test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

June Zen Promo broken.

shadowscar76shadowscar76 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I purchased Zen after June promo went live. Went to the promo agent and cannot claim promotions. Tryed to log out and back in and no change.
Cadniri(TR) -- GL of Avengers Midwest

Comments

• Options
    yagawagayagawaga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Got the same problem here. Hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    tony9471tony9471 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I have the same issue here...
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks! The in-game calendar is displaying inaccurate information. The summer charge promo is not scheduled to start yet. When it starts, there will be an official blog and social media notice. We are in the process of removing the incorrect information from the game calendar. Please note that promos do not typically begin on a weekend date.

If you have questions or concerns regarding your Zen purchase, please contact CS.
  • Options
    noctro666#6537 noctro666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    So all go out because of a mistake empty? That's a joke, right?
    One thing I can say now, if so. You will not get a cent anymore.

@tony9471
    I do not want any compensation for my deposit, I would like the items that should be officially present since today's calendar
  • Options
    bruce55bruce55 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    You HAMSTER will never get another cent from me ever again.
  • Options
    power#8374 power Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My main concern is what is your current plans to go about false advertisement for those that purchased zen today for the event, when it was stated on the calendar and launcher that the event was going on. Its not minor mistake either, pretty big fluke and one to make people even more angry then what they already are with other issues in the game. I only spent 10$, can't imagine how irritated/mad the others that spent a major amount of cash, and already used that zen.
  • Options
    zevra22zevra22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 57 Arc User
    It was on your calendar. The promotional items were displayed at the Promotions Agent. I spent $30 in good faith. Make good on this for us. You are obligated to do so.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    tony9471 said:

Awesome, wasted my money... Really seems like the devs don't care about this game anymore. we should at least should get some sort of compensation for the false advertisement.

File a ticket and request a refund. Explain the reasons why. I'm sure they will take care of you, if you are nice about it.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kammaekammae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This 'incorrect' posting on the calendar has been up for weeks and nothing done about it. So when the day comes and we purchase in good faith your response is 'tough luck sucker'?
  • Options
    @kreatyve i made zen store purchases with the zen i bought. so no refund they just should turn the event on as it was posted instead of removing it from the calendar and make more people mad.
  • Options
    swashbuckler#0625 swashbuckler Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Wow, there was even a system message saying the event has gone live; please honor the event that was live and for those who have made purchases in good faith and grant them the items they should have been given. The event is now removed but you should honor the purchases of the participants prior to it being closed.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

@kreatyve i made zen store purchases with the zen i bought. so no refund they just should turn the event on as it was posted instead of removing it from the calendar and make more people mad.

It's very bad for events to start over the weekend, in case something goes wrong, there's generally not staff on hand. I had to text Nitocris to inform her that the calendar was wrong, as they probably would not have realized it until Monday otherwise.

I think you should contact Customer Service anyway, even though you spent the Zen, and see what they can do for you.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    noctro666#6537 noctro666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

tony9471 said:

Awesome, wasted my money... Really seems like the devs don't care about this game anymore. we should at least should get some sort of compensation for the false advertisement.

File a ticket and request a refund. Explain the reasons why. I'm sure they will take care of you, if you are nice about it.

Are you sure that you will be reimbursed Zen worth 200 €, part of which has already been spent? I do not think so
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    OK, not sure what is going on BUT.. YOU listed the Summer charge event for TODAY June 1st, so I bough 5000 zen…. and now it has been REMOVED from the CALANDER??? Seriously, was going to put another $50.00 into it next week but NO WAY until I get my promotional ITEMS!!!

You are about to LOSE a lot of paying customers forever...
  • Options
    kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Same thing happened to me. I saw the event active and purchased 5000 zen .... only to receive no rewards. Now the event is no longer listed at all ...

I've submitted a ticket .. but I am not sure there is much else we can do.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    this is just another screw up in NW that make more ppl unhappy with the game. Devs admitted in the last stream customer service is not doing their jobs correctly so whats the point of contacting them.
  • Options
    shadowslave604shadowslave604 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    Amazing way to go guys.
    I spent 50$ and used the zen already. Then i went to get rewards and found out the whole thing is messed up.
    Just give me rewards on the right day is all i ask.
    Your mistake as usual and we all pay the price and have to jump through hoops to make it work....making it work is your job not mine
    Shadowslave604

RELAPSEGuild

Darsyus Dawnblade - Human Female - Paladin - Main 22k ilvl
    Grunnarch the Red - DragonBorn Male - Barbarian
    Shazglar Swifthunter - Half Orc Female - Ranger
    Shynt'Drin Do'Urden - Drow Male - Rogue
    Fari - Human Female - Wizard
    Tisha SwornHeart - Tiefling Female - Warlock
    Brom Bloodeye - Dwarf Male - Fighter
    Luna Starshine - Halfling Female - Cleric
  • Options
    bspallybspally Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Hi folks! The in-game calendar is displaying inaccurate information. The summer charge promo is not scheduled to start yet. When it starts, there will be an official blog and social media notice. We are in the process of removing the incorrect information from the game calendar. Please note that promos do not typically begin on a weekend date.

If you have questions or concerns regarding your Zen purchase, please contact CS.

And who is responsible for this? May be you will try to do something not so stupid, please be so kind.

Make Neverwinter's players willing to buy Zen great again!
  • Options
    jaraxellejaraxelle Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    gonna change the calendar.... it's been 2 hours. Does it take more than 2 hours for people to get to the office and flip the switch on or off? I am sure Someone in the company with power of change works from home at times.... (thankfully I saw this as I was about to charge 200$ ( That 270$ Canadian btw). I only put money in for the special edition skins and yes a few keys.
    BLACK VANGUARD & RED VANGUARD
    - Leadership Team
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I was upset to see the Zen event disappear on the calendar, but having been burned by previous events, poor communication, poor tooltips etc, I like to confirm when I plan to purchase during Zen events.

I doubt anyone will get an actual $$$ refund but considering how long the event has been on the calendar it might be better to bring the event forward and credit anyone who bought Zen this weekend for the event.

Otherwise Cryptic are going to have to make case by case judgements on who gets zen rewards and that's not fair on anyone who can't be bothered to complain, which is most people that are ready to walk away from the game for good.

But regardless of what Cryptic does, am sure if you put a ticket in, when the event does go live they'll have someone manually grant you the rewards based on the Zen you purchased.
  • Options
    highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    Yup, I put in a ticket as well.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    mord#3639 mord Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    This is really bad, I didn't buy Zen myself, but I have friends that did. Honestly, this is a kick in the teeth for those who have stayed and persisted through all the changes the game has undergone recently and are still spending money on the game. It is the companies fault that they promoted this in-game, not the players fault for believing the promotion. It is only logical for those who were miss sold the summer charge event to either be re-imbursed their money (real life money, not Zen) or have the advertised promotional charge event bonus upheld. The game cannot afford to loose more players than it already has, Let alone PAYING players...
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    tom#6998 said:

vorphied said:

tom#6998 said:

kreatyve said:

tony9471 said:

the Attidute that after the company makes a mistake, u have to "be nice about it" to get compensated for their mistake is kinda telling.
    Well, being reasonably civil is customer service 101 on both sides. You still ask for what you want or what you're entitled to, but you don't go in guns blazing and expect the best possible result from decision-makers. Civility can be the difference between getting a request for service denied due to some terms of service loophole or getting someone to approve an exception in your favor.

That being said, the calendar advertising the promotion incorrectly is an error for which they really should be accommodating for as long as the incorrect information is posted in-game. Flagging the affected accounts to receive awards shouldn't be terribly difficult, and if they didn't want to have to spend time in account review, they should have fixed the mistake beforehand.
    yes beeing civil is how u should be, but that its the first thing that ppl that have a legitimate complaint are told kinda rubbs me the wrong way.,

That thats the first thing they point out shows u how they think of their customers :/
    I hear you, but remember that the person who offered that suggestion is not a Cryptic employee. A mod's opinions are their own unless stated otherwise.
    Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2019
    this is something the company really needs to honor. this really does veer into the fraud category if not. no overt politeness kissupedness should be required. it was advertised for a long time that way showed up in game that way. no two ways about it. false advertising. and it honestly is a crime.

this is one you guys just need to honor. (no I'm not affected by this. no more money coming from me probably ever after this ongoing fiasco of the last few months)