• Options
    alchemistxiiialchemistxiii Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    11 hours until VIP key expires.....plenty time
  • Options
    pacificateur250pacificateur250 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    don't buy vip since they eat it for us
  • Options
    mothified#3940 mothified Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    guys wait for it.... they will just add another 30 mins soon. they just split the hourly additions to half hours to jebait us even more
  • Options
    in the time I played on bow I removed because it was already like that and I see that it na guere changed after all his years
  • Options
    gregorhawke#2171 gregorhawke Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited November 2020
    > @"xxxzeraxxx#3194" said:
    > > @decioteixeirapt said:
    > > Its been so many years since mod 5 when this game was so AMAZING and things like this still happen over the years... The name of this game must change to Neverlearn and the Halloween event to ''Neverdrop the freaking sash Muhahahaha!!!''
    > > xD
    >
    > That sash omg i did over 2k pinatas but i finially got that thing yesterday

I know these feels with the exception of actually getting the sash and broom. I did however buy 6 Splinters, selling 5 on the AH... I've been trying to get the damn sash for weeks now. I've tried everything doing it everywhere. I cant get a sash to save my life. This was my first Neverwinter event. I liked making the extra AD but Jesus... This was the worse first time experience to an event I have ever experienced In my long years of gaming.

I can never UNSEE farming the pumpkins for literal days...
  • Options
    eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    All right seriously. Is this game ever coming online today or should I just call it and get some sleep?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I know ya'll are bored but politics are a violation of forum rules. Find something else to joke about.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    blackwolftundrablackwolftundra Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    aelrac said:

im guessing no free appearance change token while a free item in the claim agent after this is said and done

Why appearance change? just curious
    they gave out the appearance change ever year on halloween and wasn't sure if we would get one or not

• Options
    terenth#6797 terenth Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thank you for (finally) providing some info on what is going on.
  • Options
    iamstormy743#4720 iamstormy743 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Will soon find out, 19mins until the maintenance notice expires :/ they have only had 11hrs 11mins, let's not be too judgmental, these things take time.... B)
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

That's assuming that someone has those 11 hours to work with.

If they work 12 hour shifts and are about to head out, then there is no key for them.

If they work 8 hour shifts, at the rate things are going, there could be no key for them, especially if there is much of a commute involved.

There is a difference between "how much time there is" and "how much time I have" (a general 'I'. Not necessarily speaking for myself here).
  • Options
    we're going to have to pay back the vip because a day lost
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    "Drop the server for 2 hour maintenance. Discombobulate. Extend by 2 hours. Discombobulate. Extend by another hour. Discombobulate. Make thread for damage control. Discombobulate. Extend by another 2 hours. Discombobulate. Once they are onto you, extend by 30 minutes each time. Discombobulate. EDIT: Delete bad joke replies on the thread. Discombobulate (lol)"
  • Options
    vorena#3664 vorena Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Any updates at this point?

• Options
    iamstormy743#4720 iamstormy743 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2020

That's assuming that someone has those 11 hours to work with.

If they work 12 hour shifts and are about to head out, then there is no key for them.

If they work 8 hour shifts, at the rate things are going, there could be no key for them, especially if there is much of a commute involved.

There is a difference between "how much time there is" and "how much time I have" (a general 'I'. Not necessarily speaking for myself here).
    I agree, I am currently at work, I work for the UK NHS and work a lot of night shifts, I'm on a break and only accessing this through my mobile. I will not get home for some time and will have little or no time in game before I a) need to sleep and b) miss the game reset time through said sleep. :( THANK YOU ARC!!!

Moderator edited out rule violation.
  • Options
    savic89savic89 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2020
    fhhxdz
  • Options
    ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    5 mins till they extend again
  • Options
    darkwren#6162 darkwren Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    so many twichy fingers licking the window .... just admit it your addicted
  • Options
    ozmosus42#0590 ozmosus42 Member Posts: 15 Arc User

Most people work or are in a different time zone
  • Options
    > @"darkwren#6162" said:
    > so many twichy fingers licking the window .... just admit it your addicted

I LITERALLY have 2 other MMOs to play in this downtime. one of them I already am, it's Opera Omnia. The thing is, there are things we have to do in the game TODAY. Also, like I've pointed out before, you might be free all day, every day. most of us have jobs and we don't have much time to kill. This literally screwed us over
  • Options
    imkbwoodyimkbwoody Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ok so when can i sign in again?????
  • Options
    mrpike#4473 mrpike Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Some people need to chill and ask if their response is normal or abnormal. This is a game which we enjoy, and has a strong element of community, but violent responses speak of addictive behaviour. Take a break if this is causing withdrawal type symptoms!
  • Options
    kurapika#4341 kurapika Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I hope this comes back up soon. Honestly, I feel the same way as the majority of people who have posted - over eight to nine hours of maintenance is just a bit much, especially when I would think you could separate the cash shop from the game and let that run while making real money purchases inaccessible until the problem was solved. I've been wanting to get my daily dungeon runs and avernus weekly done, then finish off the last bits for the masquerade before the day is out, since I won't have time tomorrow or the weekend because that is when I work and my shifts are long. I hope in three minutes this finally goes back up.
  • Options
    nukaze#1578 nukaze Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    kinda new here, do we get some kind of compensation for this?
  • Options
    ahah, guys! now they stopped extending the maintenance all together... Shame!...Shame!...Shame! *DingDing!*
  • Options
    > @"nukaze#1578" said:
    > kinda new here, do we get some kind of compensation for this?

Will a tissue do? *kekw*
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    They are late.

They haven't added to their downtime, but according to what is shown they should have been up 4 minutes ago.

Come on guys... Get it going or add to the downtime.
This discussion has been closed.