test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of current bugs on Hunter Ranger

124»

Comments

• zell400#8061 zell400 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Lol totally random AF dude don't know why a bugs post is the place for you to vent bout hunter rangers but okay then... Cheers to you
  • szerevaxszerevax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I have another bug with Wild Hunt Rider companion. I'm a pure archery stormwarden and every time when got companion active bonus from distance encounter skill i got label "Wild Hunt" on my screen but the buff icon don't appear on my buff list and bonus don't work. In melee stance every time work well and i got buff icon. I don't use Fox's Cunning.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I don't think it's out of control. they're combating power creep with more difficult content. and nerfing abilities that give too much survivability. we need the high power to power thru this content. yeah it seems op when you go back and revisit content but that's old stuff. notice people don't choose to farm the more difficult stuff over all (some do but for the most part you see repeated successful calls for etos cn and the like) that's because most people honestly don't want it to be that difficult. who wants to struggle thru something? no one that's who. lol. that and overall cn has a better drop table than just about anything else in game so people choose earlier content to later content. the difficult content that shows why the power creep is a good thing just isn't used because bad unrewarding drop rates.
  • hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    @szerevax

Hard to say is it a bug. Since you're archery you probably using Rain of Arrows or Thorn Ward. These powers are considered to be entities. Entities from HR have behaviour to proc Wild Hunt on them self(Deft Strikes from trapper have this same interaction, meele version of deft strikes proccing on RoA). That's probably why you aren't getting Wild Hunt proc.

• szerevaxszerevax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    Thanks for explanation, is exactly as you writed.

• zeclassyassasinzeclassyassasin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Cruel recovery doesn't actually seem to give you any temp hp whatsoever.
  • zeclassyassasinzeclassyassasin Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @zeclassyassasin said:
    > Cruel recovery doesn't actually seem to give you any temp hp whatsoever.

Tested it out a bit more gives me a 2k damage shield according to the log doesn't seem to stack unfortunately. prolly doesn't constitute a bug.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    edited...i thought i had understood how feytouch was interacting with our powers...i was wrong
  • hawkendhawkend Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    @rayrdan

There is just easy reason why feytouched doesn't work with AoE powers. In the past AoE powers were making the interaction where bosses got oneshotted by dealing insane bugged damage, similar interaction of the old bugged Orcus set. They've just messed up this enchant to not work with AoE powers or rather deleted component what was making this issue. For me it's just a sabotage from the devs - just look how they fixed Hastening Light offhand in the past.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    hawkend said:

@rayrdan

There is just easy reason why feytouched doesn't work with AoE powers. In the past AoE powers were making the interaction where bosses got oneshotted by dealing insane bugged damage, similar interaction of the old bugged Orcus set. They've just messed up this enchant to not work with AoE powers or rather deleted component what was making this issue. For me it's just a sabotage from the devs - just look how they fixed Hastening Light offhand in the past.

mmm im not sure. My theory is that there are power that are a physical identity (thorn ward for example), probably cordon of arrow too. This means the bonus can proc on them but not on you and after a couple of rotation the counter resets goes to hell.
  • kleineryoda#3363 kleineryoda Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    For the guys in the hindering strike discussion I feel like you can reliably recreate the issue that it misses with the Black Ice Treads from Kessel's. Equip the boots, run to a mob group and activate HS, while sliding - misses pretty often.

A minor Issue: Thorn Ward, when applied to an enemey, has the Warlock's Pillar of Power debuff icon. (Now you might say the pillar of power has the thorn ward icon - but to me it looks more like a pillar ...)

And finally, please test this one: Especially (but not only) after switching stances, the Electric Shot has an overlay Clear the Ground animation. It does also proc Blade Storm class feature (R4). Now the weird thing is, I asked a guild mate to test it as well and he can't recreate it, although I can do so quite reliably.
  • duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    a year later, still hump a yeti's leg then scoot across the battlefield to his friend with rapid strikes :3

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gN1ssHLMSHJkxlm/source.mp4
  • havok966havok966 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    duskwood said:

a year later, still hump a yeti's leg then scoot across the battlefield to his friend with rapid strikes :3

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gN1ssHLMSHJkxlm/source.mp4

Start Necro
    T
    his is sad. As it's still a bug. But I'm guessing it's only animation? Not damage? I hope at least. Still looks like HAMSTER!

Fix it devs!

End Necro! :hushed:
    What's in your grind?
  • duskwoodduskwood Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I will never let it die until it's fixed :3

https://media.giphy.com/media/8hYeTaDwvcGFanxWg4/giphy.gif