test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

due to recent activity, unable to buy/sell zen

cheeseagent69cheeseagent69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
so recently got back to NW and decided to buy zen via steam...big mistake. Wanted to get some AD but encountered this frustrating HAMSTER. How long until im allowed to buy AD? I dont think the item i want will be gone off of AH when i am able to buy AD, but there atm isnt too many of it and i can already see how annoying this is gonna be in future. If i had known this ahead of time i prbly wouldnt have bothered wasting money :/

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Buy through Arc and not Steam.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User

so recently got back to NW and decided to buy zen via steam...big mistake. Wanted to get some AD but encountered this frustrating HAMSTER. How long until im allowed to buy AD? I dont think the item i want will be gone off of AH when i am able to buy AD, but there atm isnt too many of it and i can already see how annoying this is gonna be in future. If i had known this ahead of time i prbly wouldnt have bothered wasting money :/

@nitocris83 any help here about the changes when buying zen through steam?
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

I think I heard the usual quarantine period is one week.

Everything you purchase by Zen during this period will be temporary BtA until the quarantine ends.