test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Jewel of the North Launch Week - General Bugs

Comments

• gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    neverembers recruit reward gives 100% off loadout coupon for zen market but you moved loadout to wonderous bazaar
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    mail icon bug is back, all mail is marked open but icon persists at top right of screen
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Both Vorpal and Holy Vorpal (rank 14) are alternating with the stats they are giving on different toons. Sometimes giving 3% crit stike and crit severity instead of 4%. Sometimes giving 3% crit stike and 4% crit severity. I got it to work on they cleric by logging off and back on.
  • sirmix4sirmix4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Cannot swap loadouts on any of my characters. Doesn’t matter if they are the same or different paragons or if I’m wearing exactly the same gear but with different feats etc. I tried Unequipping all my gear my mounts and insignias everything on my belt and still cannot change. The general census is this is due to armor kits but I’m not even wearing any on some of my toons. It is very frustrating as I cannot run a lot of content now as my healer and tank are both stuck a dps
  • clarkey12#3240 clarkey12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    You can't equip the account wide Bore worm mount on new characters for some reason
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    sirmix4 said:

Cannot swap loadouts on any of my characters. Doesn’t matter if they are the same or different paragons or if I’m wearing exactly the same gear but with different feats etc. I tried Unequipping all my gear my mounts and insignias everything on my belt and still cannot change. The general census is this is due to armor kits but I’m not even wearing any on some of my toons. It is very frustrating as I cannot run a lot of content now as my healer and tank are both stuck a dps

Go to your companion screen and hit 'apply to all loadouts'. Try changing loadouts.

If it doesn't work do it again on your mounts screen. If it still doesn't work, do it with all of your gear.

If it still doesn't work then unfortunately you are in the 1% that is properly stuck...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • sirmix4sirmix4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @armadeonx said:
    > Go to your companion screen and hit 'apply to all loadouts'. Try changing loadouts.
    >
    > If it doesn't work do it again on your mounts screen. If it still doesn't work, do it with all of your gear.
    >
    > If it still doesn't work then unfortunately you are in the 1% that is properly stuck...

Unfortunately I am properly stuck short of spending real money on a reroll token I have exhausted all prior fixes I could find. So hope it get fixed soon as I cannot do a lot of content now
  • toxicmephisto#4280 toxicmephisto Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    If I try to purchase Bag of Ten Towns Treasure from the Storm King’s Thunder campaign store, it says “Requirements not met”. Same genie gift works in other campaign. It’s a pity as there is the x2 currency on this campaign now…
  • Had a Legendary Alpha Compy- Account that was unbound and stored in my bank. When the mod went live it appears it bound to my Account.
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    One of the nodes in malabog ruins is unaccessable when running scroll kits...
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    After changing loadouts in Icewind Pass, I've had it glitch several times where I repeatedly fall down when trying to get on my mount. This is on my bard, not sure if happens for everyone.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    fns2005 said:

After changing loadouts in Icewind Pass, I've had it glitch several times where I repeatedly fall down when trying to get on my mount. This is on my bard, not sure if happens for everyone.

Open and close Perform and it should fix it.

It seems to be linked to the game thinking you have Perform active when you don't.

Marking as BUG for logging.
  • tlford65#7336 tlford65 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Unable to switch load outs if companion powers are different on the load outs. I was able to confirm that if I have different campion powers I cannot change loadouts. But If I have the campion powers cloned to all load out I can switch between the load outs.
  • Wanted to point out the workshop as busted keeps crashing while you're in there making stuff
    The Outfitter Stronghold vendor is bugged and cannot be used.
  • kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Was there a point to giving “obsolete” currency credit for certain campaigns, but then completely deleting Undermountain currency ? Is this a bug?
  • eryx#5091 eryx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Demonic Closure is broken in Well of Dragons. Either the timing of the event is wrong or the progress bar has a problem.
    Also, the texture map flares constantly, particle effects also flare into large geometric shapes, and there is a serious lag to the game when this happens.

• juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    No rename tokens in the WB. Cannot claim the Free Loadout slot from the leveling box because there are no loadout slots in the zen store.
  • carakdae#7454 carakdae Member Posts: 1 New User
    Unable to Invoke on my first and oldest character (Rogue). I'm level 20 but the icon in the top right corner says I have to be higher level to do it. The LB + Right D-pad shows a lock icon.

I can Invoke without a problem on my second character I created a few weeks ago (Ranger).
  • samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Explorer's chart: Sharandar - Ruins can't collect node at 1057, 2496
    The Group Heal Potion Stronghold Boon is only healing for 10% instead of the listed 25%
    The Black Death Scorpion companion will fall off the platform in trials and not return.
  • d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The Hellfire Engine boss in Infernal Citadel doesn't do any damage to the player when they are grabbed with the chain attack.
  • kenshira#5707 kenshira Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Fix the Armor kits. they're not working since update. as they need item level 35 to use, and all the gear since change is lvl 20,
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Received a mail message from the guild and now the mail notification icon is staying on.
  • paddys92021#4825 paddys92021 Member Posts: 1 New User
    any time frame on armor/jewel reinforcement kits getting fixed from lvl 35 requirement to the new lvl 20?
  • carbonsteel#1341 carbonsteel Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Explorer's chart for Sharandar - Ruins has one node where the sparkly path and the end point are at two different points on the map. Can't find the node at either point.

• tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    So where's our Patch huh?

PS4 got theirs almost immediately, there's no excuse for Xbox not to have ours; ESPECIALLY since you just did maintenance.
  • d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Can't rotate companions when inspecting them. Holding down on the analog stick makes them disappear until releasing the stick