test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Module 20 Rewards Adjustments

13»

Comments

• zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    If we are to continue on the path of making special effects trigger off of daily power executions, I suggest lowering the AP cost of at least one of the powers for classes with 1000 AP for all Dailies. Every class has at least one poor Daily skill.... these could be reduced to 500 or 750 AP cost.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Can we have more % items instead of stats? So instead of 7500 CA we get a rough equivalent in %? Some stats are near impossible to cap without using TONS of potions, and I went down from being pretty much BIS to barely keeping up with most my peers.

• c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User

1. Instead of paying 3.000.000ad to get Rib Cage armor slot, or 6.000.000AD for getting a Triceratops for Zariel (at least back in the day), you'd be paying 50.000ad on something that you can easily transfer stats to as long as the Item Level is appropriate. If you don't see the beauty of this, then I can explain it like this: People have been buying a T3 hunt lure for approx 6mil Ad in trade value. I've seen bigger trade values for it, but this one is at least 200% higher than my previous expectations.

2. Because the enchantments are irrelevant nowadays, same like pretty much everything else by this point, and since they won't fix it even though people have spent extreme amounts of AD/Time et cetera. I spent 10million + on Fashion alone if that helps you. Or let me rephrase it : I see this game constantly being hurt by same things, so at some point you start caring more about the fashion than you care about the actual Meta/Endgame. Seeing how a ton of people were first finishing ToMM before they even stepped into Dread Ring only makes my convictions that much stronger that endgame has been a lost cause since M9. I'd even say that GG runs for DK against PvP guilds were more fun than what we have now in endgame. If there was any doubt that this game won't even get fixed, the recent changes are a sure final nail to that already rotting coffin.

3. Hehe ok

Let s just delete the game and play Solitaire if your proposition is to remove 99% from the game content just to have an argument for a bad ideea.

PS Hope I won t get warned again for a joke.

???

I'm scratching my head... I honestly wonder how in the world did you make that conclusion based on what I've written? This is wonderful!

Can you explain how did you conclude that my proposition is to remove 99% of the game's content? I don't see, anywhere, the removal of any content in anything that I've written. Are you sure that you've read my statements correctly? :anguished:

Also, that was a joke? Honestly? Really?
    Wow...Because it looks more like masking an inability to properly argue due to spawning inconsistent mumble and then writing it off as nothing more than "a joke" due to laziness to actually read. NGL, somewhat disappointing.

You know, to make a joke it has to at least make some sense in relation to what you're admittedly making fun of. I'd make a joke out of myself, but you'd probably get offended by it.

You could've chosen to ask what I meant (though it was fairly obvious that I want benefits for the players) rather than trying to conclude some muddy argument based on my somewhat hectic comment I wrote humorously. Making a joke is an art that grows bigger than drawing out an elephant out of a fly.

Thanks for making my day. Ciao
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    ph33rm3 said:

Finally! Goodbye rusted Iron leggings.

finaly iron legins stil will be BIS, becose you can cap CA with iron legins :2
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

1. Instead of paying 3.000.000ad to get Rib Cage armor slot, or 6.000.000AD for getting a Triceratops for Zariel (at least back in the day), you'd be paying 50.000ad on something that you can easily transfer stats to as long as the Item Level is appropriate. If you don't see the beauty of this, then I can explain it like this: People have been buying a T3 hunt lure for approx 6mil Ad in trade value. I've seen bigger trade values for it, but this one is at least 200% higher than my previous expectations.

2. Because the enchantments are irrelevant nowadays, same like pretty much everything else by this point, and since they won't fix it even though people have spent extreme amounts of AD/Time et cetera. I spent 10million + on Fashion alone if that helps you. Or let me rephrase it : I see this game constantly being hurt by same things, so at some point you start caring more about the fashion than you care about the actual Meta/Endgame. Seeing how a ton of people were first finishing ToMM before they even stepped into Dread Ring only makes my convictions that much stronger that endgame has been a lost cause since M9. I'd even say that GG runs for DK against PvP guilds were more fun than what we have now in endgame. If there was any doubt that this game won't even get fixed, the recent changes are a sure final nail to that already rotting coffin.

3. Hehe ok

Let s just delete the game and play Solitaire if your proposition is to remove 99% from the game content just to have an argument for a bad ideea.

PS Hope I won t get warned again for a joke.

???

I'm scratching my head... I honestly wonder how in the world did you make that conclusion based on what I've written? This is wonderful!

Can you explain how did you conclude that my proposition is to remove 99% of the game's content? I don't see, anywhere, the removal of any content in anything that I've written. Are you sure that you've read my statements correctly? :anguished:

Also, that was a joke? Honestly? Really?
    Wow...Because it looks more like masking an inability to properly argue due to spawning inconsistent mumble and then writing it off as nothing more than "a joke" due to laziness to actually read. NGL, somewhat disappointing.

You know, to make a joke it has to at least make some sense in relation to what you're admittedly making fun of. I'd make a joke out of myself, but you'd probably get offended by it.

You could've chosen to ask what I meant (though it was fairly obvious that I want benefits for the players) rather than trying to conclude some muddy argument based on my somewhat hectic comment I wrote humorously. Making a joke is an art that grows bigger than drawing out an elephant out of a fly.

Thanks for making my day. Ciao
    If you can just transfer stats with a minimal amount of AD...why bother running content? There is no chase rewards. Making something desirable easy to get means you'll get to your goals faster, when you run out of goals, players find it harder to find enjoyment in content.
  • aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Bit late but still more then relevant my suggestions:

Head: Fey Hunter: +5% Damage

Switching gear per area is a pain in my opinion... I don't know anyone who likes that, even if it makes sense on paper thematically. This will make everyone want to run the dungeon.

Body: Leader’s Awareness: Gain 2% Awareness for each player in your team

Percentage of total makes this a lot more intuitive. Mostly for tanks and tankier builds so I guess it's fine. 2% less incoming damage and +2% outgoing healing might also make sense, if more gear suited for tanks and healers is wanted.

Arms: Death Defier’s Accuracy (uh name wouldn't fit obviously): Gain 2.5% Critical Chance for each Enemy you are engaged in (max 5 stacks)

Critical Chance can be useful for healers. Up to 12.5% on AoE makes this pretty interesting for DPS.

Feet: Charged Mastery: When your Stamina is over 75%, your Combat Advantage is increased by 7.5%

Again simply having percentage (total ratings) makes this gear more interesting and fitting to the new ratings system, other then that the boots are fine.

All of the previous changes were good but I think these would make them even better.

How many people will spend millions or tens of millions of AD just to complete one or two dungeons in the whole game having this kind of rewards? How longer it will take to them to release other rights that will be better as TOMM rings? They already killed Celestial with is not even viable for tanks in scaled content. They have better options. How would you convince a tank to join Zariel Master?

Personally I'd like to see new rings or companion gear added to all dungeons and trials. Kind of like they added collars (although it seems to only be white collars from skirmishes for some reason) and shards. 1 or 2 pieces could be exclusive to endgame trials and dungeons.

I get what you're saying and don't disagree (e.g. an awareness armor like the one that's now in Vault of Stars could have been added to Zariel loot table, or new rings) but the issue of running content and not getting much that makes you stronger is far from exclusive to Zariel currently.