test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CODG freezes/crashes during the elevator stage

mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
From the start of CODG to the end of the elevator stage randomly the game will crash or freeze. This happens almost every time I try, on any character I use. When it happens my frame rate drops to 1 frame every 3 sec then will just freeze up & crash. I know many have the same or similar problem as I saw half of our group get disconnected.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

From the start of CODG to the end of the elevator stage randomly the game will crash or freeze. This happens almost every time I try, on any character I use. When it happens my frame rate drops to 1 frame every 3 sec then will just freeze up & crash. I know many have the same or similar problem as I saw half of our group get disconnected.

Did this start happening recently or has it been going on for a while?
  • the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
    I encounter this problem since mod 18 release. I tought it was reported. Could you guys fix this? CODG is unplayable at this point due to this problem. Not everyone ecounter the problem during the run, just some people.
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,492 Arc User
    CoDG has had this issue since mod 18 launch. It feels like graphics lag that happens when some specific graphics effects collide. When this happens framerate drops to 1 FPS or less for me.

I have been trying to figure out which spells causes this, but I have been unsuccessful so far.

I have only seen this in the elevator.
  • mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    It must have started when the new MOD came out, thats when things started to go bad