test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Siege of Neverwinter - Progression bar not filling

blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
Have done 2 x daily quests and a spot of voucher farming and my progression bar remained at 13% for the duration - I was at the event for 2+ hours (it really is my favourite event!). Went to another zone (Avernus) and killed a few mobs and my progress bar went to 15%. I switched zones so I could say that I wasn't capped from the previous day.

Thanks
Black

Comments

• Options
    anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I noticed this too, ran 7 toons through the event for varying amounts of time and none of them gained any progression
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Heroic encounters anywhere do not count towards progression, at all. I don't know if it's a bug or not but its game-wide. Quests do not count for progression. Seeing as the event is one big rinse and repeat of heroic encounters and quests, that would account for most of the non-progression. As for the "normal" mobs that aren't attached to a HE, they are likely very old code, and the devs didn't update them for the progression bar when it changed from overflow exp. As there are many bugs floating about right now, it is hard to tell if this is intentional or a mistake. @nitocris83 clarification would be appreciated here.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

Heroic encounters anywhere do not count towards progression, at all.

Not everywhere. At least, HE in Icewind Dale gives progress.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***