Install Arc
Options

[UPDATE]Free Refinement Pack

2»

Comments

• Options
    serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User

UPDATE
    Refinement Pack should now be available to everyone. Thank you everyone for your patience!

We are aware of some players not able to see the Free Refinement Pack (to be found in the Refinement section of the Zen Market). We are looking into this issue.

Thank you for your patience!

Still does not work. Like every winter free gift. Seems that you solution is not a solution
  • Options
    fra7santofra7santo Member Posts: 29 Arc User

UPDATE
    Refinement Pack should now be available to everyone. Thank you everyone for your patience!

We are aware of some players not able to see the Free Refinement Pack (to be found in the Refinement section of the Zen Market). We are looking into this issue.

there are some players that still can't redem the gift
  • Options
    nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I was unable to claim the winterwolf on xbox1. Not a big deal for me though. Would have been good to have for my collections. Nevertheless its been and gone.

As for the fishing event now .........phah humbug. Some of us loved the fishing event and farmed it for the treasures and gold from selling the fish for the guild coffer. It was a good relaxing break from the daily grind.

Merry crimbo everyone

Update

I've discovered that the missing winterwolf was already in my mount inventory, I didnt collect it, it just appeared. Considering I only made my pally late summer I don't understand. But not complaining lol. Happy new year to one and all when it arrives :)
    Post edited by nativerock9015#2463 on
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    I've gotten all free gifts so far except for the refinement pack.

How convenient that the only gift which never was available to me is the only one which is somewhat valuable.
  • Options
    jeana#8407 jeana Member Posts: 2 Arc User

UPDATE

I have only gotten 2 of the free gifts this year. The free refinement pack never showed up at all. The calendar says Dec 25-Jan 2nd for free gifts?
This discussion has been closed.