test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Rare Instance Chest Rewards Temporarily Unavailable

1235»

Comments

• alchemistxiiialchemistxiii Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I dont think rare or epic drops are turned back on, or the drop rate is so small now that it doesn't happen at all.

ran multiple dungeons, me, my friends and others in groups and found no compaions blue purple or even green. Not one. Seems like we traded lock box increase drop for mounts... to get pitiful dungeon chests. I'm just asking for some feedback hopefully from Admin or QA, should we still be expecting them to drop? or is that a nerf you didn't say would happen?

for example see cost on Ah of the Bulette pup at green, 300k-400k, since changes and it dropping so little the price has sky rocketed to almost 1.5 million as there are so few the price is going up and up, thats great for sellers dont get me wrong but its out pricing people just starting the game from getting a great augment. Request for comment from Cryptic/whoever, are we only getting Preimum loot now and have you turned off other drop types like companions or mounts?
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I second that request to hear from Cryptic on this topic. Even Juma and Zok hate me now, and we were besties for a long while.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    For me it´s the same... Almost don´t get anything from dungeons... Some scroll of life here, a health stone there. I wait for the double chance event before i spent one more reroll token.
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Since the change i've gotten 2 epic unbound comps, and a few scrolls and genie's. That is in over a hundred runs, times 5 rerolls. The chances of loot to drop is just abyssmal.
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    The Reddit moderator posted this 11 hours ago:

There is currently a bug in those chests impacting trade bars, companion tokens, and mount upgrade tokens, causing you to not see them on the list, even if they are going to drop. They are working on a fix for it. This is part of the reason rolls look worse than they are.

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    So reddit is better than official forum or the game itself.

I wonder why after so many years we cant have the important information in Game mail. Even patch notes.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • alchemistxiiialchemistxiii Member Posts: 42 Arc User

The Reddit moderator posted this 11 hours ago:

There is currently a bug in those chests impacting trade bars, companion tokens, and mount upgrade tokens, causing you to not see them on the list, even if they are going to drop. They are working on a fix for it. This is part of the reason rolls look worse than they are.

So loosing out on more rerolls because it looks like we have gotten nothing?
    :/
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I would like more clarification, does that just mean occasionally the scroll of life won't show up in the roll or if you have gotten something like a companion or a mount it won't show up in the list as well?
  • rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Ohhhh y’all laughed a couple of weekS who when I complained about this, but now it’s confirmed everyone losing their bananas
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited October 2020
    Just for clarification to peeps it's just mount tokens/Companion tokens (Old bug from the prior premium loot system) The companion tokens never showed up in the chest but we're rewarded to the player. ^-^ Since mount tokens use pretty much the same code the same issue persisted to them in this current system.

As for Companions/Mounts there drop rate was just reduced quite a bit versus the old system~ Personally I do think it should be increased but not as much as the prior~

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1257989/premium-dungeon-loot-recorded