test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cradle of Death Gods Invisible AoE with INF damage

djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
Hi im here to descrive a bug that its present from the patch day, when cryptic decided that codg were too supidly easy and 'nerfed our power' to make Atropal harder (just needed more atropal Hp, we like lvl 80 full stats codg, codg its a GOOD TEST DUNGEON).

After elevator, when all players need to destroy the tubes there is one AoE not signaled, witouth red circle,
that one shot random players,
it should be based on how many players are in the same zone in the same moment, causing panic moments where, someone see you and revive you or other dps end Tube phase causing all players dead by INVISIBLE AoE to perma die witouth facing boss.

On Atropal Ring there is same invisible AoE that randomly kills all players that are near each other, killing you too if you go to revive them (sometime 3 conseguential invisible areas kill you when you try to revive people, or inverse), here is one big red area that in Mod 15 just push you in air, in this mod that big area (semi circle big area) one shot everyone stay on it, except tanks, may be, not scaled damage

On last Atropal phase, killed Acererak, where all player should repair in the Nine gods Shield (inside bubble) the players that stay out of that bubble are not one shotted anymore (in mod 15 only good tanks can survive out of bubble), error '0' zero damage instead of infinite dmg if you stay out of bubble

Thanks for reading it
I really hope you can fi this Asap
Just because i love every dungeon i do =)
Tagged:

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! There are some display issues that the team has been following up on. I'll bring it up during today's meeting to check for a status update on these!
  • bitcrusher#9275 bitcrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same in Tiamat :/
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    Ok
    Post edited by djnasty93 on
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Thanks for attention, it seem not fixed yet.

I noticed a shy improvement, i seen an invisible area under the ground, on cradle.

PS: invisible areas or not, there are too many players that fall in he water in Codg.... 99% of time 3/5 peoples close codg, every run....
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    djnasty93 said:

Thanks for attention, it seem not fixed yet.

I noticed a shy improvement, i seen an invisible area under the ground, on cradle.

PS: invisible areas or not, there are too many players that fall in he water in Codg.... 99% of time 3/5 peoples close codg, every run....

Investigation plus creating/testing/deploying a fix can vary from issue to issue. In this case, we are still working on implementing a fix but it is being worked on.