Good day all! This thread is for providing bug reports and feedback on the changes made to the Ranger in Module 19.
Along with the changes in the M18 Class Balance Adjustments
thread, we continue to make adjustments to improve the performance of our classes. It is important to note that while we continue to tune the function and numbers of powers, what you see on preview can sometimes change before launch. However, you know your class best so we wanted to get your hands on these changes as soon as possible.
- Aimed Shot: Reduced charge time to 1 second down from 1.25 seconds.
- Rate of Change: Increased initial buff to 10%, up from 5%, and reduces by 2% every second.
- Forestbond: Increased the cooldown reduction from 5% to 10% for Strong Grasping Roots and Thorned Roots. Weak Grasping Roots remains
- Longstrider's Shot - cooldown reduced from 18 seconds to 16 seconds
- Commander in Chief: Increased projectile buff damage to from 5% up to 10%.
- Biting Snares - no longer requires a stance shift and now grants the player 1% of their Action Points when they apply grasping or thorned roots
- Cordon of Arrows - now applies Strong Grasping Roots instead of a normal root
As always, thank you for taking the time to check things out on preview, we look forward to your feedback!
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!Type: Bug
(Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED
, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN
. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font>
<font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>Examples:Bug: Commander in Chief does not increase the damage of my Aimed Shot.Feedback: I don't like the animation for Aimed Shot.