test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain Shop

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
So Undermountain became and adventure... if I remember it was 1 already.

Wheres the Undermountain shop? I just cant Buy the artifacts anymore? all currency I farmed lost and that's it?
I had enough currency in several of my characters, that I farmed enough to buy 3-4 artifacts like (Erratic Drift Globe), now I cant, and theres not even a way to trade the currency?? bring the shop back let me spend the materials I farmed.

I dont care if i cant get more currency but at least let me spend the currency I had on the artifacts.

P.s. dont answer me you can get them on trade bars store... I farmed the currency to buy them on the campaign shop, that was removed over night. Not even a way to trade currency... like Underdark ichors?

Comments

• jganthjganth Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    I can't seem to find any patch notes that specifically explain and address this change - many of us had a lot of Coalesed Magics saved up on multiple characters.

Where did it go? Where is the refund?
  • skulbukol#9415 skulbukol Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    BRING BACK THE UNDERMOUNTAIN STORE PLS!
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    It was a cr@p move to do what they did. Even worse when they didn't even explain their reasoning. Their continued silence is deafening.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • tepakuzelugon#2021 tepakuzelugon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I don't get why they removed Undermountain store. I assume something happened because it's now classified as an 'adventure'. Akin to what they did with Underdark, even though its structure remains relatively unchanged aside from some menu UI differences.
  • amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    They should have at least did a currency exchange like they did for Sharandar. I had quite a lot stockpiled as well and did not see any mention of that and the other campaign stores going away.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

They should have at least did a currency exchange like they did for Sharandar. I had quite a lot stockpiled as well and did not see any mention of that and the other campaign stores going away.

They did. Go to that antiquities guy in upper Neverwinter.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
    There is no Undermountain exchange at the antiquities guy that I see. Are you saying you are able to see Undermountain currency exchange there? I also do not see and exchange for the XP booster stuff that was mentioned in the Patch notes but I do still have those.
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Hmm, maybe not then. I just saw all my dead currency there and traded it. Didn’t really pay attention to what the currency was.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
    So I guess this was intentional on Cryptics part then and we are just out of luck....again?
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User

So I guess this was intentional on Cryptics part then and we are just out of luck....again?

I think so.. at least some1 could mention it, a Dev, a Forum Manager or Community manager... nothing. (at least a we sorry we "forgot" to mention this change in adv.)
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Can someone officially address this issue please?
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Please stop. Stop your ridiculous complaints.
    You have a bard and u can level him in 2 days. All good.

Cheese for everyone.

: D

But ... but ... but I used to level up a new toon to level 80 in 15 minutes. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Cheese for everyone.

But ... but ... but I used to level up a new toon to level 80 in 15 minutes. :)
    I don't understand your complaint .... 5000z and in a minute you have a level 20 character with 30K Ilvl
    B)B)B)
    It was free.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Cheese for everyone.

What does the the bard have to do with removal of Undermountain currency and the campaign store where it was spent?
  • holikiir#8597 holikiir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    I lost a A LOT of potential ad with this. I didn't even make the calculations, cause I don't want to get more frustrated. 6 toons doing MEs for more than a year...

But I wouldn't really expect that they return it to the game or give any kind os refunds.
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User

I lost a A LOT of potential ad with this. I didn't even make the calculations, cause I don't want to get more frustrated. 6 toons doing MEs for more than a year...

But I wouldn't really expect that they return it to the game or give any kind os refunds.

They probably won't return it to the game, but they really should add it to the Antiquities Scholar's list of exchangeable currencies.
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    This should be addressed devs. You did this with the tutorial campaign's store too, remember? This time's even worse, players had much larger stockpiles of this currency that we could have spent if you had even just warned us. Put up a temporary merchant and let us do that, please.

Walker
  • ljdowell#2264 ljdowell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I placed a trouble ticket about this and I will wait to see what they have to say about it. One can only hope they do the right thing and let us spend what we had or exchange for something. Time will tell.
  • arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    a major campaign zone thrown to the trash, resources thrown to the trash tf is going on at the dev studio
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Isn't the absolute silence on this issue amusing?

Not a single word from anyone at Cryptic on the entire subject - such professionalism.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • bonbonfiendbonbonfiend Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    It’s still a reward in the chests at the end of Lomm.
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    This isn't the only currency and store removal either. Many have been repeatedly brought up since mod 21 and prior during preview, ZERO feedback, absolutely nothing done or answered, honestly it's disgusting.

Incase it's not clear to anyone of relevance as to the issue of anger and resentment.

You put up preview, in-game and on the forums, you put up feedback requests for both, the players feedback, the players point out these issues, point out potential issues. You are either straight-up ignoring them or not bothering to read.

Can we cut the HAMSTER and stop selectively addressing things to suit your agenda, people aren't stupid nor blind. If I'm wrong, call me out on it and explain the simple things, like why remove currency stores, leave currencies on players with no exchange or a randomly selective exchange, explain why when these things are very clearly and abundantly brought-up before and after the point, there is absolutely no feedback or any point of address.
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I feel they couldn't find a way to change the currencie to anything usefull so they just said "duck it" (want to avoid hamster).
    Other than that, pc players are like a beta while preview it's a 2.0 alpha. They will fix minor things on preview and launch the rest to us, and if things are really bad they will "fix" it (or at least try) for consoles.
    The reality tho, it's that if they made their mind with something, they will not change it. All reworks they did were like that. So it's better for us to pour in the ground a drink for that currency, and move on.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'm wondering if we're now seeing a similar move with the Sybella legacy quests. They still award the medallions and give the quests but we can't spend them.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    I guess our lovely Sybella just got confused. If they actually cared about it they would made the quests "only once per account" instead of "you may do it with your 50 toons if you like".
    With some luck tomorrow or in three days will see a fix.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour