test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EVERYTHING IS BROKEN: TOO, ME, WE, etc.

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Another bug that has happened to me in Stronghold Heroics and Well of Dragons heroics. Critters will simply disappear. In the Stronghold, they soon re-spawned, but in the well of dragons, the time just ran for another 2+ minutes until the failure message.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    sigh...
  • nightdagger88nightdagger88 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    So far nothing changed... couldn't get the gate key from expeditions, and sometimes have to drop the quest and start all over again, and also fails. how nice just because i have my day off.
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    Perhaps they can fix fbi and msp while they are at it and while they are fixing the massive bugs that have hit neverwinter after this patch today.
    I feel that if a code is not properly tested fully it will mess up when released and perhaps the team that is the real cause of such a code that was released today would be fired for their mess up or at least not get paid for ruining our fun. Just saying things like this should never really happen and when they do those people that are responsible for it should be held to such. I stand by that because even when i go to work and mess up my boss holds me responsible for my mess up.
    Anyways yes please get this mess working so that tomorrow when I log back in I dont deal with such things.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    kreatyve said:

The dev team is aware that basically everything on PC is broken right now. They are investigating. I do not have any sort of update. For faster updates, I recommend people join Protector's Enclave Discord, as with the Community Manager on medical leave, it's faster and easier for me personally to update there. I will try to keep the forums updated as much as possible too. -kreatyve

kreatyve said:

Yeah, working on notifying people. I'm pretty sure at this point, they are aware, but too busy to respond.

Is THIS the official message!?

Are ya'll TRYING to boost popcorn shares!?!?

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/popcorn-market-2019-global-industry---key-players-size-trends-opportunities-growth-analysis-and-forecast-to-2025-2019-04-05

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • johnhd#4970 johnhd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So Neverdeath is broken too...crash on every load...this is so sad
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    PS4 also not giving out CTA tokens after 10 runs. If your character got 3 tokens during orc assault it will NOT give the new one. I ran 3 characters that had 3 tokens from this not one got the token and i still have another 9 to do like this.

Other characters I ran (7 total so far) had either 0-2 tokens and they got theirs no problem.

The issue of the tokens seems to stem someone forgot to tell the CTA that it's a new one and collecting them should have been reset so we can get our other 3 for the regal mount. I would as well as everyone else running the event currently to get our tokens. Otherwise especially on my end, you're going to be incredibly busy reimbursing me for 12 characters a day for 3 days each for tokens, or make it easier on yourself to give me the 12 regal gryphons that i will legit earn by saturday. ;) I got 9 more to run with 3 tokens and I am running them ALL each day so I hope you get it straightened out. I do record vid of the box openings as well as screenshot the drop as still stuck at 3 tokens so far on the mentioned characters.
  • asmodina100asmodina100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Add leveling expeditions, Dungeons in the Elemental Evil campaign
  • indecksindecks Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Fane broken as well No exit after boss kill, and Same issue with 2 fail runs in ME, I only have a small time to play each day so feel I wasted it today
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Just logged in and tried Portal to Tuern and see things are still broken. I'm surprised they did not roll back the release.
  • Have they rolled back yet?
  • Some of us are not surprised, some came from EQ.
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    Can someone confirm if this is the actual difficulty level of tales or they forgot to shift a number? it doesn't feel normal that normal adds do so much damage and have so much hp with just x2 difficulty. The group we had wasn't a group of casuals, everyone in the group is tomm rdy and we struggled to even clear lvl2, last boss is just way off, spwns adds several adds every seconds and all have high damage and hp. At this rate, it would take atleast 5 hours to proper clear lvl5 difficulty. This is mod17, not mod15, i hope this is a bug and not the actual difficulty of the dungeon cos then, 90% of the players wont be able to complete the event.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • so is maintenance broken too? they said in 2 or 3 hours. 3 hours was 40 minutes ago, :p
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Everything I saw points to a single cause: Some enemies, when killed, are not being counted as killed, even though they are physically removed.

Dread Legion: Froze after all enemies were defeated, right before the summoning of the second set of portals. (the game does a count check of some sort to know when all enemies have been defeated - to lauch next wave)

Merchant's Folly: The entire mission completed, every enemy destroyed... but the timer just kept ticking (waiting for another enemy to die?)

W/E quests: Two times it did not give numeric count credit for destroying the last boss (of three).

• hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    The ToO after mod 15 was not adjusted to changes from Mod 16, this was reported when Frozen Heart was on preview, then again when it went live. The amount of difficulty combined with the Artifacts, weapons, and belt/neck set meant that nobody completed more than the 1st level last event. This is looking like the same thing. Nice to see the dungeon back, but the event has been rendered useless and undoable. Just ran with a Tomm level group as well, and can't finish the T2 level. Reasons? well they dont have a lot of power ups (life and time), time was already a concern when we finished T1 with no lives lost, 41 min remaining, but ended up losing all our lives in the T2 final boss. God help those that are not at Tomm level.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I just popped my head out of the Dread Ring again to have a look at this thread. The Phantasmal Fortress is not having problems. I know that doesn't help, but I had planned to farm this lair all day for enchants. From what I am reading here, it is a condition dealing with gates and body count. Try to find something to do, watch some TV, read, go for long walk, etc..
    I hope they get it working soon.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited August 2019

Some of us are not surprised, some came from EQ.

High five but where is the server rollback and patch to the patch?
    It’s MADNESS that the servers are up, they have to be getting 1000s of tickets

This deserves a title by the way. “The day the hamsters died” perhaps.
    And we all need a day of full event credit or an event extension. @kreatyve

P.s. to the first I just made a *&&#$ of channels and posts with the word raid in them. Making NWO EQ again....... ;). I’m so pumped about the trial that this is just a nasty kick to the whatever.

• It is Madness, I even went to bed and took a few hours nap, and still nothing.
  • hiperion16#1663 hiperion16 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Ingame message says it will restart in 5 minutes,hoping it fixes everything and makes ToO more manageable.
  • Patch to fix the patch to fix the patch for the broken patch that should have fixed the patch to begin with. Only good thing from EverQuest, I met my husband.

FYI everyone, they just shut servers down. But no “immediate relog” like they said.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Server down for maintenance, supposed to br up immediatkly, but. . .
  • > @grogthemagnif said:
    > Server down for maintenance, supposed to br up immediatkly, but. . .

Now showing to be up.
  • greenlionguard#4540 greenlionguard Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Well it looks like they fixed the heroic quests since last patch (typos aside) but your character should still be introduced to Rough Astral Diamons for the Dailys earler than when you face down your first dragon (even if you can only get RAD form the quest once daily. or the amount is something small and silly like 20-30 you should be at least introduced to the Refineing process when you are introduced to the AD store.) I understand the Idea is to encourage progress but my relic is Allredy ready to level so is my other artifact having to wait for when I wipe out a wormling/Adolecent Green Dragon it a little long into the game to have an opertunity to get RAD.

(I assume the dragon is eather between the stages or a straight up child adolecent stage bassed off my Dranomicon knoledge I lost my DL for the refrence when my old computer fizzled out. eather way its breath weapon youch o.o;; well played devs well played.)
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Let’s go get it done sexies.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Is it still everything broken? Or, something works and something does not?
    Or, my declaration of Invocation Day still stands?

I have not noticed any official words from Cryptic.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • fhurrfhurr Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    So they fixed the gates in ME's. I actually belived they would reset the times we wasted on fail runs but no, i did 1 run today due to monkeys with aspbergers syndrome not doing their job right. Great job morons
    lolcrabs 4x Assassin
  • lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User

Some of us are not surprised, some came from EQ.

High five but where is the server rollback and patch to the patch?
    It’s MADNESS that the servers are up, they have to be getting 1000s of tickets

This deserves a title by the way. “The day the hamsters died” perhaps.
    And we all need a day of full event credit or an event extension. @kreatyve

P.s. to the first I just made a *&&#$ of channels and posts with the word raid in them. Making NWO EQ again....... ;). I’m so pumped about the trial that this is just a nasty kick to the whatever.

lets hope they indeed extend the event a day or 2 more. The last boss of tales is still broken after lvl1, normal adds were oneshotting us
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I'm just rambling here and don't actually know what went wrong or how things are at Cryptic, but here's a recurring tale from my time in game development:
    "Boss, we can't release the patch yet, we said two weeks. One is over."
    Boss: "Release it anyways."
    Team: "But [insert valid points here]."
    Boss: "I had marketing announce it for today. Players will be miffed if we delay the patch!" (Roll dice for either this or "We cannot afford this and that", either way: The fault rarely lies with those who do the most of work.)
    Players, who got a screwed up patch, subsequently hated the team. The boss also hated the team. The team hated the boss and started to hate the players for hating. It's a sickening atmosphere without everything that made one once want the job, and one rarely, if ever, addressed. It won't happen in all companies, but if it does, it usually happens this way.
    You can have a great team, but if they cannot do their job, cannot test and fix things due to thoughtless priorities, this is what will happen.
    Post edited by planestrider#4331 on
This discussion has been closed.