test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Crashes

Comments

• Options
    maturutukimaturutuki Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Check Windows log from time when you had crash, for me it helped to clear crash cause nr 1. (StarForce driver, uinstalled by creators cleaning tool)
    Second crash cause on my tmp PC was probably overheating, as changing setup to min graphic and 30FPS helped.
  • Options
    tikamage#2445 tikamage Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Actualy my 770 GTX runs pretty cool with the MSI afterburner Fan rules or if you have EVGA then use their version of this to run Fan rules, also I have a Compressor not Air cans to clean out the dust bunnies, of which it is nearing time to do Since I run windows 7 still has my gadgets and they all monitor then right on screen to make sure nothing is on the danger point of TDP.
  • Options
    devnullloredevnulllore Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    I tried afterburner and precision x1 and my card always runs better and way cooler without either. I have 2 EVGA GTX 650 TI Boosts SLI and they run pretty cool as is. I found for some reason the OC to fan speed ratio is off and even at 100% fan speed when OC'd they run cooler and faster. Maybe you should try turning off SLI if you use it. At one time there was a bug and I had to turn it off due to a crash. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Ulfrik Dragonsyre
    Hero of Neverwinter
    Retribution Paladin of the realm
    Siring quality Dragons for mounts and pets
  • Options
    Again loading to play game just decides to crash, yesterday it plated fine all day and what changed?/ Well the Day changed is all nothing else. Game Crash # 55 ID 298208 one day maybe the game will play right again, if not don't expect me to invest money I could be using for personal health or food or other things I could be doing, maybe a Blue ray or something really is getting tiresome, and one day might just Kill the game off until someone decides to actually realize we the ones that Buy into this game are what make you the money. One day if this persists the game is going bye bye and then what do you do when that money I spend and soon many others spend isn't there
  • Options
    Well after this mornings update game loaded fine, but not in 3D as that's how I play it much better and who cares about HDR when 3D Vision is so much more and has true Depth, not a flat looking screen Another Crash #56 ID 301011 Guessing that since nVidia is Discontinuing a Driver update to include 3D Vision in them, not updating it past the one that does. They are Segregating a Wide group that uses this in favor of HDR that is nothing compared to 3D Vision and even VR is nothing like 3D Vision. The Depth is why 3D Vision is much better think 1080P overlapped rather than each of 4 quadrants and then offset just a little and then layered in 4 different Depths with Active Shutter not passive witch dirties the Screen, Active is a Powered 3D and Looks so amazingly Awesome and yes I was against this when I finally broke down and got the hardware to make it work and as the Advertising was so bad for it had to find out for my self and was more than impressed and today plays pretty much every game this way as HDR is again still flat with no depth.
  • Options
    gee closed game to clean Kitchen, get mail and talk with a few friends had my SAM Broadcaster Program running listening to tunes and closed to play some more yet, what happens Game Crashes and takes like 3 minutes to even close and more to send what ever Crash data they want latest is 301893 game Crash 57 and counting.
  • Options
    closed game once again and Reloaded to play and Crash Bang boom 302678 Crash #58 and climbing.
  • Options
    Another Crash this game is getting to be like Anthem a Worthless Investment for something that keeps breaking Crash #58 and counting 303026 when this gets to 100 crashes this game is going away
  • Options
    Again loading didn't or couldn't post 3 other crashes besides today's, not sure why but. can't say what the crash ids are as they are gone now, thats 2 of them so 60 crashes and todays makes 61 crashes, well on the way to 100 crashes just since the last 4 updates. Todays id is 308377. and now we are at 61 crashes. Reading a lot of the posts not only does the game crash but asks so the game was rocking a year ago, really great the game played and no crashing then, what you lose the Good programmers and bring in people that have never programmed a TV or VCR. VCR Video Cassette Recorder for those that have no idea what it is. Oh can't forget to put in a DVD Recorder. DVD Digital Video disc. Why is is a game that plays so well is Plagued with all of this well I said why prove me wrong. Oh and if this is Locked again or even Deleted then it will be known and you will prove everything I have said just by doing that. Now if you don't do it then nothing changes you did it. Either way you can't win and no am not trying to win anything just want to play a game that does not crash and everything works like it should in the game, Astrals, rewards and other thigns that actually worked and now don't.
  • Options
    Againfor no reason other than opened maybe Other programs Firefox my SAM broadcaster maybe Ran Scans to remove Bad things from my Computer. Well seems Neverwinter is Starting to fail again, if you want my Money to become a VIP then Make the Game right not some Board Members Idea as it's more than likely they are not even in game. Listen to the people that play not Board Members they claim they pay you but reality we the ones that again BUY into the game are. It's Our Money they dangle over you. Crash Incident #62 and Going Growing, since this is nearing 100 faster than I thought, oh well I have several other games that play fine, so why doesn't this one. EA Owns Rights to Star Wars : the Ole republic it Broke yesterday and yes I left the game, I had many things there and lots of Good Friends but EA kept insisting there was nothing wring yet Right on my screen there was so many Wrong things going on with the game I cancelled my Subscription and Removed the game its Gone and am pretty sure many more will after they realize they have been duped to think something wrong is actually right when its not. Blue is Blue Pink is Pink and The Sky is filled with Stars at night on a clear night, and Clouds in a Rainy day. Say anything different then this then I know am speaking with more than just messed up what ever. Crash Incident # 309074
  • Options
    Wow gee another one well that's Crash 63, ID 310008 just closed game went watched a Video and came back in to play and well really is something to watch a game crash and they lie about it to everyone, oh there's nothing wrong not at all. so now again gets to watch it rebuild it's self, Just 47 more crashes and the Game goes bye bye Just like Star Wars : The Old Republic and a total denial of the issues it had when I removed that game, seems if this is they way you want things then don't do anything and when the game crashes the 100th time and I don't use it any more and of course many others will maybe wakup to the fact you just have no intention of listening to the people that pay to play and keep you fed, no you'll listen tot he ones that are The Consolidators cutting everything down to bare minimum, ridding the Company of the People it needs to Run smoothly and put in those that have no idea what they are to do. How we got to where we are now thanks to Foreign interests that think they know better for what we want, when they have no idea at all.
  • Options
    Well again game Crashes. Still not actual Fix in the works I guess. Maybe you're thinking that players will just keep playing even though the game crashes, well you might be partially right, those that have nothing to do and no other games to play just might think that way for a short while. Today's crash comes after a Crash yesterday that yes I seemed to just ignore, but now its time to report every crash no matter how insignificant it seems. With that we are at 65 Crashes now. Soon since I have opted NOT to renew my VIP status This game will go away like Star wars did, yes it's gone because of the SAME kind of attitude. Broken you say no it's not broken as it crashes and reports it. No you can't fool someone that sees the Lies spewed and yes this Game is almost time to kill off as you seem to not care about us the players. Oh well once I am gone who knows, how many others will go. Maybe none but that's ok, they'll see the truth soon enough. So far in this Forum I have read or seen hundreds if not thousands of Comments of this is Broken that's broken, this isn't working right and so on, so you see this is where I find what I know is right, all the others saying pretty much similar things, so if YOU Want MY Money that I budget for things every day, 1 Make the Game Stable put back the Crafting as it was not in the way it is was lots better then and easier to deal with as you knew what you had and could do things now its limited and sometimes doesn't work cause you're missing something and its not clear how to get it. Skill Tree, this was a really good tree one of the Best and now its just like everyone elses. A Messy and Inconsistant, how come you can't use, this won't work and wait you can't do that tree. Each character was What it was and was a Good build because of the user, not you not some one that has no idea how to make it work but those of us that learned it, and made it work, you broke it. We're Sorry something has gone wrong, yep, sure did didn't it. It Crashed and Burned cause it forgot it was installed over night. Incident ID for Customer service at Link of a place to go, 312068 and when the link is clicked it can't seem to find the incident, another oh I can't seem to find my mind problem. Again asks, so what are you the Devs and more going to do, when, users me and so many others Decide enough is enough and we just leave and go away??????????? Even if a few people are still playing you can't validate having a game that does not play as it was or even is now, The Bois and Men and Women that play these as it's what some of us do cause we have it here to do. I have a few other games to play and well can play them cause they Work and do not crash out cause of someones Hand being held out saying Gimmie I want I want.
  • Options
    well loaded the game to play and oddly it didn't crash but, seems my 3D Vision was turned off when the game loaded, so did some things then closed game and went to reload and Crash #66 ID 313290 probably referring to the fact it forgot its supposed to be 3D not 2D
  • Options
    gee another what OMG Crash #69, ID 314338. Rebooted system seems Modem and Router were messing up, cable co likes to make them do that. Had to do a full reboot of system, modem and router and fixed that issue but left to go grocery shopping for nececites and some food and walked into start playing some more and well again this crash. hope someones listeing cause this is going to make others not want to pay to play if this persists.
  • Options
    Wow after it rebuilt another Crash this makes 70 just 30 away from Deleting this program if this is not addressed and repaired to work without fail. Star Wars got here now you are and well if it persists here just sayin. 314380 really is getting tiresome saying this but then guess its cause I have to and if you don't listen then that tells me that you just don't give a whoots HAMSTER for what ever is being said. Sad though your loss not mine.
  • Options
    This is getting Crazy, now the Game has Crashed 5 times since this last post Clean boot restarts nothing is letting this game play even though it rebuilds it self each time just will not load Crash Data 214665, and so this makes the crashes 75 times and as far as I can tell the game is not even going to load now going to try one last time if it does not load and play good bye for a second time, I will go ahead and play Destiny or Diablo or GW or GW2 Left 4 dead or something cause it appears this game is totally broken now,
  • Options
    well this is it this game will NOT load and let me play, 314683 is the new After Rebuilding a 4th 5th 100th time, and its not going to work, good Bye am Done with a Game that will not work
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @tikamage#2445! The latest error you are experiencing is a graphic one and I have sent it over to our Core team to investigate further.
  • Options
    So if it is a Graphics Error wouldn't that be how they are programming the game???? Or is this going to be a Blame Game where each blames the other for their own problems, Must be what has been doing on since this started, so either nVidia is Not working right or the Game is not working right, yet many of the Bugs that have been posted through out this forum all say a lot of what has been going on, so is their issue related to graphics or something else. I can say at least 45% of the users are using AMD Radeons (SP) RX or RTX for nVidia I am using a Geforce GTX series 770. One tiny note, with the Latest Drivers nVidia has released, they are now using system Ram so say my 2GB card now says 8GB. Its odd and maybe that, but if it is then that would mean the game is using some of the Memory locations the card is, Means Bad or improper programming again.
  • Options
    well just as the patch comes in, loads then Crash, We'er sorry somethings gone wrong. 366240 wow and now a rebuild for the game as i close and Rerun the Game
  • Options
    Gee loading to play and getting the latest update, Game crashed again 80 some crashes now since the 1st one, 384148 crash id. Go ahead blame something other than what it really is, seems that is what others want to hear
  • Options
    gee after the Rebuild and Last Crash what the another Crash gosh 384225
  • Options
    gee after the Rebuild and Last Crash what the another Crash gosh 384225
  • Options
    Well another Crash. 388883, wonders how many there will be, maybe it will just cash and crash so lets see. How oh how can this be another crash you see, why oh why can this be a game that crashes you see. So lets close and Crash again or maybe just Rebuild and crash and crash, why oh why is this??
  • Options
    Crashity Crash Crash. 392743, Really needs to get fixed this is getting to be tiresome to load crash rebuild crash load rebuild crash reboot load rebuild crash.
  • Options
    Rebooted system about 2 hours ago, left things sitting quietly and so fat 3rd Attempt of trying to play Crash #3 394724 the last try, so guess game isn't going to load, Will leave game on system but going to play something else that DOESN'T crash and burn for no reason,
  • Options
    Well couple things after the update yes Game Crashed reloaded and rebuilt then was able to play, Did some things around the home and then came back and loaded the game and Crash and just closed the Game Crash info and played Left 4 Dead 2 and game did close but I think that was a server I was on. So this morning got 3 new Windows updates so a fresh restart this morning and a load of the game and Rebuild but then turned off my 3D Vision again, and just closed it knowing it was going to crash and burn as usual and now this crash 404902 is because of how they have Programmed the Graphics and NO I do not think VR is Better than 3D Vision. I have looked at it and find 3D Vision much better suited for this, So the game has Crashed what 80 times or 92 something since the last 6 updates now. Really Anthem ideals or you just trying to ruin the game so no one plays any way.
  • Options
    And todays update, again Crashes and Burns as it collects System Data to find where the issue is, so far they have done this 3 times shouldn't they know where to Fix the issue by now ??????? Game Crash 409518, and when this is closed it will reload and then rebuild an then turn off the 3D vision and load then when I close it again it will crash again and my 3D Vision will return to normal.
  • Options
    Wow loading the game again after just leaving to go to the store Crash #99 I guess or is it nly 89, what ever it is it's not acceptable, in any Game to crash constantly unless you take Anthem and how many times it's crashed, what over a 1000 in a day. So another Rebuild and this is getting craazy cause it keeps crashing for what the same things over and over again, by now they should know a GTX 770 is an nVidia Card and I have had the cards for a long time cleamed and dusted and used longer for better performance Driver is 435.21 and no won't go to a later one as they have Dropped my 3D Vision, not sure how many others use it but pretty much expect a backlash about it soon.
  • Options
    So again, after running Anti Virus Anti Malware AntiSpyware and other games load just Fine and play without issue why does this game STILL after 5 maybe 6 Updates and When my Gmail account was still in use GAME played Fine then an update came in and Crash boom bang there goes the game and has to rebuild and that's when I left the 1st time cause the Game is Like Anthem and the ones who take our money got in game care less about us the ones that Fund the game by doing this you would expect a Perfectly good running game, like many of the others I have that play just fine and this is now the Only game I have that Crashes on Impact when loading. This is Crash # 3 as I did not record the other two from yesterday. Graphics yes I see why, cause you want 1024x768 not 1020 x 1080. and no 3D Vision yet the game plays Fine after maybe 5 or 6 rebuilds when it destroys the 3D Vision and turns it to 2D and runs close the game and Bang Game Crashes again. Then might load or have to do a reboot cause who knows why. Sometimes works most of the time does not. Todays is 416508. Another Crash and another Day I will not Buy into the Game for any reason unless the GAME starts working and not crashes. Otherwise Crash #91 I guess it is coming close to the 100 mark and then The game Does go bye bye as you don't seem to understand or even care that someone who would buy into the GAME as I did for Star Wars, they made Changes and I left removed the game, but I liked the story so reloaded and played as a SUB again. Pink Screens and other kinds of crashes but to date I left that Game cause was told something that made absolutely no sense and Was told but its normal, and its not. an Update that Said it wasn't actually updated yet it updated to a newer Version and didn't show the update as it was supposed to and was told on the Phone by someone thats not even American that the game is supposed to do that and any Normal Regular Gamer knows a Game is to play and do things with others and this does not promote this game play at all.