stompit#4493 stompit Member Posts: 18 Arc User

• Options

• Options
    kotoamatzukamikotoamatzukami Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    I'm getting "Error 2: File not found."
    Anyone else got that, too?

Edit: Huh, didn't realize there was a 2nd page already and my post will appear directly below someone with the same message as me. -_-'
  • Options
    Same problem, I tried everything but it didn't work.
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User

> @morinetti said:
    > What's going on? When is the fix?

We have encountered technical issues that will delay the start of today's server maintenance on #NWPC. We will keep you updated as soon as we will have more information about this. Thanks again for your patience!

Any clue as to when and where your update will be posted?
    When I tried to log into the game this morning it gave me error messages, then it did a huge patch, and now I get the "Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly" message.
    I need my Neverwinter, I admit it, I am addicted, and for you to take it away is just mean!
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    ARC failing to update also... sits in this state indefinitely... never completes.

• Options
    Same problem, as I understand they added a patch but something went wrong, hope they fix it soon!
  • Options
    I'm hoping someone has already opened a support ticket on these issue(s)?
  • Options
    morinettimorinetti Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    There is not a single post anywhere from dev team on what's happening. Why we can't start the game? Please post some information on what's going on! Update us please! By the time I am writing this, there should be a fix mentioned earlier in game launcher. No new patch to fix this issue. Please update us on what's going on.
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Patching, 8% = 900MB... O_O Wtf?

Edit: Patch finished -> "Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly"
  • Options
    balufunkebalufunke Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 186 Arc User
    I can´t log in during the last 9 hours.
  • Options

Someone in our discord server posted these:

"We are aware of Neverwinter being unavailable for some players. We are working on a fix but will be unable to push one live until tomorrow, April 6, at 7am PT. We appreciate your patience and will be looking at a doing a makegood for impacted players."

and

"We have encountered technical issues that will delay the start of today's server maintenance on #NWPC. We will keep you updated as soon as we will have more information about this. Thanks again for your patience!"
  • Options
    poetsrefuge#3862 poetsrefuge Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2023
    Same drill for me: multiple crashes yesterday. I force-veried this morning and got a 3.7 gig patch??? Now it insta-crashes. Guess we'll find out sooner or later.
  • Options
    ncognito1959#8908 ncognito1959 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @drartwhodent said:
    > Any clue as to when and where your update will be posted?
    > When I tried to log into the game this morning it gave me error messages, then it did a huge patch, and now I get the "Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly" message.
    > I need my Neverwinter, I admit it, I am addicted, and for you to take it away is just mean!

https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame
  • Options
    krevgkrevg Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Can we please get an update on what is going on with this emergency maintenance update? I personally never saw the server go down, the status that numerous people (the majority I know) can't login, and we have had zero updates since yesterday. In my opinion, yesterday's patch, which was still pushed out after the development team knew is was breaking the login process of the game, should have already been rolled back, but at the least, some sort of update on what is going on is appropriate.

If the development team is having issues fixing this, and don't know when a patch will be rolled out to fix it, please, just tell us that. We all understand unforseen things happen, but please, keep communication open.

Thank you.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    it is 10:50 Central time (Texas) and no joy.
  • Options

"We are aware of Neverwinter being unavailable for some players. We are working on a fix but will be unable to push one live until tomorrow, April 6, at 7am PT. We appreciate your patience and will be looking at a doing a makegood for impacted players."

and

"We have encountered technical issues that will delay the start of today's server maintenance on #NWPC. We will keep you updated as soon as we will have more information about this. Thanks again for your patience!"
    This should be posted in more wide platforms, like twitter or let's say arc website? Discord really. I do not have discord, why would I? This world is broken in so many ways…
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hi!

Thanks for sharing our posts @kotoamatzukami!

That's indeed our latest updates regarding this issue. We need to perform an emergency maintenance, but we cannot yet due to some technical issues. Unfortunately, this may take a few more hours, but we will keep you updated.

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    morinetti said:

and

This should be posted in more wide platforms, like twitter or let's say arc website? Discord really. I do not have discord, why would I? This world is broken in so many ways…
    I don't know where the original statement was posted. The discord message just came from a member in our alliance server.
  • Options
    percemer said:

Hi!

Thanks for sharing our posts @kotoamatzukami!

That's indeed our latest updates regarding this issue. We need to perform an emergency maintenance, but we cannot yet due to some technical issues. Unfortunately, this may take a few more hours, but we will keep you updated.

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,

Thank you. Please update us.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    was this a hack?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    bobdredds#9435 bobdredds Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    And me, I submitted a ticket with this image
  • Options
    chada#8427 chada Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Idi.ots.... Game not work and lost players
  • Options
    How can I join this discord channel @kotoamatzukami?
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    It seems to be updating now without error messages 💀
  • Options
    kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I am getting this message when I try to login. "Unable to start game client: client quit unexpectedly."
  • Options
    unuldurunuldur Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Still nothimg. "Unable to star the client: client quit unexpectedly" or "Error 2: File not foud". Really greeeeaaaaaat work, Cryptic. But that's classic shoddy work by incompetent Cryptic staff. When are you zeroes going to fix this?
  • Options
    The patch did finish downloading but it's still crashing at login. ☠️ Still they did say they would do something for those who were locked out. I shall try later. 🤖