test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Feedback!

Comments

• stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Made sure just for you Barbie to get outgoing, so as to not have this argument about heals from others sigils. Their own sigil heals outgoing that much.

I could go through and try and pull incoming heals from sigils and figure all op sigil users in round...but prob not going to convince you of anything anyways.
    Just by curiousity, have you even pvp'd this mod? Don't see a handle barbie#2808 anywhere.
    edited September 2019
    Another test of 4 people in 1 round, 3 op sigil and 1 heal:

3 OP sigil healed 4.4 mil in 1 round, and DC healed for 5.7 mil for total of 10+ mil. Entire enemy team did under 15 mil damage, our team did around 16 mil. Yeah, not broken at all to be healed for that much. Also, had 1 user of OP sigil in our group, only source of heals like that for us, almost 3 mil healed.
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    @barbie#2808

Please don't tell me you're defending op sigil here. Skill won't do anything for you when you're fighting the sigil. How much damage you deal in a match is irrelevant, it depends on how the match plays out, what players are in etc. Yes, you can get bursted down while in it, if you're stupid enough to facetank every heavy hit, and even then it's only by TR or a very lucky DPS who crits their entire rotation. This artifact gives a huge advantage in 1v1, but it's true power shows in large teamfights and when more of them overlap.
    Another result is that the arbiter gloves never proc, maybe 1-2 times a round, because none of the heals count as 25% healed. So the new pvp gear is useless due to the sigil heals. barbie, what class is it you play that's underrated. In the last round, it went to wire, 1000-999. Total damage dealt between teams in 17 min match was 64 mil. Top CW player on the board right now did 12 mil, a HR did around 9, my fighter tank did 8.3 mil., etc. If a fighter tank can dish out 3rd dps, what exactly are you talking about, underrated classes? Enemy team had outgoing healing of 27 million, so even if we did exactly 1/2 of the 64 mil, they healed more than 84%(27 mil of 32 mil) of the dps during match...with no healer. There's other things that need fixed or addressed as well, but it's becoming sigil wars now, usually 3 sigils a round, i've seen 7/10 on the teams. Last night there were 20 pages on leaderboard...49 pages of deaths, 11 pages of which never got 1 kill. And people wonder why more don't come back in or "try it", or play 6 rounds to make board. Combined with soulforged bugged immunity and op sigil, most say to hell with this.
    Hardly any "optimize" for dps. The CW's almost all use shield on tab move, not "optimized" dps….yet they control the leaderboard, with the shield and the sigil, making them virtually unkillable. Most 1 vs 1 can't come close to killing my fighter. People "optimized" for dps, like crumb was last month, got rolled. Are you going to say the top player, Irenicus isn't "optimized" DPS? LMAO. Must be coincidence the round he took sigil off, I killed him twice.
    I guess Jericho has never played against 5 people this entire month considered "good" to burn through the sigil....hasn't died.

> @stark760 said:

> Another result is that the arbiter gloves never proc, maybe 1-2 times a round, because none of the heals count as 25% healed. So the new pvp gear is useless due to the sigil heals. barbie, what class is it you play that's underrated. In the last round, it went to wire, 1000-999. Total damage dealt between teams in 17 min match was 64 mil. Top CW player on the board right now did 12 mil, a HR did around 9, my fighter tank did 8.3 mil., etc. If a fighter tank can dish out 3rd dps, what exactly are you talking about, underrated classes? Enemy team had outgoing healing of 27 million, so even if we did exactly 1/2 of the 64 mil, they healed more than 84%(27 mil of 32 mil) of the dps during match...with no healer. There's other things that need fixed or addressed as well, but it's becoming sigil wars now, usually 3 sigils a round, i've seen 7/10 on the teams. Last night there were 20 pages on leaderboard...49 pages of deaths, 11 pages of which never got 1 kill. And people wonder why more don't come back in or "try it", or play 6 rounds to make board. Combined with soulforged bugged immunity and op sigil, most say to hell with this.

Can you sincerly tell me that you and the other players are optimized for full DPS? Sigil of OP is strong if you look at cases like Jericho, playes a defensive Wizard, but for what fact is the OP sigil strong? For only fact that if you try hard enough 1v5 you can take him to low hp, and then what? He uses sigil, obviously if people built for DPS when they are playing DPS they can beat even jericho in a 1v2 situation, in a 1v3 it should be a clear win

I'll tell morbid he's not spec'd for dps.

> @stark760 said:

> Hardly any "optimize" for dps. The CW's almost all use shield on tab move, not "optimized" dps….yet they control the leaderboard, with the shield and the sigil, making them virtually unkillable. Most 1 vs 1 can't come close to killing my fighter. People "optimized" for dps, like crumb was last month, got rolled. Are you going to say the top player, Irenicus isn't "optimized" DPS? LMAO. Must be coincidence the round he took sigil off, I killed him twice.

Well u hv to understand again about stat optimization, he does make some tradeoffs bcuz of how many variables are.. like pugs that dont stick to meta.. indeed you killed him? But i killed him with his op sigil in 1v1 too, he also killed me... whats so wow? 1v1 our fights last problably 30s to 1min 30s .. so is OP sigil overpowered?

Bis vs bis we still manage to kill eachoother through OP sigil, lion and PvP pot.

Also me and jon or me and blackmore can problably kill jericho if we get the chance.. also jericho is specced to fight pugs and most likely he can only take 1 dps player at once .

So your point is the #1 player isn't dps optimized? Or Blackmore? Or morbid? LOL. You've done nothing to dispute the heals the OP sigil does. All you say is it can be burned through....and yet someone has zero deaths...but you can kill him if you tried...of course. Go kill Jericho and put your money where your mouth is then.

Just so you understand theres a certain threshold, when i say DPS players its not ur average randoms in matches, i speak only of good players, and obviously between on what i consider a good player to what you consider a good player is a big difference.

Do tell then who you feel is good....pretty sure in 200 matches since the original beginning of the season, i've seen them. lol
    edited September 2019
    Here's dps from that 17 min match:

Ive played every one of those guys you mentioned. Most I agree are among the best, they know their class. Almost all use the sigil as well. You failed to mention seraphine, arcane facts, and others. I also finished invincible overlord when they reset leaderboard, in a class, like you said "underrated class"...I play fighter tank. Anyways, do you. I'm gonna guess you use the sigil, and think you are good because of it. I'd rather not be that much of a ......, i'll take my lumps and still finish pretty good. The tests speak for themselves on the amount healed in 1 round being 1-2 million per sigil.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @barbie#2808 said:

> Also me and jon or me and blackmore can problably kill jericho if we get the chance.. also jericho is specced to fight pugs and most likely he can only take 1 dps player at once .
    But he's still at Zero death. I bet when you try to kill him after 5min or so you already lost all the nodes.
    Btw, who are you? XD
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    ...it really it bothers me how ppl use the word "pug" - as if those player would have leprosy...@barbie if u join a solo-que pvp u literally "pug" urself
    Pvp has bigger problems than op sigil and shadowclad with all the poor sportsmanship within...even spawn camping is in again and killing the ppl standing there waiting a lopsided match to end...

Top Leaderboard barb Nek...for example demand to kick team members literally in everey match just for not meeting his gear standarts even if they sacrifice themselves for the team....and that has nothing to do with they dont know the basics....just shame on u nothing else

• gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    > @aixis2000 said:
    > ...it really it bothers me how ppl use the word "pug" - as if those player would have leprosy...@barbie if u join a solo-que pvp u literally "pug" urself
    > Pvp has bigger problems than op sigil and shadowclad with all the poor sportsmanship within...even spawn camping is in again and killing the ppl standing there waiting a lopsided match to end...
    >
    > Top Leaderboard barb Nek...for example demand to kick team members literally in everey match just for not meeting his gear standarts even if they sacrifice themselves for the team....and that has nothing to do with they dont know the basics....just shame on u nothing else

Yes, PvP has bigger problems, rampant kicking being one of the worst. The point here is that unlike those, op sigil is a very easy fix -- just change one number that represents the total healing done, or perhaps reduce the uptime as well. Requires 30 seconds of dev time.
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    @gweddry dont get me wrong I dont defend op sigil and shadowclad /souldforged...so I posted this in the feedback thread but like in the past potent stuff is in second line or will be presented by cryptic in the next mod which will become the new meta...the overall pvp situation will stay the same

> @stark760 said:

> Here's dps from that 17 min match:

> (Image)

>

>

>

> Ive played every one of those guys you mentioned. Most I agree are among the best, they know their class. Almost all use the sigil as well. You failed to mention seraphine, arcane facts, and others. I also finished invincible overlord when they reset leaderboard, in a class, like you said "underrated class"...I play fighter tank. Anyways, do you. I'm gonna guess you use the sigil, and think you are good because of it. I'd rather not be that much of a ......, i'll take my lumps and still finish pretty good. The tests speak for themselves on the amount healed in 1 round being 1-2 million per sigil.

No, i didnt forgot to mention, they arent that good..

Also i do use sigil, and i wouldnt say im good because of it, because i mostly use it and go out of it .. like players like youbare easy to trick, i pop that on the node and they run away.. so i just trick them and chase them and kill them off node

Make the excuses you want for running it. We all suck, and you trick us...that's what it is. LMAO. As for the people you listed as good, I know for a fact Luusi is a joke. Doesn't say anything in the round, and blames everyone else for not capping. Last round we had in stardock, refused to rotate vs Mangroth and Veldriss, complaining it's over. Told him then go kill veldriss who had camped on a node then and rotate let the other players try against those they could actually battle. It won't matter is all Luusi says. Guess what...we came back and won. Everyone on team was saying GG, not Luusi. Before that round, Luusi complained in stardock no one held node...I was vs 3 almost entire time trying to let team cap the other 2. He pouted and did nothing, was last on score and of course blamed everyone else again, and of course that was because of pugs. To say he's better than seraphine or arcane...lmao. He does call people pug's, so you 2 have that in common. If that's your criteria for good, so be it.
    gweddry said:

> @aixis2000 said:

> ...it really it bothers me how ppl use the word "pug" - as if those player would have leprosy...@barbie if u join a solo-que pvp u literally "pug" urself

> Pvp has bigger problems than op sigil and shadowclad with all the poor sportsmanship within...even spawn camping is in again and killing the ppl standing there waiting a lopsided match to end...

>

> Top Leaderboard barb Nek...for example demand to kick team members literally in everey match just for not meeting his gear standarts even if they sacrifice themselves for the team....and that has nothing to do with they dont know the basics....just shame on u nothing else

Yes, PvP has bigger problems, rampant kicking being one of the worst. The point here is that unlike those, op sigil is a very easy fix -- just change one number that represents the total healing done, or perhaps reduce the uptime as well. Requires 30 seconds of dev time.

Just change the sigil to individual heals in PVP or reduce the % like they did the manticore mane power from 50% to 10% in pvp. Not that hard of a fix. It wouldn't impact pve.
    aixis2000 said:

...it really it bothers me how ppl use the word "pug" - as if those player would have leprosy...@barbie if u join a solo-que pvp u literally "pug" urself
    Pvp has bigger problems than op sigil and shadowclad with all the poor sportsmanship within...even spawn camping is in again and killing the ppl standing there waiting a lopsided match to end...

Top Leaderboard barb Nek...for example demand to kick team members literally in everey match just for not meeting his gear standarts even if they sacrifice themselves for the team....and that has nothing to do with they dont know the basics....just shame on u nothing else

The pug comments are what they are. Let them call people whatever they want. When the team wins, they are quiet. They see a buddy on other team, they quit and say its pugs fault. They kick low geared person in their eyes or someone they don't like and blame the 4 vs 5 situation on a pug. They camp at one node 1 v1 that we don't control, pugs fault. Tell teams to leave the node which they quickly lose, pugs fault. See a trend haha.

> @gonzakotwi said:

> > @barbie#2808 said:

>

> > Also me and jon or me and blackmore can problably kill jericho if we get the chance.. also jericho is specced to fight pugs and most likely he can only take 1 dps player at once .

> But he's still at Zero death. I bet when you try to kill him after 5min or so you already lost all the nodes.

> Btw, who are you? XD

>

Thats not true @gonzakotwi , reason he has 0 deaths is bcuz he choses his fights carefully, which means that he might not fight the fights i mentioned.. also theres nothin wow about his deaths.. the guy has 100 kills.. like clearly a tradeoff... and u dont have to kill him on the node, if the node is blue, all you have to do is cap the node and place a pug with him on the node.. but you kno pugs rarerly listen..

Good idea, leave the guy you talk HAMSTER on, who Jericho will likely kill and take the node. Then you can talk more HAMSTER, instead of keeping Jericho busy yourself. Amazing.