test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Polish Wedding Attire

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
Previously sold in Zen store top fashion set [Wedding Attire] has open blades, See it for yourself, it looks awful:

Hide the bra it spoils the whole aesthetic appearance
We already have better looking items in game like summer fashion rewards bikini set, upper primal items etc.

Considering Wedding Set, please, fix “missing feet” bug, though, it seems, it’s some kind of flying mahou shoujo feature..
Rimuru?
Dead 🔪

Comments

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    As you can see here, I don't use the bottom. I have the top on my SW dyed with bluefire and black.

My only issue with this costume is the blades lean forward and cut into the back of the head as she rides most mounts. This was made while the 3D model was just standing in a pose, and few of the people who made them bothered to check the armatures in all the emotes or positions. I have noticed other games actually dispose of skin hidden by clothing. This engine layers one upon another and then we get clipping. This is something that will never change because of the core 3D engine.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @sandukutupu
    The server is down right now. I'll show you a summer fashion set (it's patched), but a little l2r.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    Work this way, but I wanna wear the mask!

Primal pants not a fashion item but it's coded same way:
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    Lets reward Endgame characters with cute underwear, and lets us Dye it.

Boxers for males and Bikini for females and Strings for some Overpowered persons.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @someonedies! I brought up changing the back-strap displayed with the wedding attire and the team thinks it's something that should be relatively quick to do. The customizable underwear, unfortunately, is a lengthier discussion.
  • Options
    vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User

Hi @someonedies! I brought up changing the back-strap displayed with the wedding attire and the team thinks it's something that should be relatively quick to do. The customizable underwear, unfortunately, is a lengthier discussion.

You mean jock straps aren't already in the pipeline? What are your colleagues thinking, Julia? Priorities!

Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH

• Options

Thanks.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Borat costumes please!!
  • Options
    orangebangorangebang Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User
    Julia, please ask them to make more fashion items. I really don't mind paying for new fashion items on Zen store at all, we just want variety and lots more choices. Tell them it will make money, should be an easy sell.
  • Options
    orangebangorangebang Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 55 Arc User

Work this way, but I wanna wear the mask!

Primal pants not a fashion item but it's coded same way:

Yes it works for the back but the front now has straps. Hope they fix it.

• Options
    [System Notify] Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,774,476.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options
    "Wedding Attire" Still Not Fixed..

Update(Halfling Bugs):
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • Options

Hi @someonedies! I brought up changing the back-strap displayed with the wedding attire and the team thinks it's something that should be relatively quick to do.

Why is it still not fixed? Or at least reviewed.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪