test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock loadouts broken after update (parting blasphemy)

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
After update all 4 of my curse consume loadouts using parting blasphemy cannot equip killing flames, dreadtheft, bova, or arms of hadar. All 3 loadouts using warlocks curse unaffected.

On a good note, cross curse consumption finnnalllyy fixed.

Not wasting anymore repsec tokens for this.
Post edited by mongol69 on

Comments

• Options
    kgbluekgblue Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue switching encounter powers. Anyone figured out a work around?
  • Options
    mebalz#9859 mebalz Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    3 out of my 4 warlock load outs are broken and can not select the powers that have switched positions so killing flames blades ETC Also dark prayers does not summon a soul puppet when a mob with lesser curse dies it does however stack risky investment properly
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @noworries#8859 @asterdahl @nitocris83 can we get a fix, cant even test any build with parting blasphemy
    Post edited by mongol69 on
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    It has been reported that applying mount and companion settings to all loadouts will fix the changing loadouts issue. If you haven't tried that yet, give it a shot.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I can change loadouts all day, didnt fix a thing applying to all loadouts.

Still cant equip 4 powers on any loadout using parting blasphemy. Any loadout with warlocks curse works fine.

Gg going live with this, I guess dark prayers, creeping death, parting blasphemy all broken, unless I want to use worthless powers.

Only curse synergy builds viable now, and absolute trash at that in tomm with testing. Highly doubtful parting blasphemy would make up 60% damage difriential in tomm anyways compared to all other dps classes.

This is the plan for warlocks after 7 months of nothing, really?
  • Options
    alandudualandudu Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I spent 2 retaining tokens on 2 loadouts. Fixed it that way. But I really want my retaining tokens back once they fixed this. And give warlocks retaining tokens since you changed our stuff so much!
  • Options
    edenfay#2737 edenfay Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    From brief experimenting on my soulweaver, I can assign these powers to whatever loadout I last logged out from. When I swap to any other loadouts mid-game, the game treats Arms of Hadar, etc. as "feats" that can't be assigned. So my workaround: switch loadout to the one I need to change, log out, log back in, and then that loadout will work as normal going forward.

An incredible hassle for both paragons that I hope they fix soon.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    If there was a chance that my warlock wouldn't be subpar dps by 50-60% in tomm I would respec. With how bad warlock is now, not worth it at all.

Hopefully one day they will fix this parting blasphemy, creeping death, supposedly they have a fix for dark prayer soon, but honestly none of those will even make a dent in how bad the class is as a whole. With only one hard hitting power killing flames, all other encounters are a joke compared to any other dps class, not to mention the mechanics. It's a lost cause at this point.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    with the changes there is some good thing but mostly on the AOE side. you can now build stack of risky investment very fast on AOE however single target is still super slow and you have to use hellfire ring hadars grasp and soul scorch to build them there is no other rotation that will help in single target to get them up any faster. over all the adjustments we land in the same spot on DPS in any thing other than TOMM a great warlock will hold its own and compete. In TOMM our single target is not good enough to compete with the wizards rangers and rouques
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    So basically the issue Warlocks are having right now is related to Powers that were rearranged out of Paragon exclusiveness, got it.
  • Options
    joe7777 said:

So basically the issue Warlocks are having right now is related to Powers that were rearranged out of Paragon exclusiveness, got it.

correct and so far the only fix has been to re re roll the loadout which i wanted to test things on my HB so i was going to do that anyways and on my soul weaver the good news i wont use any of the powers that are broken