I was so excited about having a new dungeon to explore but after few completion I realised this is another Cryptic fiasco.
In first of all as a veteran player speaking of the new content I do expect challenges, but this dungeon is beyond that. I do not enjoy playing this dungeon for few simply reasons:
1. I spend more AD than I make. The rewards are complete "trash" (except the new set) for this kind of end game content.
2. If you get melee dps, they will die like a checken at every boss.
3. The second boss literally spam aoe and keep me on the floor smashing with the hammer. The casting speed is just ridiculous. Nothing funny and enjoyable.
4. The first boss doesn't have a mechanic, just a tail spin who puts me as a tank on the ground. Do not talk about dps. Because if I will lose by a mistake aggro, they are insta killed.
5. The last boss is just fine, regarding the damage dealt, mechanics.
6. There is an option that allows party leader to decide who takes the reagents from each boss. Why I get only one reagent per week and put my efforts into completing this annoying insta killing spree dungeon and there is not an individual drop of those reagents? It is seems fine for you to have to do like 20 runs of IC per week just to get all the reagents? One of each to be more specific.
I run TOMM often with my friends and there is so much fun, challenge and well rewarded piece of trial. Great mechanics overall. The new dungeons seems unpolished. Like you had to rush the process to release it.
This is the result of a deathrun. I do not expect to not to die here, but this is just ridiculos speaking of and endgame, veteran players.
And beyond that running with random people.
P.S I had to leave in the 4h+.
Faliure @ the1truehunter@cwhitesidedev#9752 @nitocris83