test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

UPDATE [Console] Certain Dungeons/Trials Temporarily Disabled

13»

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I don't know if it's related to the graphic issues but the Mercenary companion has had a head transplant.

Previously he wore a full hood and face covering, now he has white hair and pointy ears and it looks a little too small for the body...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • slapajoinjun#2751 slapajoinjun Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ballad of baphomet is still bugged as soon as you engage Ballmer it kicks you to home screeen
  • My character is stuck in Fangbreaker hideout quest, Bluescreened. Tried to log back in instant Bluescreening. Over and over. Can't play my main character.
  • My character is stuck in Fangbreaker hideout quest, Bluescreened. Tried to log back in instant Bluescreening. Over and over. Can't play my main character.

Logged onto an alt for about 15 minutes and tried again, success. Loaded into cold run instead of Fangbreaker Hideout. Hopefully this works for everyone experiencing this or a related issue
  • grimacefor#6158 grimacefor Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have repeating bluescreens currently on the Runewielder enemy, in Cold Run. Just interacting with him, or drawing aggro. Blue screen. I am on the first quest there to activate the divination stones.

Secondly, I consistently blue screened while trying to fight the Soul Slaver enemies in Ebon Downs while on the 'save the ghosts' quest.
  • drake#5177 drake Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I can't log in to the main char, after starting the weekly ice wind, there was a blue screen and every time I log in to the char, there is already a blue screen in loading, nor does it load the character, i cant play....
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Something else to add to the list. My alliance has canceled our regularly scheduled T3 influence gathering missions due to game crashes. I've experienced this with Beast Attack and Hideaway Crisis, both times the game shutdown. Others in the alliance say it happens with other heroics.

Side note with Beast Attack, the second wave attacks NPC enemies instead of me.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • grimacefor#6158 grimacefor Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Add another enemy to list that triggers blue screen:
    Controlled Death Slaad, in the Stronghold. Just happened twice.

( it's possible it was the blue slaad)
  • raidheraidhe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Repeatedly crashing on PS4 in Cold Run zone and Sea of Moving Ice when engaging stormgiant mobs. More specifically RuneWielders, and hit or miss with other types
  • lilfred#3806 lilfred Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I have been disconnected 4 times already in the middle of a fight any idea what might be going on
    Now I'm just getting disconnected SMH if its not one thing with this game its another
    I have been getting kicked out of game in the middle of fights 2 times on my cw. And now 3 times on my barbarian. Whats going on
  • stroud#6468 stroud Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    Can’t complete fane of the night serpent blue screen every time on ps4
  • lemah#7129 lemah Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Crashing back to xbox home screen many times (about 5 times) on the fight agains't Baphomet in the quest ''Ballad of Baphomet''. Had to find a way to kill it as fast as possible before it happen again.
  • abxalom#9299 abxalom Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello. My new character is stuck in a dungeon in Vellosk. I collected about 40 blue screens to try to get through the dungeon. Without the validation of the quest, I can no longer play : no more quest.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    @nitocris83

So it seems Tiamat is still broke somewhat Crashed back to Xbox home screen seconds after loading in. Managed to relog back into the instance ok. After killing Severin, the Sehanine and Moondancer phase totally skipped and loaded straight to the dragon heads.....
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    It skips the first stage with them on pc also now.