test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for the awesome charity pack!

This was the perfect gift for a ton of new players in my guild! I bought one as well because, why not, I'd spend the money on VIP anyway.

Thank y'all so much for thinking of this!!!

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for supporting this charity event! <3
  • jordache#7629 jordache Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    hard times we need all the help that can be given atm
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    A great deal all the way around and I gifted this pack to my son. Thanks to all who were involved in putting this charity event together.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I purchased the $10 pack for both games despite already having the Dragonborn Legends pack in NW.

Edit: Except it seems I managed to buy the PS4 bundles instead of PC. Oh well.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Is there a way to do this on PS4?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Yes, there're packs for console and PC, just be sure to select the right bundle before buying it.

And also a Thank you! @Cryptic for doing this.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Yes, there're packs for console and PC, just be sure to pick the right one before buying one.

And also a Thank you! @Cryptic for doing this.
    Thank you!
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I wanted to buy this but unfortunately already have the Dragonborn. If I’m correct , this can only be purchased once per account ?
    It is a super sweet deal and for a great cause !
  • lorsoanna#8386 lorsoanna Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Thanks to all for putting this pack together, Thank you Cryptic.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Hi great idea, quick question i already have the legendary dragon born pack, if i buy it again through this will i get the extra bags and character slots etc, or would i just be better off buying 5 of the tier 1 packs to get the companions for multiple toons? thanks
    edited May 2020
    Well, i'm pretty sure that trying to activate a 10$ pack on an account with it allready unlocked will either result in an error message and/or it will go through but you won't get anything from it. And i don't think that you can activate more then one of the 2$ packs either.

Worst case scenarion, the activation of the 10$ pack messes up the Dragonborn pack you allready have, and you have to contact support to get it to work properly again.

Anyway, one more thing i'd like to know, how long will those keys remain valid? I'm planing on giving some of them to guildies later this year, and i'm just wondering how much time i've for doing it...
    Want to know why?
  • willert#9150 willert Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    regenerde said:

Well, i'm pretty sure that trying to activate a 10$ pack on an account with it allready unlocked will either result in an error message and/or it will go through but you won't get anything from it. And i don't think that you can activate more then one of the 2$ packs either.

Worst case scenarion, the activation of the 10$ pack messes up the Dragonborn pack you allready have, and you have to contact support to get it to work properly again.

Anyway, one more thing i'd like to know, how long will those keys remain valid? I'm planing on giving some of them to guildies later this year, and i'm just wondering how much time i've for doing it...

solved
    Post edited by willert#9150 on
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Ok bit of an update, its only $12 so i thought id buy one of each pack. For anyone interested the $10 reward puts a Dragonborn supplies pack in your rewards, which differs from the Dragonborn legend pack i already had available. Obviously the drake mount and Dragonborn races are duplicated and cant be claimed, but you can claim the bag the extra character slot etc. However my code to claim the $2 pack did not work, presumably because id id already claimed the companion code via the $10 pack, so you can only get one companion whatever you do. Pretty good result for a great charity.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    benyr said:

Ok bit of an update, its only $12 so i thought id buy one of each pack. For anyone interested the $10 reward puts a Dragonborn supplies pack in your rewards, which differs from the Dragonborn legend pack i already had available. Obviously the drake mount and Dragonborn races are duplicated and cant be claimed, but you can claim the bag the extra character slot etc. However my code to claim the $2 pack did not work, presumably because id id already claimed the companion code via the $10 pack, so you can only get one companion whatever you do. Pretty good result for a great charity.

I might have misread it, but I am pretty sure the $2 is included with the $10 pack, so no reason to spend $12, $10 should do it. Though, I bet the charity can always use extra money.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • bhg38#5822 bhg38 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    How can we retrieve the pack in NW ? i just bought the 10$ pc one but cannot find any information how to retrieve it... thanks
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited May 2020

How can we retrieve the pack in NW ? i just bought the 10$ pc one but cannot find any information how to retrieve it... thanks

1. Go here: https://groupees.com/purchases
    2. Click on the Neverwinter Bundle and select "Reveal Key" on both items there
    3. Go here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/
    4. Make sure you're logged on to the account you want to redeem the code. Copy/paste both codes.
    5. They'll appear in your Rewards Claim UI thing (like where you get the level 60 artifacts on each character)
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Has anyone been able to reclaim 2 bags?

I already had the Zen Dragonborn pack, I have 2 packs now but I'm not getting the bags from the new charity pack :(
    @nitocris83 I can confirm that the pack is exactly the same one as the Zen version so you can't claim the items.

You can donate to charity :) but you will get nothing ingame related :s , personally I was interested in the bags for the alters :(
    nisckis said:

@nitocris83 I can confirm that the pack is exactly the same one as the Zen version so you can't claim the items.

You can donate to charity :) but you will get nothing ingame related :s , personally I was interested in the bags for the alters :(

You should still be able to claim the bag from the pack. I have both as well, but I still got the bag and extra character slot.
    edited May 2020

nisckis said:

You should still be able to claim the bag from the pack. I have both as well, but I still got the bag and extra character slot.
    You got 2 Dragon Hoard bags in the same character? I only get 1 in the character, no matter which one of the packs I open, only if I don't have already one.
  • noworries#8859 noworries Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 651 Cryptic Developer
    The Dragonborn Race Pack is the same as the one you'd normally buy in the Zen store and there aren't benefits for getting 2 (which is why the Zen store buy option goes away after buying one).

While we knew that would limit some players from being able to get this pack (as they already have it), we did think it would be an exciting offer that would support a good cause and the response has been fantastic. Thank you to everyone who is supporting those charities.

The Dragonborn Race Pack is the same as the one you'd normally buy in the Zen store and there aren't benefits for getting 2 (which is why the Zen store buy option goes away after buying one).

While we knew that would limit some players from being able to get this pack (as they already have it), we did think it would be an exciting offer that would support a good cause and the response has been fantastic. Thank you to everyone who is supporting those charities.

Sure it is a great pack, no matter what you help a good cause =)<3
  • corinna7corinna7 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I redeemed my codes last night still nothing in game nothing at the claims agent.Any help or ideas would be great.I also put in a ticket to ark support
    corinna7 said:

I redeemed my codes last night still nothing in game nothing at the claims agent.Any help or ideas would be great.I also put in a ticket to ark support

Did you make sure you redeemed them on the right account? A guildie of mine had accidentally redeemed them on his wife's account (which, I mean, isn't a bad thing).
  • ochocolasxochocolasx Member Posts: 8 Arc User

A question plz, i had a dragonborn zen pack, if buy this pack i dont get vip month, extra character slot and reroll race?.
  • mestrahdmestrahd Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I'm also in the confused group. I already had the dragonborn race, pretty much by itself back when it was on sale for 1500 zen. The $10 charity pack got me the Dragon Hoard bag, the fashion gear, a bag full of trash enchantments, and that's it. No companion choice box, no race reroll, no character slot. Those three things were the main reasons for me to buy the pack in the first place. If this is working as intended, then I guess I'm super philanthropic. If not, is there a workaround?
    edited May 2020
    mestrahd said:

I'm also in the confused group. I already had the dragonborn race, pretty much by itself back when it was on sale for 1500 zen. The $10 charity pack got me the Dragon Hoard bag, the fashion gear, a bag full of trash enchantments, and that's it. No companion choice box, no race reroll, no character slot. Those three things were the main reasons for me to buy the pack in the first place. If this is working as intended, then I guess I'm super philanthropic. If not, is there a workaround?

Well, when you've activated both codes, go through the tabs of the Reclaim Rewards Agent
    + the companion box should be in there
    + the race reroll should activate when you restart the game
    + and the same should go for the character slot
    unless the Dragonborn pack you allready have blocked the reroll token and the character slot, in that case you have to contact support and see if they can help you.
    Want to know why?
  • shrineerune#9386 shrineerune Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I just wanted to add my appreciation. I'm always happy to see Neverwinter take part in charity events, and I liked being able to purchase some fun items for a good deal as well. Thanks!
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    @nitocris83 , @noworries#8859 , just wanted to first, say thanks for the pack offer, it's a very nice gesture for the players and the charities both!

Second, to confirm what a number of others here have said: I bought 2, $10 packs to use on new accounts for my nephews. Both accounts got the Dragonborn supplies (which contains the account wide dragonborn gear), the overflowing Dragon Hoard, the Adventurer's Support Pack (which curiously says it contains 2 Epic Artisan vouchers instead of the usual contents), the 3 Epic Insignia bags, and the extra character slot.

Neither of their accounts got the blue companion or the Race Reroll token.

Neither of their accounts got the blue companion or the Race Reroll token.

The blue companion is in a bag, did they dig around to check? Did y'all use both codes?