test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server down?

Comments

• moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yup, I can get to the account server, my toons display, although it pretty slowly (that cute lil "working" circle LOL) I select one and it gets nearly to the end of the loading screen then disconnects. Rather frustrating in the last days of a major Mount/Guild token collection event.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Still down for me..

redirect, disconnect.. back to log in
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Login server is fine. I get to character select and try to zone in and disconnect.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    still down :(
  • wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    ya i cant log on :(
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    Yeah, I've been having the same issues. Sometimes it won't even get to the character screen before disconnecting. Neverwinter, STO, CO, all of it.
  • megawat123megawat123 Member Posts: 7 New User
    Think arc itself crashed this time, I tried to boot my arc portal and it crashed at sign in so isn't just Neverwinter is arc this time
  • sircapsalot#8152 sircapsalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same disconnected , start game goes to character screen the redirect & whamo dc'd xd
  • sircapsalot#8152 sircapsalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    several times < I retried guess I'll go play Skyrm ugh
  • janderxjanderx Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    any official word on this issue? 30 minutes of reports here and in pe discord and no dev or pseudo "community manager" care to acknowledge, update or inform about this issue?
    sure somebody must see that there are logs were people is logging in to the account server and then getting disconnected and nobody cares to delve into into it?
  • paul#8864 paul Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same prob here :(
  • direflame19direflame19 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same problem
    If you're gonna be stupid, then you have to be tough.
  • janderxjanderx Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    any official word on this issue? 30 minutes of reports here and in pe discord and no dev or pseudo "community manager" care to acknowledge, update or inform about this issue?
    sure somebody must see that there are logs were people is logging in to the account server and then getting disconnected and nobody cares to delve into into it?
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Again, EU proxy works as a work around...
  • ayemswat#9728 ayemswat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    :'( I'm just one Token away from getting my first fast mount...WHY GODS? WHY? :'(

Oh yeah, that IS why...Sorry fellas, all MY FAULT. Pride goeth before a cool new mount.
  • forcemajeureforcemajeure Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Login works fine for me, then sometimes it DCs while trying to show the character list. Mostly the character comes up okay, then it quickly loads @97% of the "PE map loading" screen, then it stops and DCs a minute later. Takes about 10 tries to get onto a character (so far).

Reports from CO and STO show that they are experiencing similar issues, although STO also had several people have their game freeze and get booted out while in-game (which hasn't happened to me in Neverwinter yet).
  • megawat123megawat123 Member Posts: 7 New User
    > @janderx said:
    > any official word on this issue? 30 minutes of reports here and in pe discord and no dev or pseudo "community manager" care to acknowledge, update or inform about this issue?
    > sure somebody must see that there are logs were people is logging in to the account server and then getting disconnected and nobody cares to delve into into it?

I went to the contact page and their offices are currently closed, they open in 2 and a half hours.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We're looking into these reports and will provide an update when available.
  • paphook5374paphook5374 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same problem like others for me
  • tripledigittripledigit Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    got in then kicked out and unable to log back in. other games i play, they give rewards for when things fail on their side. that would show good customer service and appreciation for our patience
  • misterriffstermisterriffster Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same problem for me.
  • ricktusse#1278 ricktusse Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The game let me see all my characters but when I ask to log one, I have the charging screen, the loading bar is up to approx 95% and I'm diconnected ....
    Fantastic... just in the middle of the event... how could we get the mount.. if we can not play...
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    sure.. they do , if its a long period of time.. not for a hour ..

Say they cant get them up by server reset tommorow, then you can start asking for compensation =P .

Even then , they wont give it, but still, thats when you should ask.

• carolyn#6217 carolyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same and my fiancee on ps4 can not log in so we all in the same boat
  • kaghunkaghun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I keep getting disconnected from server message at the end of load screen!
  • harleyman#5848 harleyman Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Ever since the server migration at the end of Oct. I cant go 10 mins without getting the "server not responding" message and then get disconnected to the character select screen. I have got a new modem since then and have tried changing my DNS server but neither have helped. It is getting really annoying because i cant make it through a single dungeon without disconnecting. I never had problems before this and have been playing since PS4 launch. Anyone have any suggestions on what I could do?
  • shurato2099shurato2099 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I was actually in for all of ten whole minutes before getting kicked out again. Got my Seige daily done and -almost- got to turn it in.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    I am in the same boat here. If I am able to get on at all, it throws me out to account login after a couple minutes or if i try to go to a different zone/instance.
This discussion has been closed.