test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE] Rare Instance Chest Rewards Temporarily Unavailable

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    @noworries#8859

Will unbound companions, mounts and artifacts still be part of loot table?
    @cwhitesidedev#9752 said new premium is addition to existing.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • aparrotthedaparrotthed Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This change is an absolute cash grab. They are greatly reducing our ability to earn AD by removing the items we can sell from running queues. There is no reason for this change other than for them to sell more Zen! Additionally this change is going to have a large effect on the economy because the only “unbound” mounts and companions available for sale will be the ones that people currently have. That means the prices for those will go through the roof. Please reconsider this change
  • hanzohasashi#5461 hanzohasashi Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Wait What? Companions and Mounts turning back to be BTA like it was before 2 years ago? Really???
  • tipsylu#5922 tipsylu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Wow so the past year I've played this game, I thought the crappy loot roles were normal, and that I had horrible RNG, still think I have horrible RNG but that's another matter.... I can't tell you how much AD and rerolls I have spent/wasted trying to get decent loot to drop, 90% of what would drop (even after rerolls) for me was low level gear and companions. I could never get up to where end game players were without spending MONEY. So now we find that you all are changing and perhaps leveling out the playing field. That's nice. What isn't nice is all the money that I had to spend to get to where I am at, knowing now that others were much luckier and could get AD/zen because they had much better drop rates....Way to go Cryptic. I know I'm not the only player that has these similar issues. We are not rewarded (or have a rewarding experience) for spending money and supporting your game. Feeling frustrated and more like I've had the rug pulled out from under me. Not a great way to keep a player base.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    @tipsylu#5922 it isn't levelling the playing field. at least if you did spend money you could buy other peoples drops. now you can't. 90% of what dropped is not good for everyone. it's that ten percent that helped. all they're doing with this is nerfing everyone and making what did drop and is still unbound extraordinarily rare and probably very very expensive. this isn't good for anyone. the hoarded things people have will run out and it will be a less varied landscape for everyone. they need to reverse this.
  • mayorofartamayorofarta Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I think if they add all comps/mounts/artifacts in tarmalune shop, they'll tell you to buy them with tarmalune you get from boxes/chests if you need a specific one.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    > @greenwirez#3409 said:
    >
    > And ENOUGH with the ninja coding. Putting something in....taking something out? Don't wait for us to work it out for ourselves, let us know. jeeez.

*cough* Wizard *cough* *cough*
  • sh00th3r3#1554 sh00th3r3 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    > @noworries#8859 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Collars, regular high end equipment such as from ToMM, Zariel, etc, and most rewards that you're used to seeing from end chests are NOT part of that system and they all continue to drop as normal.
    >
    > The system we're referring to is the one that had old items such as old companions, old mounts, old low level artifact equipment and had a very rare chance of dropping in end chests.
    >
    > We are working on getting the specific information of that system up right now.

I really don't normally say this, but I honestly think some sort of "refund" on our reroll tokens and keys might be in order for the lack of clarity and communication. That being said, I'm going to try and read between the lines a little here, I'm *hoping* that what you're saying is that the outdated loot that we used to see in runs, such as the aforementioned girdle of strength and decanter of atropal essence, will be replaced by the super awesome new loot table with the dev's list of items (bound to account, similar to a Juma bag, with the added bonus of an unbound leg mount) and that things we are currently used to seeing will be left alone. I'm *also hoping* that means we will still get unbound items, INCLUDING MOUNTS AND COMPANIONS, as part of the loot table, because to do otherwise would be pretty silly ...
    If you're saying I can basically get a Juma bag in place of the worthless junk, in addition to everything I'm used to seeing, then I'm all for it, it's a great idea.
    If you're saying there is no chance of pulling anything other than bound items, then maybe you need to rethink these changes?
    And please promise me that I won't wake up one morning to find everything in my bags bound to account or character. That would be an absolute game-killer for me.
    @sh00th3r3#1554 well said.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

Cryptic again stealing from players first you deactivated the no fees for vip draining people’s ad without informing anyone. Then you deactivate the the dungeon loot so people waste their re roll tokens all week with again no information in game. Anyone would think Thomas foss was running the show again 😂

Except the fee issue was a bug and not intentionally done, and has been fixed.
    joe7777 said:

Cryptic again stealing from players first you deactivated the no fees for vip draining people’s ad without informing anyone. Then you deactivate the the dungeon loot so people waste their re roll tokens all week with again no information in game. Anyone would think Thomas foss was running the show again 😂

my tinfoil hat is unsure of the truth of that... (the unintentional part)
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Pray tell, what happened to the AD that was erronously lost when taking down auctions?
    > @mightyeriksson said:
    > (Quote)
    > Pray tell, what happened to the AD that was erronously lost when taking down auctions?

You shouldn't have lost AD if you let the auction run its course, or if the item was sold. You only lose the fee if you take it down early. That's how posting fees have always worked. And knowing we had posting fees, because it said it right there on the left side of the screen, and because everyone was about it, logically a person would only put up an item for a one day sale, or make the price low enough to make sure it sells. It was an unfortunate bug, but I would have been waaaaay more pissed if they had broken, say, immunity to injuries lol. The posting fee was easy enough to work around.
    > @johnnystranger#5900 said:
    > Lmao . Wasted lots of rerolls as well . Also , weren’t we supposed to get a free collar or something ? I haven’t seen one mount collar or anything to do with a mount since last weeks patch . Shards of power are also scarce . I need how many to upgrade the non existent collars ? Gonna take a year ... smh
    > Game is getting ridiculous

The free pack is available now.

@sh00th3r3#1554 you don't get it back if you let it run and it doesn't sell. you only get it back if it sells
    > @thefiresidecat said:
    > @sh00th3r3#1554 you don't get it back if you let it run and it doesn't sell. you only get it back if it sells

Good Lord can you tell it's been years since I've had to worry about posting fees? 🤣 As soon as I heard there was a problem, I stopped posting things, only posted what I really wanted to sell, and put it at a reasonable price point, so most everything I posted sold. I didn't take anything down either. But I lost maybe 500k if that was the case? Eh, ok, I can see why people were pissed. But I certainly wouldn't have taken items down early just to undercut someone. Could have sworn the fee was refunded when it sold or if the auction expired, my bad
    edited September 2020
    I kept selling because prices were higher but over all I definitely came down under on the profit margin for things that did not sell. and before I really noticed it I'd posted some leg mounts that did not sell. I did not sell high ticket items. just things in the under a mil range
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User

@darthpotater Chris was talking about his beloved superstore idea in the cdp. imo it's a deathknell for diversity and fun in this game. if you take the wonder out of the game and replace it with instant gratification there is literally no reason to play anymore.

they'll do it and say well we are going off the cpd when really it's what chris suggested in the cdp not what the majority of the community wanted in the cdp lol. out of touch devs is out of touch.

honestly I'd be thrilled with these changes and excited about it if the unbound items that dropped before this change happened continued to drop. binding everything is a complete nerf. I don't care about all the other doo dads if it's all bound. I might as well just do bhes in vallenhas all the time instead of doing anything else.

Im aware about what Chris said, and it can be a good idea to have a superstore instead of 1000 stores from campaigns etc. But thats different than make AD complete useless. I think also is a good idea to have tradebars in chests (we will see how much they drop)

My concern is that with the last movements, I feel that the AD will be less and less important, and the AH will be less used with very few items unbound, and the zen item prizes will skyrocket soon in AH, the ZAX is also growing much faster because the reasons we all know but this changes make only push in that direction.

Soon ZAX will be 4-5 months to get zen and people will struggle to get vip, not talking about the nice items they will put there (wait and see for a BIS mount or companion soon)

There is a Zen store rework coming in the future, so I think we will see the real direction of the game economy when that arrives.

It could be great to talk with someone at Cryptic about what are their long term plans about the game economy. But that wont happen.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • sunako1006#0934 sunako1006 Member Posts: 1 Arc User

Lmao . Wasted lots of rerolls as well . Also , weren’t we supposed to get a free collar or something ? I haven’t seen one mount collar or anything to do with a mount since last weeks patch . Shards of power are also scarce . I need how many to upgrade the non existent collars ? Gonna take a year ... smh

Game is getting ridiculous

There is free pack with nice stuff, there is also a collar, check Claim Gift Agent
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Ok you messed up on the chests. I get it.

But can we see the evidence that as part of the community scheme that ANYONE actually wanted EVERYTHING bound to account in the new loot tables apart from the Legendary Mount? And that no-one wanted epic drops in them either??;!??