test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masterwork IV Quest

drakostar83drakostar83 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
Since last thursday after the patch, im unable to complete the quest of alchemy and juwelcrafting. Dont know if the others work.

Comments

• mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User

Since last thursday after the patch, im unable to complete the quest of alchemy and juwelcrafting. Dont know if the others work.

I am having the same problem with the tailoring quest for masterwork recipes IV. The items I have made are not being recognised for completing the quest.

I also believe this started after the last update on April 5th.
    I have submitted a ticket in the game...

"Successfully submitted ticket ID #4,692,734"

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Can confirm that Alchemy is having issues - I would assume since there was changes on Thursday, that it's effecting all of the quests now.

• aasuraasur Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Tailoring IV is definitely broken. Just made a Manticore Assault Robes and the quest did not recognize.
  • chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I have the same problem with Weaponsmithing.

https://imgur.com/Jxv6f90
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Try moving the items to the shared bank and back.
    It has sometimes issue registering that the item is in inventory for the quest triggers, moving and moving back into inventory triggers it.

Unless it's something specific broken last patch, then that wont work.
    edited April 2018
    micky1p00 said:

Try moving the items to the shared bank and back.
    It has sometimes issue registering that the item is in inventory for the quest triggers, moving and moving back into inventory triggers it.

Unless it's something specific broken last patch, then that wont work.

I'll try that again but I'm pretty sure it didn't work yesterday. I also tried abandoning the quest and getting it again. I think they made a change to stop you turning in items with gems slotted?

It could be worse though... the masterwork V quests seem OK... I made the legendary item for one of them and it was recognised :)

Post edited by mintmark on
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating this to the team. Thanks for bringing it up!
  • j5alive#5403 j5alive Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    don't know where to post this
    we ran lair of lostmauth successfully but my arcane dragon key did not work opening chest and my epic dungeon key would not open epic dungeon chest

• serblander01serblander01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    No changes after todays patch, still doesn't working, cant finish lvl4 profession quest.
  • demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I am having the same issues for weapon smithing and plate smithing, I did an extra bug report here as well. I already tried shared bank, discard quest and getting it new, nothing. The games does not recognize the items.
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • kozi001kozi001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Same issue with mailsmithing. I have the 3 titansteel armors but nothing happened.
    Relogging, dropping the quest and retaking didn't help either.

Bump. When can we see a resolution to this issue? MW progress is basically stalled until this bug is fixed.
  • d0p3fish#5930 d0p3fish Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can confirm this is broken for Artificing as well. Seems that all triggers in MW4 are broken.
  • demolitioninc#2453 demolitioninc Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    1. PzkwVI_Kingtiger - GWF
    2. PMS-Extreme - Moffus Debuffos
    3. Tiamat's Toyboy - OP
    4. Rent-A-DC - 1 GMOP per 30 minutes
    5. Officer at Civil Anarchy, Member of Fabled Alliance
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Same here, platesmithing:

http://s49.photobucket.com/user/Cyberyeti/media/1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Titansteel executioner breastplate, third item on quest, second item, second row in bottom bag, chat window shows me making it (second time grrr, also one success one fail on the polished DT scales, 75% with forgehammer is a joke, 110 out of 162 so far).

I already have 6 crafts at MC5 and one at MC4, this is a new one on me on my last profession

@nitocris83 can customer service complete this quest for us atm if we have all the items ? and if not can they be told to please ?
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    Same problem here with Platesmithing.

I've crafted the 3 needed armour, but the mission cannot finish. Looks like this bug will take another week to solve...
    2fv72Fw.png
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Fizz Fizz Bang Bang by all appearances is an impossible task.

having all 3 of the potions in your inventory in the specified quantity ( 36 each ) will not update this quest

since the quest will not update, it will not proceed

leaving it

Dead in the Water
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

This is a known issue with all the Masterwork 4 quests. They are working on it.

Here's an interesting question. When they roll out a new mod, as they will on Tuesday, it usually includes all the patches included on the most recent PC version. If so, does this mean that MW tasks will be broken from day 1 and if that is the case, should the debut of the mod be delayed?
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I'd like to get more than a 'we're working on it'. I just spent a significant amount of resources crafting three amulets only for the quest to be fubar. I'm getting pretty damn fed up with this game.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

Bump. Any word on a resolution to this problem?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    The issue was reported when it originally came up and I've been providing additional info as more players chime in. I don't have a new update on status at this time but I will post here when I do.
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    @nitocris83 ... thank you. Do we know if this is going affect the console roll out tomorrow?
  • flippy#8481 flippy Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    Masterwork 1 - Tailoring " as the wheel turns " is also refusing to update
  • archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    I checked my broken MW4 quests on the preview shard with the latest update. No change, still broken.

I hope this does affect consoles because maybe their collective voices will carry more weight than ours.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Just reporting back ... the Masterwork IV and V quests work okay on Xbox One.

However, the drop rate for allosaur fangs is abysmal and wondering if we did not get the improved drop rate?
  • friartukfriartuk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    It is disappointing that a "regression" bug like this that was reported to you more than 3 weeks ago has not yet been fixed yet. However what makes it really sad is that there is an event this week (Guild Mark shop discount & x2 resources) and 2 X Guild Marks next week! Masterworking costs a lot and only the in-game rich can afford to reach Master Work IV & V, people doing Masterworking is your bread and butter Cryptic, can you please fix ASAP!
  • nerological#9262 nerological Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    MW4 is still broken. Tried to get Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, and Artificing to complete once again. All still broken after today's patch. How much AD do I have to lose to my competitors before I quit this game? Not sure, but I think I'm getting close.