I changed a few things that were bothering me and I wanted more accuracy.
-EDIT-The download link below is the lastest version which i'll keep changing as we change it in this thread and as long as i'm playing.
Download it here-->Neverwinter 2-11-2018
You can also download it here-->nisckis's Neverwinter ACT plugin download and walkthrough/guide
Currently both versions are 18.104.22.168
Here's the change log below.
/* Version History - dragonsbite
* 22.214.171.124 - 2-11-2018
* - Changed processing order to fix some things. Removed the previous Wheel of Elements : Earth fix as this fix fixes it and as below and other stuff.
* - Fixed Cleanse to show the correct amount of inc Cleanse and out Cleanse
* - Fixed Fall Damage to not start combat
* - Fixed Spike Trap, Poison Spike Trap, and Arrow Trap to not start combat.
* 126.96.36.199 - 2-9-2018
* -Fixed Falling Damage to not start combat.
* -Fixed Wheel of Elements : Earth to not start combat.
* 188.8.131.52 - 2-9-2018
* - Fixed Pet Damage "In and "Out" and "Deaths". This affects your damage in and out by less then 0.05% and your deaths.
* - Fixed Cure/Dispel In and Out to only show "Cleanse" and ignored others that did NOT show a cleanse and instead just showed messages of expiration.
* - Fixed "Start" and "Stop" of combat to now start and stop via actual damage as it properly should. Encounter times are decreased as a result.
* - Consequently dps increases as it should. The amount of encounters increases as there is more time between encounters now.
/* Version History - designedbyrng
* 184.108.40.206 - 2-8-2018
* - Non-damaging procs are in their own category "Non-Damage (Out)" and "Non-Damage (Inc)"
* - Fixed Slayer marks now are parsed properly
* - Several stats have been renamed to fit neverwinter better
Apologies @thefabricant I could not figure out how to make a proc category and I probably never will.
-edit-designedbyrng added this.
A special thanks to @designedbyrng#4319
for the newest work and nils.brummond as he did quite a bit of work on the previous versions and credit goes to Antday, Hilbert, Pirye for theirs as well. This is my final version for this one. Doubt i'll ever update it again.
I'll post some before and after pics when I can.