test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scroll bug in Castle Ravenloft sisters fight THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!

I have mentioned this before, but got ZERO reply, probably cause it was thought to be such a minor bug that is was passed over, but it can't be looked over anymore. When a Paladin or Guardian Fighter is killed while the animation of their shield still being up you CAN NOT use scrolls you must be picked up (and get revive sickness) or go back to the last fire. In the sisters fight both these classes MUST have their shields up to defend from the Sister's one shot attack. Of course when you are hit like this you take almost no damage. However today the sister uses this attack 3 straight times and my stamina ran out and I was lowering my shield just as she attack and sure enough I died and my group had to wipe cause I couldn't use a scroll. We wasted scrolls because of this bug.

I understand that in the past that this bug didn't really amount to a major problem, but now with the Sister's boss fight in Castle Ravenloft the time has come to fix it. Thank you. I hope to hear from you on this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass this on so it can be looked into!
  • Options
    OP is correct. I'm on XB1, & this issue is there as well. If the OP has Sanctuary up, or a GF is blocking, & they die, they cant use any scrolls, even tho they have scrolls, & the option 2 use scrolls is lit up, but when u try 2 use a scroll, nothing happens. I was gonna make a post on the XB1 forums, but since @nitocris83 responded, I'll just respond here, & hope this gets passed along 2 the devs

* From what I've picked up on, it has something 2 do with the fact that while those abilities r active (Sanctuary & blocking), those classes cant do anything else (such as activating abilities, dailies, etc), until they deactivate them, & this seems 2 b the reason behind the inability 2 use scrolls
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

I have mentioned this before, but got ZERO reply, probably cause it was thought to be such a minor bug that is was passed over, but it can't be looked over anymore. When a Paladin or Guardian Fighter is killed while the animation of their shield still being up you CAN NOT use scrolls you must be picked up (and get revive sickness) or go back to the last fire. In the sisters fight both these classes MUST have their shields up to defend from the Sister's one shot attack. Of course when you are hit like this you take almost no damage. However today the sister uses this attack 3 straight times and my stamina ran out and I was lowering my shield just as she attack and sure enough I died and my group had to wipe cause I couldn't use a scroll. We wasted scrolls because of this bug.

I understand that in the past that this bug didn't really amount to a major problem, but now with the Sister's boss fight in Castle Ravenloft the time has come to fix it. Thank you. I hope to hear from you on this.

It impacted T9 for a while. This is annoying bug especially for GF who are using SWW to produce damage and die when they have their shield up.