What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragonslayer (M23) General Feedback Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Feedback: Each dragon should have its own lore hidden in its lair.

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    obsiddia said:

Feedback: Each dragon should have its own lore hidden in its lair.

Each color has treasure lore, plus there are pages of the Dragon Slayer's book in between areas.
  • Options
    alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    My understanding is the TOMM difficulty has drastically increased. Was this intentional? Seems crappy that some of us are grinding just to be able to even see this trial, and it's about to be pulled even further out of reach.
  • Options
    eowiel#9401 eowiel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey all, i just have a question pls....the audio in preview is amazing...ambient, music, and everything is perfect, on 6%...but in the live: i didnt hear anything on 100%... i did reset default but not change...is there a difference between twoo servers? or in live in mod23?
    thx
  • Options

My understanding is the TOMM difficulty has drastically increased. Was this intentional? Seems crappy that some of us are grinding just to be able to even see this trial, and it's about to be pulled even further out of reach.

The difficulty was brought in line with how difficult Master Trials are intended to be. Master Trials are intended to have punishing mechanics that can't just be brute forced.
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I can't figure out the colors, so here's my bugs/feedback:

I tried doing a solo dragon hunt, and no dragon appears. What am I missing.

Also is the solo dragon hunt the only solo content this "campaign" offers? Is there no story to progress through like all the previous campaigns?

And the new prices for the gear in terms of AD is way too high. 10k AD for mythic gear was borderline acceptable, but 300K AD per piece is way too high. I'm probably not gonna be able to afford 1 full set for one toon let alone one full set for 2, or more.
  • Options

I can't figure out the colors, so here's my bugs/feedback:

I tried doing a solo dragon hunt, and no dragon appears. What am I missing.

Also is the solo dragon hunt the only solo content this "campaign" offers? Is there no story to progress through like all the previous campaigns?

And the new prices for the gear in terms of AD is way too high. 10k AD for mythic gear was borderline acceptable, but 300K AD per piece is way too high. I'm probably not gonna be able to afford 1 full set for one toon let alone one full set for 2, or more.

Are you using the colored pillars? Those are preview tools and don't really work, I suggest just going in without messing with those.

The AD cost isn't much of an issue imo. It's 3 days of saving at most per piece, it's going to take way more than 3 days of dragon hunts to have enough enough of the other costs of the mythic armor, the most being getting the required Dragon Slayer Rank.
  • Options
    forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 178 Arc User
    I just did the math and the total AD cost for a complete set without artifacts is 1.725 million AD. You'll earn more rad from all the hunts required to get the other currencies.

Also we need more AD sinks in the game. Maybe this one will help that the ZAX doesn't continue to increase to over 1 year wait time for zen.
  • Options
    unthoughtknownunthoughtknown Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    Collection issues preview: Earl Chickenmancer companion, Owlbear mounts that were added and golden companions (like cat) don't register if already have and equipped.
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    BUG :ALL dragons have an invisible collision box in front of it. it might have been added intentionally but it causes players to run into an invisible wall even though you are clear of the dragon. these type of boxes was fine in the dos era but use of it is not good in modern games

BTW.[color =red] RED [/color] does not work neither does using span or div!
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    mynaam said:

BUG :ALL dragons have an invisible collision box in front of it. it might have been added intentionally but it causes players to run into an invisible wall even though you are clear of the dragon. these type of boxes was fine in the dos era but use of it is not good in modern games

BTW.[color =red] RED [/color] does not work neither does using span or div!

I used < font color=red > with less spaces