test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Greycloaks

1235»

Comments

• pwridiotspwridiots Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    Hands down one of the best guilds in the game. While I've moved on, I'm thinking about getting another toon merely so I can have one in the Cloaks again.

Regards, Forge.
  • muffe#3419 muffe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is this guild RP guild or??
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    We have openings again in both Greycloaks and Blackcloaks, both level 20 SH, in a great 13 guild Alliance with guilds from all across the world covering all time zones. In answer to earlier questions, we are not a RP guild, we a dungeon running Alliance, only requirements for joining is being Level 70 character, and following our 3 simple rules.
    Greycloaks openings have now been filled, but we do still have a few openings in the Blackcloaks.
  • zachattackw78zachattackw78 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello,

I would like to join your guild due to its flexible requirements and casual environment. My char is a CW level 70.

Thanks,

Zacharias@zachattackw78
  • nwwizardnwwizard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Zacharias,

Thank you for your interest in the Cloaks. We have two guilds to accommodate everyone who is interested in joining the Cloaks, Greycloaks and Blackcloaks.

Please make sure you check out our Rules (you will be asked if you agree to them): http://greycloaks.enjin.com/forum/m/14382018/viewthread/19554592-rules

Seeking out an officer for either Greycloaks or Blackcloaks online will be the easiest way to connect (use the guild search function for "greycloaks" or "blackcloaks", spelled without spaces or the quotation marks).

We look forward to having you join the Cloak family.
  • startrekdad45#2346 startrekdad45 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i'd like to join your guild. i currently have 2 characters:

Marhand lvl 57 great weapon fighter (swordmaster)
    Hensley lvl 26 ranger

Thanks,
    startrekdad45#2346
    @startrekdad45#2346 we require you to have at least one Level 70 as your main to join the guild, and there is a wait time for you to invite alts.
  • goslemgoslem Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hiya, I'm Goslia and new to the game. I'm currently a lvl 70 OP, Goslia@goslem. Interested in joining! :)
  • ghanieko#6826 ghanieko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm currently looking for a new home for my main to live on, my current guild is great but doesn't give me the experience I want and I plan to leave them once I find a new great and comfortable home. I have a few inquiries, Is the greycloaks active throughout the entire day? Are there several guild events that will make the game more fun? I assume there's a defense and armpen boons available. My main is currently a GF sitting at 14.6k without guild boons
    @goslem it is probably best if u are looking for an invite to do it ingame, we don't check these boards very often because we have our own website. Also we are an endgame guild, so i might recommend some of the other Guilds in the Alliance because the Greycloaks don't often run the older campaigns for boons because we have them all.

@ghanieko#6826 again just ask someone in game for an invite, the Alliance is worldwide, we have people in Australia, europe and North America in the Alliance, so there is usually people on in the Alliance at all times. check out the other guilds https://cloakalliance.wordpress.com/about/
  • zumaelruwa#1756 zumaelruwa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello I would like to pls. join either the grey cloaks or black cloak my name is Jayvee and my characters name is Lord Touch Me and is level 70. I am a respectful person towards other people and just want to play the game with you guys and msake friends along the way. Hope to hear from you wonderful people and hope you let me join your guild. Many thanks, Happy weekend and all smiles ahead. P.S. hope to hear from you guys. Thank you and Good vibes to all. :)
  • zumaelruwa#1756 zumaelruwa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello I would like to pls. join either the grey cloaks or black cloak my name is Jayvee aka Zumaelruwa
    and my characters name is Lord Touch Me and is level 70. I am a respectful person towards other people and just want to play the game with you guys and make friends along the way. Hope to hear from you wonderful people and hope you let me join your guild. Many thanks, Happy weekend and all smiles ahead. P.S. hope to hear from you guys. Thank you and Good vibes to all. :)
  • scriesescriese Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello!

I would like to join your guild, only one character for now. Your inclusivity and casuality really impressed me, you guys are exactly what I need. I like playing all aspects of this game, but I need a little help catching up.

Level 70 Guardian Fighter
    Scriese Silverkin@scriese
  • aizatxtreme123#6505 aizatxtreme123 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hello, i'd love to join. currently level 32 gwf :smile:
    Erik Adams@aizatxtreme123
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I'd like to join either Greycloaks or Blackcloaks. I've PM'd @hastur905 in-game, but for some reason I seem to be unable to receive pm's. Lvl 70 DC,
    S'ara Divinia@eltech
  • eltecheltech Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Cancelling request, have sorted out PM issues, and have since joined another guild, although some of my alts may wish to join in the future.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I excited to be back in game! The Cloaks and our alliance is going strong and have thrived while I've been away. If you have a level 70 character and would like to join, let @hastur905 know by PM or mail - or check out the guild website and apply there. The only other requirement is that you agree to our simple rules: https://greycloaks.enjin.com/forum/m/14382018/viewthread/19554592-rules
    They Greycloaks and Blackcloaks both have a few open slots! Any level 70 is welcome to join! The most efficient way to apply is to leave a note either on this thread OR visit http:/greycloaks.enjin.com and post in our Common Room. Make sure to provide your FULL character@handle. We can't invite if you're already in a guild or if your privacy settings are locked down. It's a great guild in a great alliance!
  • phoenixblue00phoenixblue00 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd love an invite when you have a moment: Orianna Demoneye@phoenixblue00.
    @phoenixblue00 - Sorry for the late reply, I've been out of town for work and must have missed this request. Looks like you already found a guild, if that's the Cloaks, awesome - if not, that's cool - let me know if you want to switch!
    One other bit of news - the Cloaks have merged with Ancient Spirits and the result is a new Cloak guild called Spiritcloaks. They were already a member of the Tredecim and we welcome them to the Cloak family. There's plenty of room in Spiritcloaks for new members, and at the moment still a few slots left in Blackcloaks. PM me, find me on Discord, or mail me in game, or inquire on our guild website if you're interested (all relevant links an info to contact me is in my signature). Good hunting!
  • sis13#2251 sis13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Helja Gemviper@sis13#2251 would like to join
  • shashapearle#6433 shashapearle Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    ummm i have no idea wat im doing there than joining a alliance or a guild or something that was recomended to me by another person who plays alot and im still learning. and i need a guild i guess i was thinking of making my own but i probly isn't working so great

• gencutter1gencutter1 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Heay folks.

I'm just back after leaving a few months after launch and I am looking for a casual guild to hang with. This guild seems to be just that!!!

Keayos@gencutter1
  • rogue2041rogue2041 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am interested in joining if you have room. Thanks!
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    rogue2041 said:

I am interested in joining if you have room. Thanks!

This guild was one of the ring leaders in kicking an guild out of their alliance for Writing a post about chris whiteside on this forum that did not make him look as a brilliant man an the combat changes as a great thing
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)