test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please give us the three "missing" CTAs

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
There are three skirmishes which are not available as CTAs, and I would very much like to see that changed.

There are two reasons why doing this would be a good idea.
  • It would allow adding a new event with fairly limited effort, compared to making a new event from scratch.
  • It would allow people that accidentally outleveled a skirmish to complete it and get any achievements they missed.
The skirmishes in question are:
  • Blacklake Terror (5-13)
  • Defend the village (50-57)
  • Aberrant Assault (57-61)
Now, if bringing those skirmishes back as CTAs is not feasible for some reason, I have a second proposal - a weekend event where maximum level restrictions on skirmishes are lifted, which also would allow people to go back and complete anything they missed.
Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think Aberrant Assault is available up to level 69.

I am missing the other two on bunch of characters. If they could fix level scaling, making all of the skirmishes available with no upper cap would be great. Failing that, add them to the skirmishes lost, only available from yhe Private Queue.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Yesss please!! Give us the precious!!!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Request has been brought up previously so I believe it's just a matter of prioritizing resources to adapt skirmishes to CTA.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Request has been brought up previously so I believe it's just a matter of prioritizing resources to adapt skirmishes to CTA.

I hope so.
    Hoping for improvements...
This discussion has been closed.