test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220208a.1

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11509833

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    The Mirage set bonus now alludes to the fact that an unexpected illusion can occur on occasion.

A nerf?
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

The Mirage set bonus now alludes to the fact that an unexpected illusion can occur on occasion.

A nerf?
    Probably the chicken “Easter egg”, lol.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    plan009 said:

A nerf?
    Just happened to me last night in IC... Right at the beginning, was super funny!
    va8Ru.gif
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Oh wonderful, great news all around thank you for this. Maybe in another 5 weeks we can trade in the rank 8 frost enchantment too!
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    plan009 said:

A nerf?
    I turn into a chicken for a few seconds nearly every time I pull the Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish in randoms.
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11509833

No mention about the queue group bug which kicks people out of queue groups even though they have accepted...nobody wants to spend 45mins to an hour or more getting kicked out of queues after clearly accepting.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

> @nitocris83 said:
    >

No mention about the queue group bug which kicks people out of queue groups even though they have accepted...nobody wants to spend 45mins to an hour or more getting kicked out of queues after clearly accepting.

We are still investigating this issue so have not been able to implement a fix. We remain actively working on it.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

> @nitocris83 said:
    >

We are still investigating this issue so have not been able to implement a fix. We remain actively working on it.
    If that’s the case, why isn’t it in the known bugs list along with the rank 8 frost enchant trade in bug? Both are known, yet unknown to the list.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    This is all well and good, but there are a couple of questions. Why is the problem of three catalysts in processing still not fixed? Why don't the corresponding rewards drop out in different locations? I'm talking about Glyphs of Power, about new stones 1-3 lvl. Where is the compensation?
  • grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Вы почему игнорируете? Что за бред собачий? Вы там потерялись или подохли блеать? Компенсация где моя???
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Known Issues from Launch - Remaining

Character Art Visuals

Ancient Scalebreaker’s Barbute is incorrectly invisible on male dragonborn characters.

Login Screen

[PC only] If players are logged in through Epic or Steam, returning to the login screen closes the game client.

Queues

Players accepting a Random queue requester are still being automatically declined

Insignias

Certain quality insignias can no longer be stacked since mod 22 launch

Combat enhancement

Fortified Nature - Defense buff stated in the tooltip on recieving damage is non-existant

Weapon upgrades

Players still having problems upgrading some weapon sets

B)
    FTFY

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    So artifacts are no longer a subcategory under equipment in the AH. Rather that has been moved to enhancements. However, you can still search for artifacts by name in equipment and find them. That move was not documented anywhere. I suppose the artifacts found in equipment will age out as they are bought or the listing expires.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited February 2022

So artifacts are no longer a subcategory under equipment in the AH. Rather that has been moved to enhancements. However, you can still search for artifacts by name in equipment and find them. That move was not documented anywhere. I suppose the artifacts found in equipment will age out as they are bought or the listing expires.

It is a mess.

If I choose Equipment, search for skull. I got 4 skull Lord staff. (The first 3 character of the sellers are: Bra, Kee, D'A, Dov)

I click Enchantment, I see 6 skull Lord Staff (Bra, Kee, D'A, Dov, Fla, Mau) and another 10 equipment with the word skull. Why would other non-artifact equipment showed up in "Enchantment"?

I click search (with 'skull' in search), I got 5 skull Lord staff. (Sum, Don, Alys, Lia, Bon)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @earlgreybeard said:
    > Known Issues from Launch - Remaining
    >
    > Character Art Visuals
    >
    > Ancient Scalebreaker’s Barbute is incorrectly invisible on male dragonborn characters.
    >
    >
    > Login Screen
    >
    > [PC only] If players are logged in through Epic or Steam, returning to the login screen closes the game client.
    >
    > Queues
    >
    > Players accepting a Random queue requester are still being automatically declined
    >
    > Insignias
    >
    > Certain quality insignias can no longer be stacked since mod 22 launch
    >
    > Combat enhancement
    >
    > Fortified Nature - Defense buff stated in the tooltip on recieving damage is non-existant
    >
    > Weapon upgrades
    >
    > Players still having problems upgrading some weapon sets
    >
    >
    > B)
    > FTFY

Looks like the community is doing cryptics job again, I'd like to add there is a visual bug when moving from a piece of gear to an artifact on the gear tab of the character sheet preventing equipped artifacts from show their respective stats another bug that appears to be flying under the radar, possible only a PS4 bug as I notice the character sheet menus and layouts are different on PS4 than on PC.

There are still some quests unable to be completed in areas such as well of dragons
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Frequent hangs and stalling still happening. Every time either happens when using PS remote play makes the game in app hang permanently, meaning you have to restart the game on console. Frequent stalling means the app is almost unusable a lot of the time...
    Post edited by methuslah#7626 on
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    The fix for Zero damage on the warlock appears to be incorrect as it is still happening. Although now, you can get zero damage without shifting.