Install Arc
Options

Official M16: Paladin Feedback

Comments

• Options
    seveninchbladeseveninchblade Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    alrii said:

And here is the request:
    have a toggle/keybind that increases the mouse sensitivity by a customizable amount. That will let him turn it on during combat for when he has to turn to face enemies; and have it off when doing other interactions. Maybe there is a way to keybind this already via console-commands?

There are a lot of gaming mice that offer a feature like this. Either in the form of DPI up/down buttons or a DPI toggle that switches between high and low settings (sometimes called a 'sniper' button). Having it built into the mouse means your husband would have the capability in any other game he plays as well. Just an option to consider.
    Charisma was my dump stat.
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    marnival said:

@thefabricant I’ve done enough testing and playing over the years and interacted in game on live and in play test with your circle.

Here’s the thing, you are elite players in this game. Your experience of the game is nothing like the rest of us.

I’m an ok to good player, but I simply lack the skills to be an elite player.

The game will always be trivial to you, if it’s playable by average players.

Live OP the game is trivial for me, and I’m not BIS and my AD coffer runs on empty.

The current game state on 16 is, outside bugs, reasonable. Developing a modicum of skill and experience with the class(es) makes the game work well, and the changes across the board should help with this (due to the increased difficulty of content when levelling).

I’m not sure that the dev’s proposal for all tanks this week is the right one. I think the 30% debuff visible in your ACT logs is about right for a range of player skills. It just needs a way to be mitigated further while not in a party, such as by the passive that buffs solo damage having its buff increased (and likely turned off in content designed for parties to stop tanks soloing 5 man content regularly).

I look forward to seeing your data backed results of testing after the patch. Comparison of before and after should tell the truth of the effect.

I’m frankly far more worried about the HP and Block changes than the dps, as the dps is much easier to tune up or down.

@obsidiancran3
    And that exactly why my feedback here should be taken seriously. Think of it this way, I have nothing to gain or lose from OP being nerfed. I can play whatever class I like, I have people to run with, I am never going to struggle to have a group and on the offhand chance I wanted to play OP, I could be bis within 30 minutes, just the time it takes me to buy the gear. The devs cannot nerf me. That means I also have no interest in which class is the best here. My feedback here is purely from, "what will be meta in m16," pov, looking at what impact that will have on the average player.
    You are not entierly truthful here "on the offhand chanse" is because you prefere to play dps if your main had been OP we would not see you write this in this forum. This ofc does not mean you do not have a point but as I have written above you are missing the big picure of this change and you continue to hammer in arguement that support YOUR way of seeing things and leaving out the other side.

Let things hammer out until we are at getting CLOSE to what will go live as it is now to much is going to get changed for us to argue about the final balance among classes it is enough to just try to fix what is broken/faulty in each forum on that particular class.

I will however press my issue about be carful what you wish for to less defence on dps and to less dps on tanks will by no means make this game more popular.....
    I didn't even comment on this thread until the post stating they would reduce the penalty to OP was made, which was only made because a mechanic was exposed which was probably always there. If it had been left hidden, OPs would have gone on none the wiser and happily accepted their 30% damage penalty which they should have.
  • Options
    benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    In terms of the other classes i will just very quickly summarise how i found each of them, again for comparison purposes.

Warlock IL 15747 on live I played Hellbringer with a Chultan Tiger

I found this to be the hardest class to play, with a best encounter power magnitude of 750, and really poor control abilities as Arms of Hadar seemed totally ineffective. Also its tab ability of soul scorch was neither labelled as the tab ability on the powers screen, nor did it seem to do anything of note when pressed.

All in all it felt like it was too much glass not enough cannon. Personally id love to see a magic user in the game that deals damage that would make a TR or Barbarian blanche in fear and awe, but can be killed if it gets its little toe in a red zone. But I accept this would cause balance issues, so id like to see the Warlock get a reasonable damage boost and some control.

As an aside the Heal path seemed a lot better, good survivability and decent damage, but i don't like playing a Healer so didn't spend much time on it.

Ranger IL 15556 on live I played Warden with an Alpha Compy

I loved this class, and was absolutely amazed to read such negative comments on the Ranger feedback thread. Maybe its because I played it straight after the Paladin and Warlock, and they're so bad anything would have felt good. But I enjoyed it so much I never bothered trying the Archer path.

I found the damage decent, not spectacular, but it didn't need to be as combination of constricting and binding arrow to control the Mobs with escape power to get out of tight situations meant that the play style was really engaging, and in the hardest zones felt really rewarding. I had to approach each mob tactically, and earn my kills and just really enjoyed the whole experience. My one negative would be the melee powers, particularly the at wills felt under powered, which lead to the unrealistic scenario of me still using my bow whilst in melee range. If i do retire my Paladin, the Ranger is one of three classes i'll consider making my main along with the Rogue and Wizard.

Rogue IL 15464 on live I played Assassin with a Chultan Tiger

As alluded to above, I loved this class too, and never tried it's other path. Dealt some proper damage, and felt really rewarding going into stealth, sneaking up behind the main threat and hitting assassination before using bait and switch to get away. Just like the Ranger it felt like you had to plan your approach rather then steamroller mobs in the harder zones, and was equally satisfying to play.

Wizard IL 15431 on live I played Thaumaturge with a Chultan Tiger

The third of my three favorite classes on preview, again i never tried its other path. The four encounter powers really came into their own, allowing me two damaging powers and two control powers. Not as much damage up front, but such excellent mob control and DOT made it a pleasure to play.
  • Options
    Cleric IL 15156 on live I played Arbiter with a Rust Monster

I'm not sure what to make of this class, it felt a bit like a DPS lite. With most classes I was finding the best way to play was to control a mob and take out the biggest danger, that was hard with the cleric as to get decent damage you have to fully charge your power, which means using 5 at wills first. Also there were a few targeting issues. The best control power was chains of blazing light, but this didn't just chain MOB's in the target zone but absolutely every MOB i could see, causing huge aggro issues. and I also found that the damaging at will and encounter powers would often target the wrong creature, freeing up one from my chains i wanted frozen and leaving the most dangerous one i wanted to kill untouched.

That aside it wasn't too bad, but I will be interested to see whether it can hold its own in a dungeon with some of the other DPS classes.

Barbarian IL 14858 on live i played blademaster with a Chultan Tiger

This is my lowest IL on live, however in every zone except Vanrakdoom it breezed through Mobs like they were not there, no effort no concentration required. Its feels like the least changed class in mod 16 with self buffs and battle rage, and even has a great source or life steal available in Bloodtheft.

It did come down to earth quite sharply against the vampires, with no real defense against there speed and damage, but a quick switch to tank spec solved that. I can't help but feel had my Barbarian been 19k IL on live id have just rolled through the Vampires too. My only complaints on this class are too easy, and why on earth would anyone take the bloodspiller feat and loose the lifesteal.

Fighter 15071 on live I played Dreadnaught with either a Shield Maiden or Harper Bard

Another odd one this, as it felt like a fighter Tank should feel not a DPS class. In fact i'm pretty sure its a significantly better Tank then the Justicar except it doesn't have the threat generation mechanic. Near enough immortal in solo play, dealing adequate damage its undoubtedly effective, sadly i never like the way GF's tanked and didn't enjoy the play style.

Dig felt odd at first as i was trying to use it defensively, but it drains stamina too quickly to be a useful defensive strategy. Once i started using it offensively to increase damage things improved. Finally Griffons wrath was unpredictable, sometime only letting me use it once, sometimes three times like the tool tip advised.

General Bugs i found

Alpha Compy doesnt summon other compy's,
    On the Wizards feats i cant select either icy or glowing veins
    Companions lag so far behind that combat is often finished by the time they arrive, this is particularly true when you enter combat after dismounting. When you get on your mount, you see your companions health drain, and it feels like when you dismount they come back to life and then have to run from the point you mounted up. This is even worse as your stats loose the companion bonus until they reach you.
    In the claws of Malor quest on the last part just before you get engage Acturia, if you engage the mobs outside the zone they keep coming endlessly, if you then enter the zone and kill them within it nothing counts towrds the 4 waves you have to kill and the instance becomes stuck. Also when you kill Acturia the portal that is summoned doensnt work and you have to go back to the start to exit the quest.
    The out of control quest says to turn it in to Belira but you actually turn it in to Celest.
    Symbol of Fire and Shard of Orcus wand artifact damage is still far too high
    Serene and indomitable runestone effects dont scale with runestone level
    Keresta Is just way to hard
    In the revenants avenger quest whilst disguised you fight with no weapon in your hand
    In the expedition quests, if you get skeletons in the final room before the portal (after a door) they are hugely overpowered and near impossible to kill.
    Vampire Reject quest stopped recognising Vampire Kills.
    Legendary Axebeak combat power deals 231k damage to everything in its range
    A number of companions appear in your companion inventory twice
    Shadow vigil quest is harder than any other solo content by a distance except Kerista
    Peace of mind quest, you can keep searching the same body until you find a scroll
    Vanraks Guils no longer attacks in Waning Darkness
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

marnival said:

In this game solo play is a major player and making to a to large gap in such a game is only going to lead to what we had before the class flawor of the month/year.

Its an MMORPG.
    h
    benyr said:

Solo play is as important as dungeons, from starting a toon from scratch you probably spend significantly longer on solo play than in dungeons right up to the point you have completed all the zones.

Not an MSORPG. Getting the balance right in group content should be the first and foremost priority. In M11, when I was playing a pure support AC as 1 of my alts, with max power, 0 arp and no dps, before loadouts existed. I did not QQ when I did my dailies, I knew that part of playing a support meant taking longer to do dailies. And I farmed my weapon set from the Nostura portal on this char solo. If I could do this so can everyone else.
    Once again this is how YOU play the game and how YOU find the game should be played lets just hope that the devs has a broader view of things and end this non pal discussion here....
  • Options
    Not an MSORPG. Getting the balance right in group content should be the first and foremost priority. In M11, when I was playing a pure support AC as 1 of my alts, with max power, 0 arp and no dps, before loadouts existed. I did not QQ when I did my dailies, I knew that part of playing a support meant taking longer to do dailies. And I farmed my weapon set from the Nostura portal on this char solo. If I could do this so can everyone else.

But the problem with this is the Paladin is the only class that would have to make this sacrifice going forward. I too have ground all 8 classes through almost all content, no buy outs, dragging a DC through Stormkings Thunder with very little damage output was not fun. You're not wrong in what you are saying, but i stand by my point that in this eventuality no one who wants to play a Tank would pick Paladin, why suffer the additional time to level up a tank when you could choose Barbarian or fighter with no balancing penalties?

Also I did say I do not want any changes that upset group balance, just something to make it fair for all classes in solo.
  • Options
    yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I have a proposal how you could keep the -30% dmg debuff:

increase threatmultiplier by maybe 20% and change the aura of solitude from +5% dmg when not in group to +50% damage (yes, fifty percent). This way the solo-player would get 1 * 0.7* 1.5 = 1.05 total damage when running around and group-play is not affectedby increased damage.
  • Options
    seveninchbladeseveninchblade Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Oathkeeper makes soloing utterly trivial. Even if you prefer to main a tank, loadouts exist for a reason. Roles only matter in a party context. You can then level and grind "with no balancing penalties" and still play a tank in dungeons. Complaining that this takes away player choice would be like whining that soloing on a devout cleric is slow while ignoring the arbiter loadout in your back pocket. You made the choice to artificially limit yourself beyond the constraints placed by the class itself.
    Charisma was my dump stat.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    emilemo said:

Hey man, you probably did a quick read over the last 20 pages right? At least you should have since you came to post on a specific class Feedback thread. The general consensus reached here by actual paladin main players, is that the tank path in its current preview form, is practically broken. We all state it is broken, some of us more passionately than others and we rightfully demand it fixed.
    Yet you come here and state the tank path is not only OK but in need of futher nerfing. What do you think such statement will evoke? What reaction are you seeking here? Meaningful discussion or heated argument with insults thrown in? You are actively stirring HAMSTER up. That is troll behaviour by definition.

Hey man, I did. I also played on the closed beta test and tried the paladin there, as well as kept in communication to a player who mains OP, who tried it on owlbear and is very good at it. By and large, he and I agree about OP. I also know that, 90% of the feedback from players on this thread is quite frankly bad and the devs should ignore it because the players giving it need to learn to play.

Also, please note, I was not the 1 who started flinging insults, it was others who did that. Go back and check my initial post. I just returned the favour.
  • Options
    > @seveninchblade said:
    > Oathkeeper makes soloing utterly trivial. Even if you prefer to main a tank, loadouts exist for a reason. Roles only matter in a party context. You can then level and grind "with no balancing penalties" and still play a tank in dungeons. Complaining that this takes away player choice would be like whining that soloing on a devout cleric is slow while ignoring the arbiter loadout in your back pocket. You made the choice to artificially limit yourself beyond the constraints placed by the class itself.

Its that word trivial again. The content is not hard on any class, and yes as i acknowledged the oathkeeper is better at soloing than the justicar. However its still not as good at soloing as any of the other classes DPS spec. Whichever way you look at it if you want to play an OP you will be penalised in solo content, by limits placed on you by the new game. The only limit you place on yourself is choosing to play a Paladin, im lucky i have 7 alts all ready for any content. Many dont have that luxary and have been let down badly.
  • Options
    obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User
    > @obsidiancran3
    > And that exactly why my feedback here should be taken seriously. Think of it this way, I have nothing to gain or lose from OP being nerfed. I can play whatever class I like, I have people to run with, I am never going to struggle to have a group and on the offhand chance I wanted to play OP, I could be bis within 30 minutes, just the time it takes me to buy the gear. The devs cannot nerf me. That means I also have no interest in which class is the best here. My feedback here is purely from, "what will be meta in m16," pov, looking at what impact that will have on the average player.

The problem is you seem to fail to understand the average player at all. Your ability with the game means you lack perspective on it.

I totally value your experience with the game, and the devs totally need to be listening to what you and your circle are saying about your game experience.

But it’s nothing like the play experience of most of the player base. Go back a few pages and read over the comments here.

>
    > I didn't even comment on this thread until the post stating they would reduce the penalty to OP was made, which was only made because a mechanic was exposed which was probably always there. If it had been left hidden, OPs would have gone on none the wiser and happily accepted their 30% damage penalty which they should have.

Your ignorance of the class is showing. It’s not a hidden penalty, it’s clearly stated in the class features. Perhaps if the penalty wasn’t clearly stated there would be less complaints about it and the complaints wouldn’t specifically call out the 30%.

You might also keep in mind that your single target testing has the Oathkeeper (that lacks the debuff) being significantly behind the other classes, the Justicar is behind that!
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

> @obsidiancran3

> And that exactly why my feedback here should be taken seriously. Think of it this way, I have nothing to gain or lose from OP being nerfed. I can play whatever class I like, I have people to run with, I am never going to struggle to have a group and on the offhand chance I wanted to play OP, I could be bis within 30 minutes, just the time it takes me to buy the gear. The devs cannot nerf me. That means I also have no interest in which class is the best here. My feedback here is purely from, "what will be meta in m16," pov, looking at what impact that will have on the average player.

The problem is you seem to fail to understand the average player at all. Your ability with the game means you lack perspective on it.

I totally value your experience with the game, and the devs totally need to be listening to what you and your circle are saying about your game experience.

But it’s nothing like the play experience of most of the player base. Go back a few pages and read over the comments here.

>

> I didn't even comment on this thread until the post stating they would reduce the penalty to OP was made, which was only made because a mechanic was exposed which was probably always there. If it had been left hidden, OPs would have gone on none the wiser and happily accepted their 30% damage penalty which they should have.

Your ignorance of the class is showing. It’s not a hidden penalty, it’s clearly stated in the class features. Perhaps if the penalty wasn’t clearly stated there would be less complaints about it and the complaints wouldn’t specifically call out the 30%.

You might also keep in mind that your single target testing has the Oathkeeper (that lacks the debuff) being significantly behind the other classes, the Justicar is behind that!

@obsidiancran3 I mean on live, it is a hidden mechanic that is already there. Now on preview they simply revealed it exists.
    Post edited by thefabricant on
  • Options
    marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User

Oathkeeper makes soloing utterly trivial. Even if you prefer to main a tank, loadouts exist for a reason. Roles only matter in a party context. You can then level and grind "with no balancing penalties" and still play a tank in dungeons. Complaining that this takes away player choice would be like whining that soloing on a devout cleric is slow while ignoring the arbiter loadout in your back pocket. You made the choice to artificially limit yourself beyond the constraints placed by the class itself.

Again this is forcing people to play in a way that is purely for the sake of dps classes wanting to have a huge head lead.

Dps max 2 loadouts AoE and Single target but in reality 1 switching between encounters/daily but yea feats can make for 2 loadouts. Can switch in dungeons (pug all can in privite if devs info is correct). Easy to lvl up fast to do the daily quest easy to get groups as the new set up is 3/1/1 i seriously doubt even that will hold probably will go more 4/1 1 being barb/dreadnought.

Tank/dps probaly at least 4 different loadouts and either geared toward tank or have 2 gear loadouts. Taking considerable longer time to plow through solo quest (maby not barb but for sure justicare dreadnought).

There is one reason for tanks having lower dps and that is they take more damage and that alone.
    Remove the ability to take more damage and there is absolutly no reason for doing less damage period.

Now stats will be the same for dps tank and tanks need to eat damage while dps can avoid it. Add to that a lot higher base damage on encouners for dps and that tanks actually have to block for extended period of times during combat I have a hard time seeing dps claim that tanks are a threat to them(only reason to this discussion excist).

It could as well be that all classes tank and dps as well and only playstyle and what you want to play decide what class you play that would also work. And even in that scenario the Tank using block would still make less damage.

Now if you want to make a differance allowing tanks to soak up more damage it is only fair to make dps do more. If this game was only group content and they did not go for 3/1/1 tanks damage would not be a question at all just how well they could hold aggro and how well they could tank.

This is however not the case as this game allow for solo play and that being major part for most players it makes the argument for class balance from those that only play the absolute end content in groups where all is bis(which would be like at most 5% of the player base) a bit off the point.

@fns2005 has a good post also above about this.

Best

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Easy way to solve 90% of the problem with the perception of DPS is to remove the Paingiver etc boards at the end of a dungeon.

Then you balance the classes and don’t have to worry about players getting their knickers in a knot because their DPS isn’t eleventy bazillion more than someone else’s.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • Options
    alriialrii Member Posts: 8 Arc User

alrii said:

And here is the request:
    have a toggle/keybind that increases the mouse sensitivity by a customizable amount. That will let him turn it on during combat for when he has to turn to face enemies; and have it off when doing other interactions. Maybe there is a way to keybind this already via console-commands?

There are a lot of gaming mice that offer a feature like this. Either in the form of DPI up/down buttons or a DPI toggle that switches between high and low settings (sometimes called a 'sniper' button). Having it built into the mouse means your husband would have the capability in any other game he plays as well. Just an option to consider.
    Oh wow, I had no idea this was a thing. Thank you so much. Seriously. Going to find one and make sure he tries it out. Hopefully, there is a way to setup a hotkey on the keyboard for the mouse too, because it is his mouse-handling side that is the issue.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    alrii said:

alrii said:

And here is the request:

Oh wow, I had no idea this was a thing. Thank you so much. Seriously. Going to find one and make sure he tries it out. Hopefully, there is a way to setup a hotkey on the keyboard for the mouse too, because it is his mouse-handling side that is the issue.
    In the more high-end gaming mice you can set whole profiles for your mouse, with mouse keys behave differently and if needed bound to some key / game actions, those profiles can be swapped with key binds too.

In any case, I don't know if you can bind it directly, but the in-game mouse look sensitivity is saved part of the UI export under
    fCamMouseLookSensitivity

What it means, you can do the following

Set your high sensitivity setting in options, apply the changes, then do in the chat line

/ui_save_file high.txt

(the high.txt is a name I've picked, you can change it, but then change everywhere else too)

Do the same with low sensitivity, set it in options, save, then do in chat line:

/ui_save_file low.txt

Then you can bind loading each setting to a key, for the example I'll set numpad 1 as high sensitivity, and numpad 2 as low, type in chat once:

/bind numpad1 "ui_load_file high.txt"
    /bind numpad2 "ui_load_file low.txt"

After that you should be able to swap by pressing the keys.

Probably not the best solution but it may help.
  • Options
    leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

Easy way to solve 90% of the problem with the perception of DPS is to remove the Paingiver etc boards at the end of a dungeon.

Then you balance the classes and don’t have to worry about players getting their knickers in a knot because their DPS isn’t eleventy bazillion more than someone else’s.

this idea is so HAMSTER it hurts to read.
  • Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User

Not an MSORPG. Getting the balance right in group content should be the first and foremost priority. In M11, when I was playing a pure support AC as 1 of my alts, with max power, 0 arp and no dps, before loadouts existed I did not QQ when I did my dailies. I knew that part of playing a support meant taking longer to do dailies. And I farmed my weapon set from the Nostura portal on this char solo. If I could do this so can everyone else.

Some people look at an unpleasant thing and say "I did it, and it sucked, therefore we should make it so everyone HAS to do it" and others say "I did it, and it sucked, therefore we should make it so NOBODY has to do it."

(It's not just an MMO thing. This shows up EVERYWHERE.)
  • Options
    ananxiousnoob#0947 ananxiousnoob Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    @benyr Congratulations on an excellent summation of the OP position in mod 16. Agree with all of it 👍🏻😀
  • Options
    So I used the luxury of preview tonight and grabbed a bunch of 993 gear, new artifacts, new neck and waist and spent the night hitting things in Master Expeditions with 1 Rune (after being beaten by things in a 2 rune run - at least I have a new standard for testing things now.)

Right at the end of the night something struck me. On live my resting power is 50k or so and with Bondings it can proc over 100k. I cap ArP and so I hit respectably hard for a toon that is a long way short of BiS.

On preview I now have 85k power, and aside from the issue of pet buffs vanishing for a minute or so when you change instance. That’s pretty much where it stays, with the right gear I can proc to 90k. I’m still capped ArP, but my Crit rate is lower on Preview than it is on Live, even though I’m not capped for it on Live but am on Preview.

That loss of Power and Crit, means I’m just doing less damage on average relative to the Live experience.

This affects all the classes to some degree, and I feel that it is contributing to the experience players are having. If we were not coming from a world of power share and massive bonding buffs, I believe this module round be received a lot better.
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
  • Options
    anoreksjaanoreksja Member Posts: 113 Arc User

I believe this module round be received a lot better.

Do you really think so?
  • Options
    draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    The only players that must be excited with all theese awful changes to the class are either players who never played an high level op / paladin or players that are aplha testing this and want to look nice to devs or w/e.
  • Options
    draugkir said:

The only players that must be excited with all theese awful changes to the class are either players who never played an high level op / paladin or players that are aplha testing this and want to look nice to devs or w/e.

I am of the same opinion as You in 100% :+1:
  • Options
    tasukete#2528 tasukete Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    anoreksja said:

draugkir said:

It seems that you've spent a lot of real cash for AD.
    You keep complaining about the fact that TANKS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DPS. Propably your gameplay consist of buying items and doing dialies.
    It's sad that a player, as you mentioned earlier, with 19k iLvL can't properly use shift on a tank and require temp HP in order to survive.
    There are many more important issues, don't cry and do something useful for OP, look for bugs, or check companions threat.
    In Mod 15 OP is not the best damage dealer as well, so please stop whining as you won't be able to have 5-11kk temporary HP ever again.
    You love mod 15, because you can be afk in a dungeon and click a random skill from time to time, don't you...?
  • Options

anoreksja said:

draugkir said:

It seems that you've spent a lot of real cash for AD.
    You keep complaining about the fact that TANKS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DPS. Propably your gameplay consist of buying items and doing dialies.
    It's sad that a player, as you mentioned earlier, with 19k iLvL can't properly use shift on a tank and require temp HP in order to survive.
    There are many more important issues, don't cry and do something useful for OP, look for bugs, or check companions threat.
    In Mod 15 OP is not the best damage dealer as well, so please stop whining as you won't be able to have 5-11kk temporary HP ever again.
    You love mod 15, because you can be afk in a dungeon and click a random skill from time to time, don't you...?
    I like playing solo so I invested big money in my character to make it as good as possible. I can not find myself completely in the preview. If my whining disturb you, I will not write any more in this topic. End of posts from me and good luck for new players who are happy with the such nerfs changes.
  • Options
    midental#5256 midental Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    i understand your point of view, but this is an MMORPG so best way to play (not the only one eh ) is coop in group.
  • Options
    bluewofbluewof Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ok i dont know if this is in yhe right place if will be tread or replied to but here it goes. i suffered a stroke a few years ago and lost use of mt left hand i sont know how many otger disabled players have similar issoes but after a lot of trial ans error found the palladin class to suite me due to its survivability but i have found the chamges i have experianced in preview yo be very discourageing i now die very eaqsily with ineffective healilng from either companions oe things like loesing sanctuary aby way i am afraid the game may have been made un[layable for me