test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not sure what to say to devs at this point

2»

Comments

• maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    reg1981 said:

Once scaled up to the content in IL he's able to kill mobs!

Wait, they're scaling characters up?
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User

dont wunna rant i'm not like that but past 4 days i have spent millions everyday changing things up everyday and testing things "this is horrible" what really floors me is i protected all my unbound radiants so they wouldnt be exchanged and stuck them in bank i had 1 bound radiant to exchange and when i did it took one of my unbound protected radiants from my bank 😡theres so much stuff that doesnt proc correctly and or work its super difficult to specc correctly and to top it off i'm losing all my ad i had made in game over 8 years thinkin i might start lookin at other games this isnt fun an it didnt jut start with the combat changes they nerfed the drop tables long before combat changes which brought dungeoning to a halt for most outside of randoms dungeons and dragons with out dungeoning you just have dragons i guess bwahahahhahahah lol i'm not happy

not much dragons later either :D
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Now changes were made, patches, that when i got online last night, certain things like rings were giving the old values, now overcapped on def by 8k and awareness by almost 7k. Just going to wait until my busy season finishes at work to see where they finally settle. Bronzewood got another nerf. Not worth trying to rebuild at this point, when things changing on the fly, and the players suffer trying to figure it out.
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    stark760 said:

Now changes were made, patches, that when i got online last night, certain things like rings were giving the old values, now overcapped on def by 8k and awareness by almost 7k. Just going to wait until my busy season finishes at work to see where they finally settle. Bronzewood got another nerf. Not worth trying to rebuild at this point, when things changing on the fly, and the players suffer trying to figure it out.

This is the kind of HAMSTER that will always happen when you use the live server for your beta test.

If you don't feel like a lab rat after this week I don't know what to tell you except....

You are not alone, we are right there with you!
  • haludor#3628 haludor Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Has anyone seen a response from the Devs after the rework besides the patch notes? Have they communicated in any way... With anyone?

*wondering if the owner/board of arc knows what is happening and how game is dying.

I don't understand, why people force themself to test this nowhere near finished release on live servers.
    I just login to refine the daily diamonds and that's it. Let the wealthy do the playtest. The current game experience isn't worth the frustations and the bad mood, it causes.

I agree, but preview server didn't even keep up with their newest emergency patches, so its behind Live now. So testing on it can show incorrect things that they've changed this week.

Has anyone seen a response from the Devs after the rework besides the patch notes? Have they communicated in any way... With anyone?

*wondering if the owner/board of arc knows what is happening and how game is dying.

Saw a response to shoulder pad thread...about it.
  • scratcheesscratchees Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    been listening and reading to it all everyday and i havnt seen a single positive about these changes i try to help people and explain these stats and i cant there should be a "how to guide" for how these stats work official from the devs regardless alotta things do not function properly an gimme my unbound Radiant back "not happy"
  • wildwindfire#7673 wildwindfire Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    cisticola said:

Hi Devs. I am one of your casual players, I like to play solo, I don't like to be rushed and I take my time. I'm the guy who explores every inch of your beautiful maps, I find and read all your lore, I seek out all those scrying orbs, I find hidden places that someone has taken the trouble to create. Today I stopped playing. I can't go anywhere or do anything.

When you created this game you knew who the player base were. There's the casuals, the roleplayers, the end gamers and the PvPers. For some reason you excluded a great proportion of you player base with these changes. I do not feel welcome in your game anymore.

• wildwindfire#7673 wildwindfire Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Exactly, same as me....
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User

Ok here is just one of my complaints about latest rework, I complained when you nerfed incoming healing in both companions and tactical enchants, companion were especially a really sore point because I have 21 characters I had upgrade werewolf Battlefield medic and duergar Theurge with companion upgrade tokens that were bought with ZEN on many of them, and now I see you have been at it again. My Hezrou that I bought several times from the ZEN limited time option and upgrade to Epic and Legendary in most cases has now had the Devil damage resist dropped to less than what it was when it was a rare companion and I am talking about the Legendary version is less than when I paid real world money for rare, I should have learned last time not to spend real world money on tokens because it is a total waste of my money when you just sell stuff to then nerf it after 6 months to a year, I can only think you do not want us to purchase things from the ZEN store anymore because you keep doing this, Enchantment pack 15 tactical and power bought with Zen, NERFED Companion Upgrade Tokens Real world money spent, companions upgraded NERFED Companions bought with real world Money and Upgrade with those Zen Tokens NERFED., no more ZEN store for me and I suggest the same for everyone, get VIP when it is discounted and don't give them anymore cash than that ever until the TOS says you can not and will not NERF things you sell in Zen store. Rob

I wish I'd never gotten the Dragonborn after they removed the dmg % from the Racial Abilities. It's now power. I would NEVER have gotten it, if I had known that it would just become power.

• kenjioyamakenjioyama Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I came back to the game a few month's ago. Built a new character and got him to Undermountain. And had a lot of fun doing so. After the new combat changes I can't play my cleric anymore. I get destroyed by mobs in the same content I was playing before. I won't be spending anymore money or time in this game anymore.

Here is what Julia (nitocris83) said about the new combat changes.
    "Improved Scaling – Scaling should be seamless and smooth so that players don’t need to focus on it. These changes will allow that to happen both when scaling down and up. And players will no longer have to make gear changes when scaled to maximize their stats.

Easier to Understand – The live setup of our ratings leaves a lot of players asking others what numbers they should be aiming for in different content. It wasn’t easy to know what your percentages were.

Item Level More Accurate – We’ve had the measure of Item Level for a long time, but due to some different setups it wasn’t a solid measure of where a given character was and how they’d perform in various content.

Easier to Gear Up – It can be a challenge for a lot of players to get the correct mix of stats with their different gearing options. Players should be able to equip gear to get to a given item level and be able to complete that content without having to micromanage all of their individual stats.

Keep Options for Creative and Min/Max Builds – With all of the above, we also wanted to leave players plenty of avenues to customize their characters as well as fine tune their stats to optimize their builds. We needed to be careful with our changes to gearing up to not remove this element of the game from our most dedicated players.

Those are some pretty big goals so let’s dive in to how we’re tackling improvements in those areas."

The outcome? Mobs kill you everywhere. Can't play same content as before with exactly the same items and gear. I hate these changes and I will come back to the game and spend money when and if you fix this. End of line...
  • scratcheesscratchees Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    i see a pattern here every so many years flush out all the veteran players by taking away there hard earned valuables and nerfing the game start fresh with newbs that dont know any better the in 2 years when to many end game vet players making it to easy "do it again" jesus i cant help but feel stabbed in back and ripped off "want my unbound radiant 15 back"
  • araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User

i see a pattern here every so many years flush out all the veteran players by taking away there hard earned valuables and nerfing the game start fresh with newbs that dont know any better the in 2 years when to many end game vet players making it to easy "do it again" jesus i cant help but feel stabbed in back and ripped off "want my unbound radiant 15 back"

I decided to save mine... i was around 34 k before the update..
    I did not log in yet to see the changes . I ll wait for a bit..
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg