: These seal changes/bugs are an even steeper setback on top of players having to wait four mods for a supposed to be uncapped secondary seal that was apparently botched. Sure for the time being players can get SotSG via easier content but so what though when the majority of the Mod 27 equipment is inferior...

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

• Options
    mopc20mopc20 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Problem with mini bosses in new Space locations: they are scaled so weird!!!
    Sometimes it takes 30sec-1min to kill a boss on my warlock. Another time it may take 2-4 mins with exactly same toon, same build, same rotation etc. While it is just annoying and inconvenient on dps char, it is nearly impossible on my pally. This is SOOOOO frustrating. There is already a pretty big problem in game with support classes and nothing done at least to make it easier to play regular game content on such chars.

Please consider fixing it !
  • Options

New Player Experience

New Adventurers will now receive a coupon for 16 free bank slots when completing The Clockwork Tomb mission.

Can this be made to apply to characters that have already completed the quest though are in a group with someone when The Clockwork Tomb boss is defeated?...

Really don't feel like deleting characters (some again) just to get some bank slots because of a change that came after they were created and leveled up... Created and leveled up a number of characters about a week or two prior to this update...