test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [3/24]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, March 24, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1264830/

Comments

• powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    So you're going to release a buggy lockbox. Really?
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Dont worry this bug will be fixed ASAP not like other bugs, like tanks losing speed, fortified nature, rerolls with AD instead of tokens, etc. Those can stay for months.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • unknowndramaunknowndrama Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 115 Arc User
    Challenge of the Gods

Challenges of the Gods no longer drop while on queued maps.
    They can still drop during instanced maps, however, and quests on instanced maps still override the quest tracker. For now, players will still have to open the journal while in instanced maps to check the goal of a Challenge.
    The merchant associated with the Coins of Waukeen event now spawns in the Moonstone Mask during the Challenge of the Gods event as well, as the Blessed Gift of the Gods contains Coins of Waukeen.
    Please note that there is not a "last chance" period for Challenge of the Gods, so unspent coins will not be usable until the next run of either Challenge of the Gods or Coins of Waukeen.

Sorry that no one in this game does this event...is totally ignored for years...i cant understand why you guys still do it...same as 99% of content very outdated 8 years old content with useless items same as majority of dungeons they are old and they still have mod 6 items in them..maybe before changing old leveling system and removing old zones you should have revamped and updated your content...is not worth playing ...
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

Sorry that no one in this game does this event...is totally ignored for years...i cant understand why you guys still do it...same as 99% of content very outdated 8 years old content with useless items same as majority of dungeons they are old and they still have mod 6 items in them..maybe before changing old leveling system and removing old zones you should have revamped and updated your content...is not worth playing ...

It still can drop Forgehammer of Gond, and is one of the few sources for it.

So in particular if they ever upgrade professions into something worthwhile again, that is a nice drop.

But overall I agree.. mostly useless or low value drops. I am not sure I'll bother with it.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    I always do this event and I do it as the bonus for whatever I would be doing anyway. So, more or less, no extra effort.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

I always do this event and I do it as the bonus for whatever I would be doing anyway. So, more or less, no extra effort.

Yeah I kinda do the same tbh