What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP Feedback!

13»

Comments

• Options
    stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Whatever you say. Seen you guys bail on round immediately and we still end up winning. Can't fathom, ok. Luusi and guys like you don't want to be the one to hold Jericho once we hold the node if that's the best strategy, bottom line. You leave the "pug" as you call it, usually the weakest person, and they die to someone who's immortal. Then you complain they left node...no, they died, because someone stronger should have stayed 1v1. Then you vote to kick because they get 20 sec respawn. Awesome strategy.
    I didn't call Luusi a pug, other way. I said he immediately complains and says a round is over, and many times we pull it out. Maybe you cant read that good. You act like you earned some title somehow to call anyone pug. It's hilarious. Anyways, go ahead and think you and Luusi, or whoever, is better than everyone else.

Again, brilliant to leave someone who you deem "not that good" or a "pug" vs Jericho if you control the node. You're right, I can't fathom that strategy.
  • Options
    stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User

> @stark760 said:

> Whatever you say. Seen you guys bail on round immediately and we still end up winning. Can't fathom, ok. Luusi and guys like you don't want to be the one to hold Jericho once we hold the node if that's the best strategy, bottom line. You leave the "pug" as you call it, usually the weakest person, and they die to someone who's immortal. Then you complain they left node...no, they died, because someone stronger should have stayed 1v1. Then you vote to kick because they get 20 sec respawn. Awesome strategy.

> I didn't call Luusi a pug, other way. I said he immediately complains and says a round is over, and many times we pull it out. Maybe you cant read that good. You act like you earned some title somehow to call anyone pug. It's hilarious. Anyways, go ahead and think you and Luusi, or whoever, is better than everyone else.

>

> Again, brilliant to leave someone who you deem "not that good" or a "pug" vs Jericho if you control the node. You're right, I can't fathom that strategy.

Someone like jericho barerly deals any damage to someone like luusi, but luusi can go and clear other nodes, you have to put a pug to stay with jericho, a pug that can atleast survive and do a stalemate, usually jericho will leave the node rather than doing nothin.. its important to keep Jericho in a blue node.. u dont treat jericho as a dos anymore, u treat him as a tanky healer that doesnt heal.. he is called a node holder.. as long as you place him with a pug that shouldnt die to jerichos weak attacks, you will make jericho feel useless the entire match. I dont bother vote kicking anymore bcuz i know that no one better will join.

I agree with that. The problem is the communication you spoke of, doesn't exist. In 90% of the rounds no one calls anything, including Luusi. That I can live with, but then at the end or middle of round, to then start communicating(basically everyone sucks, and should have listened to him...but there was nothing said from Luusi) is ridiculous. Most rounds are won when the team can identify, who can hang with another player, and who can't. Or if someone using drains, give a heads up to group. Some rounds, even if you try and protect the squishy person from someone that 1 shots them, it still doesn't matter. Some rounds it does. But to blindly say throw the pug at Jericho, we lose because of that sometimes, because some he can kill. Usually it's because someone doesn't want to bother trying to kill him or keep him busy, and wants to hunt for kills, while someone "lesser" neutralizes Jericho for them. The match I spoke of earlier in Stardock, that was the main problem, identifying who could take on Veldriss and Mangroth without just wasting time. Instead of complaining and groaning it's over(Luusi), we had a little communication, and we rotated our fights and won.

As for the kicking, usually if someone is afk at the beginning, and its 4 vs 5, the match gets tilted very quickly, and usually the loss is guaranteed. Kicking and saying they are afk though, when they are leading the team in caps(but are 0 kills and 5 deaths like I saw yesterday with a CW get the boot), doesn't do anything to save the match. All we did was take someone who was trying pvp, maybe under geared, but they did try and cap and realized not to fight blindly in middle and die for nothing. Doubt they come back. My problem with the kicking, is now we have people like Dupre and Lagame trying to kick people because they feel they can finally talk down on someone, because now they run the sigil/soulforged combo. Or try to dictate the match, Dupre, and then when people leave him to hold node, he loses it in 20 secs. Then it's the pugs fault(was someone in my guilds 3rd pvp match, he listened to dupre, we were winning and he left him. Dupre loses node/match and goes into tirade about pugs not listening). Mistakes happen. Sometimes that happens to the person calling out some coordination, I get that. No need to try and shift the blame and start yelling pug at people, or kick them next match.
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    yes ppl kicking from match is worst ever right now...a GF with name Karin for example...he/she tries real hard and I faced that toon alot...extremly undergeared but willing...if in my team as soon its possible vote kick for him/her....has 0/10 already and no points...next match he/she is in the enemy team and the same dont even be able to cap...a free kill and all jump in...mostly guys from "respected" pvp guilds...
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
  • Options
    Can jumping use stamina? and if you dont have stamina you cant jump?
    and guard work like stealth... get droping with each seconds? :disappointed:
    Each use of heal spell put a 2min debuff on character and with x stack the heal effect lose power? so when i use 3x the heal i get 3 stack and that 30% less healing with next action...

Just some random idea for DEV
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    @barbie#2808 I cant speak for that toon but right before I posted my statement above such a match happend again...I pm´ed that Karin that I really pity her and got a normal human reaction...so "its just a bot...kick him" is not the answer to all...
  • Options
    does HR ignore deflect completly with root effect or other abilities? when ever i meet HR the deflect is not existing?
  • Options

> @theothergaliusz#7671 said:

> does HR ignore deflect completly with root effect or other abilities? when ever i meet HR the deflect is not existing?

They deal more dmg if u are immine to cc

35k deflect + shadowclad vs 13k accurecy. This happend always when i am rooted.